Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SF

OIlprice Article: Did Trump’s ‘Plan B’ For Iran Just Fail?

Nick Cunningham's article on Oilprice, "Did Trump’s ‘Plan B’ For Iran Just Fail?", suggests that Trump was trying to build a coalition.  I posit that Trump isn't trying to build anything and doesn't care about the Strait of Hormuz.  He merely informed the world that if they want to use the strait, they must police it themselves.  Of course, the world has no such ability. 

Thoughts? 

22 minutes ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

I posit that Trump isn't trying to build anything and doesn't care about the Strait of Hormuz. 

Don't know. It conflicts with tweets to keep oilprices low, but other than makes sense. 

22 minutes ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

He merely informed the world that if they want to use the strait, they must police it themselves.

True. And to be honest fair. 

• Upvote 1

To be fair, we have done the policing for too many years. With the exception of Crazyfornia that gets about 50% of the oil they need from the ME, we could probably do with other substitute suppliers and save a butt-load of money by not having to do the work they should be doing themselves in the Middle East. Time for us to pull out, we know that they are waiting for any excuse to stab us in the back anyway, just to our faces they are so nice.....