Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodent

Oil Prices Tumbling As Fear Sets In

Oil prices are falling today as the API data is set to be released this afternoon followed by EIA data tomorrow. Some are thinking the US production, a new high last week at 9.878, could reach 10 million bpd by the next weekly report, effectively drowning the US in oil. 

Probably won't be such gloom and doom as that

I think there was another thread last week about the API/EIA data. Would be convenient for traders to keep them all together so we could see the running tally. I, for one, would like to be able to see what you post every week on API and EIA right next to each other. Gives us a good picture of the variations as well as the back-and-forth discrepancies between API and EIA data. What do you think @rodent?

Lot of people expecting crude stockpiles to start rising very soon .... 

57 minutes ago, TraderTate said:

I think there was another thread last week about the API/EIA data. Would be convenient for traders to keep them all together so we could see the running tally. I, for one, would like to be able to see what you post every week on API and EIA right next to each other. Gives us a good picture of the variations as well as the back-and-forth discrepancies between API and EIA data. What do you think @rodent?

Good idea, TT! I have created a thread for API and a thread for EIA for weekly discussions about inventory moves.