Danny Hangartner

How will oil be affected by upcoming elections?

Is there an upside for investing in oil stocks should President Trump win a second term?

He's opening a lot of oil fields and promoting pipelines. Businessman like, for sure.

The oilfield stocks are still rock bottom! 

Are oilfield stocks going to stagnate for another four years?

Would Conservative Politician Andrew Scheer be a boost for North American oil?

I hate to think we vote for someone simply for what they could do for the O&G industry.

I'd like to go back to work for sure, but there are a raft of other issues which need to be addressed.

(edited)

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I hate to think we vote for someone simply for what they could do for the O&G industry.

I'd like to go back to work for sure, but there are a raft of other issues which need to be addressed.

Oilfield stocks are important. It's a simple question. Will P. Trump make oilfield companies an investment opportunity? For a lot of us, the O&G Industry stocks are the only real issue.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Wording. Can someone do something vs will someone do something?

If you believe that oil and gas stocks are the only pressing issue in the country at the moment, you should be very happy.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

If you believe that oil and gas stocks are the only pressing issue in the country at the moment, you should be very happy.

It's wonderful to hear from someone that doesn't have a penny invested. Maybe the title was misleading. 

• Like 1