Recommended Posts

(edited)

So, crude oil gets one of the most excellent EIA reports this week and yet, oil price is headed downward in price once again.  Last week, Trump had Pompeo signaled to the market that tension with Iran was easing.  Then, Iran denies statements Pompeo made and tensions rise again with Iran hijacking a UK tanker.  The tensions between the U.S. and Iran ARE NOT EASING.  And I even read that Iran wants to be the “security guard” of the Strait Of Hormuz, when in fact, Iran by itself was and still is the “instigator” in that strait to date. Iran was the reason for tensions with that strait to start with.  It was time for Donald Trump to make a sneaky go at the oil inverse stocks.  Who else would undermine and cheat the market on purpose like that.  The tensions have only escalated with Iran and Trump keeps pushing the market where he wants it for HIMSELF.  One guy asked me to present proof of this, but when you put the puzzle & timing of everything all together — it keeps Trump in charge of when the oil market goes up or down.  He’s still MANIPULATING the oil market.  I get a deep sense of that from all the signs I’m seeing of it.  

Crude oil had an awesome EIA Report today and in the end of it all — will have nothing to show for it except an oil price fall based on FALSE INFO on “Iran tensions easing” pushed out by Trump & Pompeo.  They are both LIARS and I still look forward to Trump losing the next election.  Trump’s games with the oil market will end after that....unless Trump pretends to still be President after becoming a SORE LOSER.  Yep — Trump plays dirty just like his child molesting rich friends do.

Trump created the Iran ordeal to use as a market tool and is using the tarifff scheme on China and Europe in the same fashion — to BENEFIT HIMSELF, while he CHEATS INVESTORS.  That’s the damn TRUTH whether a lot of people accept it or not.  

Oil price is falling right now again, when it should be rising.  That’s all the proof I need to know there’s FOUL PalAY happening from Donald Trump.  He’s the reason oil price is falling — he and his administration are making it fall DELIBERATELY to WIN ON HIS STOCKS.  

The EIA reported a 10.8 million barrel draw in crude inventory today.  Tensions with Iran HAVE NOT EASED.  Trump is just trying to make the oil market think that the tensions with Iran have eased so he can make a good cash out on his inverse shares sometime soon enough.

Impeachment of Trump would take too long.  I wanna see him lose the next election by what the VOTE NUMBER turns out to be.  Can’t wait !!!

And no— this isn’t spam.  A lot of folks need to wake up and stop letting yourselves be BRAINWASHED.  You can love Trump as the U.S. President all you want.  Just be careful with oil investing cause he’s making it very difficult for investors to know which direction oil will go day-to-day.  Cheating people is what Trump is all about.  He doesn’t care how the past Presidents were.  He makes himself extremely different and he won’t change.  SOB lost his casino licenses in the past.  That is proof enough to that his cheating the market and investors is what is taking place.

Edited by David Zernhelt
Added info.
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, David Zernhelt said:

So, crude oil gets one of the most excellent EIA reports this week and yet, oil price is headed downward in price once again.  Last week, Trump had Pompeo signaled to the market that tension with Iran was easing.  Then, Iran denies statements Pompeo made and tensions rise again with Iran hijacking a UK tanker.  The tensions between the U.S. and Iran ARE NOT EASING.  And I even read that Iran wants to be the “security guard” of the Strait Of Hormuz, when in fact, Iran by itself was and still is the “instigator” in that strait to date. Iran was the reason for tensions with that strait to start with.  It was time for Donald Trump to make a sneaky go at the oil inverse stocks.  Who else would undermine and cheat the market on purpose like that.  The tensions have only escalated with Iran and Trump keeps pushing the market where he wants it for HIMSELF.  One guy asked me to present proof of this, but when you put the puzzle & timing of everything all together — it keeps Trump in charge of when the oil market goes up or down.  He’s still MANIPULATING the oil market.  I get a deep sense of that from all the signs I’m seeing of it.  

Crude oil had an awesome EIA Report today and in the end of it all — will have nothing to show for it except an oil price fall based on FALSE INFO on “Iran tensions easing” pushed out by Trump & Pompeo.  They are both LIARS and I still look forward to Trump losing the next election.  Trump’s games with the oil market will end after that....unless Trump pretends to still be President after becoming a SORE LOSER.  Yep — Trump plays dirty just like his child molesting rich friends do.

Trump created the Iran ordeal to use as a market tool and is using the tarifff scheme on China and Europe in the same fashion — to BENEFIT HIMSELF, while he CHEATS INVESTORS.  That’s the damn TRUTH whether a lot of people accept it or not.  

Oil price is falling right now again, when it should be rising.  That’s all the proof I need to know there’s FOUL PalAY happening from Donald Trump.  He’s the reason oil price is falling — he and his administration are making it fall DELIBERATELY to WIN ON HIS STOCKS.  

The EIA reported a 10.8 million barrel draw in crude inventory today.  Tensions with Iran HAVE NOT EASED.  Trump is just trying to make the oil market think that the tensions with Iran have eased so he can make a good cash out on his inverse shares sometime soon enough.

Impeachment of Trump would take too long.  I wanna see him lose the next election by what the VOTE NUMBER turns out to be.  Can’t wait !!!

If your and investor in oil, and you count on EIA report alone to make said investment, you probably should probably get out of the Oil Market. You Rant about a bunch of nonsense YOU think is the truth. Seem to be a Libtard. Keep losing!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😠 U r an ass and your Trump won't be re-elected EVER,  Enjoy the time he has left.  He will lose by big numbers.  Count on it.

  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, David Zernhelt said:

😠 U r an ass and your Trump won't be re-elected EVER,  Enjoy the time he has left.  He will lose by big numbers.  Count on it.

Almost every post is Trump and EIA colluding and manipulating the markets. @Tom Kirkmanwould say you probably have TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is some good posts in here why the price dropped when even 10mb draw. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

this forum should be based on facts and valid logistics, graphs, and information that holds water, not ramblings of a member with conspiracies and unproven statement and name calling.  aren't you the guy stating post about someone getting killed over some conspiracy?? 😂😂 i see nothing in the news about your nonaense...do you invest? work in o&g industry?? opinions are one thing, but babblings are another...u seem angry

Edited by cbrasher1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, David Zernhelt said:

So, crude oil gets one of the most excellent EIA reports this week and yet, oil price is headed downward in price once again.  Last week, Trump had Pompeo signaled to the market that tension with Iran was easing.  Then, Iran denies statements Pompeo made and tensions rise again with Iran hijacking a UK tanker.  The tensions between the U.S. and Iran ARE NOT EASING.  And I even read that Iran wants to be the “security guard” of the Strait Of Hormuz, when in fact, Iran by itself was and still is the “instigator” in that strait to date. Iran was the reason for tensions with that strait to start with.  It was time for Donald Trump to make a sneaky go at the oil inverse stocks.  Who else would undermine and cheat the market on purpose like that.  The tensions have only escalated with Iran and Trump keeps pushing the market where he wants it for HIMSELF.  One guy asked me to present proof of this, but when you put the puzzle & timing of everything all together — it keeps Trump in charge of when the oil market goes up or down.  He’s still MANIPULATING the oil market.  I get a deep sense of that from all the signs I’m seeing of it.  

Crude oil had an awesome EIA Report today and in the end of it all — will have nothing to show for it except an oil price fall based on FALSE INFO on “Iran tensions easing” pushed out by Trump & Pompeo.  They are both LIARS and I still look forward to Trump losing the next election.  Trump’s games with the oil market will end after that....unless Trump pretends to still be President after becoming a SORE LOSER.  Yep — Trump plays dirty just like his child molesting rich friends do.

Trump created the Iran ordeal to use as a market tool and is using the tarifff scheme on China and Europe in the same fashion — to BENEFIT HIMSELF, while he CHEATS INVESTORS.  That’s the damn TRUTH whether a lot of people accept it or not.  

Oil price is falling right now again, when it should be rising.  That’s all the proof I need to know there’s FOUL PalAY happening from Donald Trump.  He’s the reason oil price is falling — he and his administration are making it fall DELIBERATELY to WIN ON HIS STOCKS.  

The EIA reported a 10.8 million barrel draw in crude inventory today.  Tensions with Iran HAVE NOT EASED.  Trump is just trying to make the oil market think that the tensions with Iran have eased so he can make a good cash out on his inverse shares sometime soon enough.

Impeachment of Trump would take too long.  I wanna see him lose the next election by what the VOTE NUMBER turns out to be.  Can’t wait !!!

Anyone who uses the term 'an awesome EIA report' can not be taken seriously...whatever dude! (Sarcasm font).

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, David Zernhelt said:

😠 U r an ass and your Trump won't be re-elected EVER,  Enjoy the time he has left.  He will lose by big numbers.  Count on it.

Could you please grow up and act/post like an adult?

  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do realize that the presidents assets are put in a blind trust and he has no say so in what happens to his assets right? It's the Congress critters you have to watch for manipulation of things to their benifit.

 

Also if you so sure Trump is manipulating things for personal gain I think it would be pretty easy to figure out what goes up when oil goes down and just invest that way....

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Landon Ferguson said:

You do realize that the presidents assets are put in a blind trust and he has no say so in what happens to his assets right? It's the Congress critters you have to watch for manipulation of things to their benifit.

 

Sorry, Landon, Trump is the first US President to refuse to put his assets into a blind trust.  

That said, keep in mind that his assets include real estate such as condo towers in NYC, golf courses scattered around the globe, various hotels including one in DC where, if you want to be seen and heard on policy matters, you really do need to go have both lunch and dinner and book a nice (expensive!) room, and so forth.  Trump does not give a damn about what other Presidents did, he does things his way.  Plus, the meals are great in that newest hotel restaurant!  enjoy. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Landon Ferguson said:

Also if you so sure Trump is manipulating things for personal gain I think it would be pretty easy to figure out what goes up when oil goes down and just invest that way....

I would be surprised if Trump pays much attention to the oil markets, unless it is called to his attention by an advisor.  He is not a markets man. Dealing with the Congress is quite time-consuming and absorbing. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Sorry, Landon, Trump is the first US President to refuse to put his assets into a blind trust.  

That said, keep in mind that his assets include real estate such as condo towers in NYC, golf courses scattered around the globe, various hotels including one in DC where, if you want to be seen and heard on policy matters, you really do need to go have both lunch and dinner and book a nice (expensive!) room, and so forth.  Trump does not give a damn about what other Presidents did, he does things his way.  Plus, the meals are great in that newest hotel restaurant!  enjoy. 

Jan,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that there is a legal imperative that requires the President to place his assets in a blind trust or to release his tax returns. This may be the historical norm, but it is a voluntary action on his part.

If there is a legal requirement for the President to do so, I think the Congressmen and Senators should fall under it as well. Fat chance!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Almost every post is Trump and EIA colluding and manipulating the markets. @Tom Kirkmanwould say you probably have TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is some good posts in here why the price dropped when even 10mb draw. 

TDS can provide amusing tin foil.

For example, the Mueller dog and pony show wasn't quite what TDS devotees expected, according to reports.  No, I didn't watch the circus, but I hear the Clowns were entertaining.

Anyway, if Trump can indeed collude with EIA and single-handedly control global oil markets, pretty sure that OPEC would try to copy Trump's oil gold mine formula.  So would the Illuminati and the Lizard People.  (that's tongue in cheek, in case anyone thinks I'm giving oil investment tips ...  Because clearly the Illuminati already control the global oil markets, and they would never allow Trump to horn in on their monopoly.)

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Jan,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that there is a legal imperative that requires the President to place his assets in a blind trust or to release his tax returns. This may be the historical norm, but it is a voluntary action on his part.

If there is a legal requirement for the President to do so, I think the Congressmen and Senators should fall under it as well. Fat chance!

There is a requirement under what is known as the "Emoluments Clause."   Now when reading my comment please understand that I am not a Constitutional Scholar!  My grasp of it is that the President cannot accept anything for personal gain, nor hold an asset where his acts as President would or could result in personal gain.  To avoid that conflict, the idea of the "blind trust" evolved. 

Historically, Presidents could be and were quite poor.  For example, Abraham Lincoln arrived in Washington with no assets at all.  I don't think he even owned a house in Illinois where he lived.  The Clintons claimed to have no assets of any substance either, Bill Clinton having lived in public housing as Governor of Arkansas.  That they now have a personal wealth of something like $300 million is another issue. 

So the "blind trust" was to make the President look squeaky clean to the voters  (and his political rivals).  It also was designed to avoid running afoul of that Emoluments Clause,  found at Article I, Section 9, paragraph 8:

     "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Now you will note that the Clause is directed towards receipts from foreigners.  While there is nothing specifically about domestic gifts, the general thinking is to expand that Constitutional prohibition to include domestic gifts or presents, and from that the idea of personal gain.  It is also the source of the general use of "Mr. President," and not the more obvious "Lord President"  (No title of Nobility), and why the USA has the Senate and not a House of Lords.  SO you get the announcement term "Mr. Speaker," instead of "My Lord." 

As to release of tax returns, that is pure politics, it is the sort of garbage that you get from Democratic Party politics, people who have nothing to tax and so can proudly show they are one of the People, instead of being a financier like old J.P Morgan, the banker fellow behind JPMorgan Chase Bank.  I rather admire The Donald for telling the press and Democrats to go shove it with this tax-return rubbish.  I wouldn't do that, either.  A fellow has the right to absolute privacy in his personal affairs, assuming he is not El Chapo, making his coin off drug running. 

Trust this helps, Jan

Edited by Jan van Eck
corrected Form to From
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for taking the time to find the reference and sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

If there is a legal requirement for the President to do so, I think the Congressmen and Senators should fall under it as well. Fat chance!

The idea that members of either the House or the Senate are going to hold themselves accountable to the same laws they pass to control the lives of the Unwashed Masses is laughable.  Everything those guys do specifically exempts the Members.  The USA has evolved into a three-tier society:  the Government Officials, then the one-percenters, then everybody else.  So much for the idea of egalitarianism.  

Once you served a term in the House, you get perpetual free parking in the Congressional underground garage.  There are cars down there that get parked and sit for years, coated in dust, parked for free, against the day some old Member comes back into town and needs his personal ride.  It is all a disgrace.  And don't think those guys ever pay for their health care tab, either.  That is free for life.  And forget about minimum-wage laws for servants.  Exempt from everything.  Just lovely.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, butasha said:

Thanks for taking the time to find the reference and sharing.

Always my pleasure. I try to stick to the facts and stay away from opinions.  When I make a personal opinion, it will be obvious!  But remember:  I am just the foreign immigrant here.  I actually really enjoy living in rural America.  Forget the haughty images promoted by snooty city dwellers.  Rural Americans are really decent people.  Just don't get them started about Washington!  (Or New Yorkers, for that matter.)  Cheers.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan almost everyone here in the US is an immigrant. Some of our parents just got here sooner than others. My wife is second generation from Poland. My family has been here since the early 1800s. While my wife is purebred I am an American mongrel. Little bit of that and a little bit of that.

Belated welcome to the States. Wish more of our recent immigrants were more like you. More contribution and less what can I get for free.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is controlling the weather. Everyone knows. When will someone act? It’s raining in the UK....the maniac.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

There is a requirement under what is known as the "Emoluments Clause."   Now when reading my comment please understand that I am not a Constitutional Scholar!  My grasp of it is that the President cannot accept anything for personal gain, nor hold an asset where his acts as President would or could result in personal gain.  To avoid that conflict, the idea of the "blind trust" evolved. 

Historically, Presidents could be and were quite poor.  For example, Abraham Lincoln arrived in Washington with no assets at all.  I don't think he even owned a house in Illinois where he lived.  The Clintons claimed to have no assets of any substance either, Bill Clinton having lived in public housing as Governor of Arkansas.  That they now have a personal wealth of something like $300 million is another issue. 

So the "blind trust" was to make the President look squeaky clean to the voters  (and his political rivals).  It also was designed to avoid running afoul of that Emoluments Clause,  found at Article I, Section 9, paragraph 8:

     "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Now you will note that the Clause is directed towards receipts from foreigners.  While there is nothing specifically about domestic gifts, the general thinking is to expand that Constitutional prohibition to include domestic gifts or presents, and from that the idea of personal gain.  It is also the source of the general use of "Mr. President," and not the more obvious "Lord President"  (No title of Nobility), and why the USA has the Senate and not a House of Lords.  SO you get the announcement term "Mr. Speaker," instead of "My Lord." 

As to release of tax returns, that is pure politics, it is the sort of garbage that you get from Democratic Party politics, people who have nothing to tax and so can proudly show they are one of the People, instead of being a financier like old J.P Morgan, the banker fellow behind JPMorgan Chase Bank.  I rather admire The Donald for telling the press and Democrats to go shove it with this tax-return rubbish.  I wouldn't do that, either.  A fellow has the right to absolute privacy in his personal affairs, assuming he is not El Chapo, making his coin off drug running. 

Trust this helps, Jan

That clause was primarily intended to keep early Congress critters from selling their souls for a lordship. Back in the day, that was a thing and only a Brit would care about it now. 

As to taking bribes, the Clintons are obviously dirty as hell, forget the $300m net worth, they control a $2billion "foundation" on top of that. Only time will tell how much Obama has made, but every picture I see of him, he's on some billionaire's yacht. 

Everyone accusing Trump of taking bribes has to ask themselves how expensive that bribe has to be. You can get the Clinton's attention for a 6 figure check. When Trump was going through his first divorce, his soon to be former spouse was complaining the $50,000 per WEEK allowance was insufficient. 

As for Trump releasing his tax returns WHILE BEING AUDITED, that is legal suicide. Every "journalist" will go through every page like they're searching for the Holy Grail. Every penny of every deduction will be questioned ad nauseum. I wouldn't go through it, not with the cesspool that is the MSM running things. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Everyone accusing Trump of taking bribes has to ask themselves how expensive that bribe has to be.

Trump does not take bribes. If anyone offered him a bribe, he would get run into the ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, David Zernhelt said:

😠 U r an ass and your Trump won't be re-elected EVER,  Enjoy the time he has left.  He will lose by big numbers.  Count on it.

For your own sake, I hope you have not or will not bet $$$ on that.

Otherwise you may end up having to post your "funniness" from a public library using a desktop?

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Sorry, Landon, Trump is the first US President to refuse to put his assets into a blind trust.  

That said, keep in mind that his assets include real estate such as condo towers in NYC, golf courses scattered around the globe, various hotels including one in DC where, if you want to be seen and heard on policy matters, you really do need to go have both lunch and dinner and book a nice (expensive!) room, and so forth.  Trump does not give a damn about what other Presidents did, he does things his way.  Plus, the meals are great in that newest hotel restaurant!  enjoy. 

Its a very nice place, except for the pests!! damned protestors !!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

That clause was primarily intended to keep early Congress critters from selling their souls for a lordship. Back in the day, that was a thing and only a Brit would care about it now. 

As to taking bribes, the Clintons are obviously dirty as hell, forget the $300m net worth, they control a $2billion "foundation" on top of that. Only time will tell how much Obama has made, but every picture I see of him, he's on some billionaire's yacht. 

Everyone accusing Trump of taking bribes has to ask themselves how expensive that bribe has to be. You can get the Clinton's attention for a 6 figure check. When Trump was going through his first divorce, his soon to be former spouse was complaining the $50,000 per WEEK allowance was insufficient. 

As for Trump releasing his tax returns WHILE BEING AUDITED, that is legal suicide. Every "journalist" will go through every page like they're searching for the Holy Grail. Every penny of every deduction will be questioned ad nauseum. I wouldn't go through it, not with the cesspool that is the MSM running things. 

Since leaving Office, the Mr. Fat-Cat CEO slayer has been tooling around with the elite and uber elite and has amassed something like 60mil$ in net worth? in 2.5 yrs or less.... O&G investors should be jealous and a lot of shale investors LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ceo_energemsier said:

Its a very nice place, except for the pests!! damned protestors !!!

It's the maitre'd's job to kick them out of there, past the sidewalk and into the street gutter. Hey, that is what you hire those sturdy men with thick necks and no teeth for. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

It's the maitre'd's job to kick them out of there, past the sidewalk and into the street gutter. Hey, that is what you hire those sturdy men with thick necks and no teeth for. 😀

And the hotel security!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.