Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

TRUMP'S FORMER 'CHRISTIAN LIAISON' SAYS DEEPWATER HORIZON DISASTER WAS GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR OBAMA ISRAEL DIVISION

(edited)

Amedia claims the Lord spoke to him that day, saying "Son, prophesy to the north and to the south and say it across this great span of this great country that I will shake the north and then I will shake the south and I will call from the deep and I will show disaster."

(Facepalm)

https://www.newsweek.com/frank-amedia-oil-spill-obama-1454331

Edited by James Regan

34 minutes ago, James Regan said:

(Facepalm)

< Double facepalm >

1. Article is from Newsweek, which hates Trump.

2. Crazy statements are from a previous associate of Trump, and not from Trump.

Oil and religion don't mix.

Perhaps Newsweek would like to get some 'interesting' quotes from another previous associate of Trump, before he became President:

hlimbgrndpg31.thumb.jpg.6ae0944a8b7c87b91b0f61a088c55f8f.jpg

Any quotes from former associates of Trump are not from Trump.  Is this a difficult concept to understand?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

< Double facepalm >

1. Article is from Newsweek, which hates Trump.

2. Crazy statements are from a previous associate of Trump, and not from Trump.

Oil and religion don't mix.

Perhaps Newsweek would like to get some 'interesting' quotes from another previous associate of Trump, before he became President:

hlimbgrndpg31.thumb.jpg.6ae0944a8b7c87b91b0f61a088c55f8f.jpg

Any quotes from former associates of Trump are not from Trump.  Is this a difficult concept to understand?

"Any quotes from former associates of Trump are not from Trump.  Is this a difficult concept to understand?"

Im a Trump fan, really how could I not be Bolsonaro and Bannon are my mentors, and to be honest I find the Drittes Reich to be interesting, (but want to be clear here that I am not condoning any of the atrocities they were deplorable, but the infrastructure and logistics were unbelievable).

Im a believer.

I just found this article to be ludacrist.

Respect 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, James Regan said:

Amedia claims the Lord spoke to him that day, saying "Son, prophesy to the north and to the south and say it across this great span of this great country that I will shake the north and then I will shake the south and I will call from the deep and I will show disaster."

(Facepalm)

https://www.newsweek.com/frank-amedia-oil-spill-obama-1454331

Can't this idiot go and pick on oranges for free on a Kibbutz (as part of these brain donors subservience to GCP) rather than post shyte like this?

(edited)

12 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Not at all - they are probably more truthful! :)

Perhaps not in this case.

Edited by Enthalpic

On 8/21/2019 at 5:53 AM, Enthalpic said:

Not at all - they are probably more truthful! :)

Perhaps not in this case.

Whether they are truthful or not is not the point here. Attributing comments made by others to Trump is either slanderous or libelous, depending on the media. In layman's you are lying by doing so.

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Whether they are truthful or not is not the point here. Attributing comments made by others to Trump is either slanderous or libelous, depending on the media. In layman's you are lying by doing so.

I believe they actually have to suffer damages of some sort.