Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HM

Domino Effect: Rashida Tlaib Rejects Israel's Offer For 'Humanitarian' Visit To West Bank

Theres 2 million people living in gaza. Reading your post they are all responsible for a few rockets. Hardly classed as a threat to safety as its very seldom the invaders even go to the shelters. Based on your analogy all germans were war criminals. Its clear from previous discussions with you that your well and truly indoctrinated with the muck the US govt and Israeli govt spout. No further discussion on the subject from my side. As it says in the bible, ye reap what ye sow. Rockets will eventually be the very least of israels problems and many israelis believe that too.

If I were Israel every time a Hezbolluh  terrorist fired a off a missile I would grab10,000 acres and evict anyone anti Israel. At some point that expanded buffer zone would take notice. Every year of non violence 5,000 acres would be returned. To show non bias Israel would lose that 4 billion the US get gives them every year. Obama didn’t cut that money and sold Israel the F-35 which gives them military supremacy over the sky’s of the Middle East. Anti Jew my butt. My advice to countries who support and enguage in conflict. The losers won’t ever be happy:

Sure thats what they are doing. Nonstop for years except no giving back. 

13 hours ago, JR EWING said:

Oh. And massive compensation for the land theft

I see....so Israel must make concessions to the Palestinians, but you do not mention any quid pro quo. This is typical.

Surely letting the invaders stay is more than enough for them. Have you ever read a history book.

This is typical. What does that statement mean. You got jews from all over the planet still arriving in palestine with no more fkn right to the land their stealing than i have but thats ok in your book. As i said. Ya cant educate some people no matter how hard you try. So i wont waste my time

What's your opinion, JR Ewing, on Assad, 100 miles to the north of Palestine? 

Whats your opinion of foreign intervention in soverign states by supporting terrorist organizations enmasse, an illegal act by the way. What i think is it sets the stage for the end of diplomacy, multiple wars that will end up making us all live in a less safe world. The rules were written for a reason post ww2. They are now toilet paper in part because the world assigned the 5 biggest villains permanent seats with veto rights.  Since 2003 the world has turned a blind eye to the hegemony of the US primarily,  its constant efforts to reshape the ME into something that no one believes is possible. Iraq, Libya, Syria, soon Iran but US is scared on that as they havent softened up Iran as it usually does with so called foes prior to battle.

And of course if the US is gonna do it why not Russia, China  Pakistan, India. Its a free for all because the US has decided that it wont be contained by rules.

I think Syria lost everything, its people could hardly have believed it would come to this. And do i think Assad is at fault for that carnage, no. It was failed regime change propagated by the EU and US. It was not a popular revolt from the outset. 

I sure hope that countries like the US and UK and Fra stop interfering in other nations business as they have proved over and over its not effective. Case in point Iraq and Libya. Both modern countries returned to the stoneage. I often wonder if thats the sole ambition. 

? For you. Who are the agent provocateurs operating in Hong Kong?

(edited)

Ok, you're obviously a hypocrite.   It's not ok for you if Israel kills a few Palestinians throwing rocks at their soldiers, but it's perfectly fine if Assad murders tens of thousands with barrel bombs.  This is why I f-ing hate arguing with anti-Israel people.  They point out every flaw that Israel has, and completely ignore the MUCH WORSE SHITTINESS of the neighbors around them.  

Crimes against humanity through the use of chlorine gas and indiscriminate explosives isn't "legal" by international standards either.  

In HK there are no agent provacateurs, or whatever that term means.  Just a bunch of angry students who's about to get their careers destroyed (if lucky) by the CCP.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 8:02 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

dauo7kh20ug31.jpg

On 8/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

That last sentence says it all...

Ahem.

8rif.thumb.jpg.d8cc64380557a8bb543e0d539285b869.jpg

This woman is a disgrace to her office and the American people that she is supposed to be working for.

If she has an issue with American policy towards Palestine she should be working through the political framework in place as opposed to reverting to childish sensationalism.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2019 at 5:18 AM, JR EWING said:

Well the score sheet clearly indicates a 1 sided affair. The notion that millions of people should vacate their land to appease people who were tragically treated by a succession of european governments leading to an extermination attempt by the nazis as if to blame it on the palestinians is a crock of shit. Tell me how would u feel if it was you or your family dumped off your land. I bet you would exercise your 2nd ammendment constitutional right to bare arms. Grow up and understand the context. Its now 3 generations later and its still not gone a way. Do the israelis believe that their tyranny will win out in the end. Somehow i think not.

Well Israel is MUCH more forgiving than I.  After the 3 wars by every Muslim saying they were going to kill every Jew because Islam told them so, and I won, I would have deported 100% of everyone out of the West bank and Israel itself.   Simple test: if you are Muslim, you get evicted. 

On 8/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

You seem to ignore the thousands of Israeli's who have died over the years from shelling kibbutzes from the Golan Heights, in the Six Day War when a coalition of Arab States attacked Israel, when Israel was attacked as soon as they became an independent country, the surprise attack that became the Yom Kippur War, the incessant unguided rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip, etc...

To indicate that this is a one-sided affair is silly and ignores history.

If we want to body count, Israel is way ahead in doling out the bloodshed, but Israel is, or at least was, fundamentally threatened by it's neighbors. With the Israeli military that is pretty much able to win any conventional battle, have the ability to nuke their neighbors, we have the situation were simple rocks by children and a high birthrate have become the Muslim Palestinian's weapon of choice. 

The more fundamental issue, what right did the modern west world have in creating Israel in the first place? Most Palestinians I know, they, or their previous generation, left because Israel laid claim to their property and booted them. It's not like people weren't already living there for a long time.

When the President Roosevelt told King Abdulaziz of the Holocaust the King was genuinely disturbed. When Roosevelt told him the West was going to create Israel King Abdulaziz even thought it was fair. When the King learned the where, in Palestine, he objected stating an obvious "Give the Jews a piece of Germany."

Not that it matters, but the 6 Day War was a tactically brilliant first strike, not responding and fighting back like the '73 war. I was a young teenager visiting Lebanon and Israel weeks before the '73 war. I saw A-4s on bombing runs in Lebanon. So who shot first? On the ground with a major assault, clearly Syria and Egypt, but the war had been simmering for some time. The U.S.S.R. laid out how to trick the Israel AF and blast it with SA-6s. 

The notion that Israel didn't shoot first in '47 is a naive. Better to read up on what was going on from the fall of the Ottomans thru the end of that first war.

Been around the world. If there is a single place I can't imagine real peace, it's Jerusalem. God has a strange sense of humor.