Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SK

. ..

(edited)

Edited by Falcon

Why is OPEC "desperate"? They can easily outlast the shale oil fiasco in the States.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

On 7/19/2019 at 1:21 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Edited by Falcon

How did you come up with, "Many OPEC members are like yourself. They don't want to face the Day of Reckoning."?

I could care less what the price of oil actually settles at, generally speaking. What I am interested in is the price stabilizing, budgets being able to be generated without the fear of volatility in the price and guys like myself going back to work.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

On 7/19/2019 at 7:10 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

How did you come up with, "Many OPEC members are like yourself. They don't want to face the Day of Reckoning."?

I could care less what the price of oil actually settles at, generally speaking. What I am interested in is the price stabilizing, budgets being able to be generated without the fear of volatility in the price and guys like myself going back to work.

You parrot the exact propaganda as OPEC.  No difference btw you and Khalid al-Falih, " We don't care about price we just want to stabilize and balance the market"

So you now compare a single guys personal opinion with the opinion of a global cartel. You are really reaching for a comment here. Are you on a 'publish or perish' contract here?

I suppose there is something wrong with wanting to go back to work...

6 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So you now compare a single guys personal opinion with the opinion of a global cartel. You are really reaching for a comment here. Are you on a 'publish or perish' contract here?

I suppose there is something wrong with wanting to go back to work...

Nothing wrong about going back to work. I you success .