Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainman

Russia Accuses U.S. Of Stoking Tensions With Missile Test

Russia accused the United States on Tuesday of stoking military tensions by testing a ground-launched cruise missile, but said it would not be drawn into an arms race, TASS news agency reported. The Pentagon said on Monday it had tested a conventionally-configured cruise missile that hit its target after more than 500 km (310 miles) of flight, its first such operation since the demise of a landmark Cold War-era nuclear pact this month. The United States formally withdrew from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) with Russia on Aug. 2 after accusing Moscow of violating the pact, a charge dismissed by the Kremlin. “All this elicits regret, the United States has obviously taken the course of escalating military tensions. We will not succumb to provocations,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov was quoted as saying. “We won’t allow ourselves to be pulled into a costly arms race.”

He must have forgotten about his own missile test that irradiated half of Russia like a week ago....

• Upvote 2

Everyone getting out their weapons to show off just who has the best... (pre)war games...

• Like 1

Funny, didn’t hear Putin complain about the near-daily missiles of KJU in N-Korea...

• Like 1

The fastest way to make money? War!

• Like 1

Just now, BALBOA said:

The fastest way to make money? War!

No. Cocaine ...👎

• Like 1

One of the things I've always been certain of is that my children wouldn't grow up with the same fear of mutually-assured destruction under the shadow of an arms race that we did. So, it looks like my children didn't. But apparently, my grandchildren will...

3 hours ago, ThunderBlade said:

One of the things I've always been certain of is that my children wouldn't grow up with the same fear of mutually-assured destruction under the shadow of an arms race that we did. So, it looks like my children didn't. But apparently, my grandchildren will...

There are enough nukes to kill the earth hundreds of times over and have been around for decades. Don’t buy in to a new threat. The old threat just has new models. Hypersonic missiles will shave off a few minutes before explosion but climate freeze will get us all.

10 minutes ago, Boat said:

There are enough nukes to kill the earth hundreds of times over and have been around for decades. Don’t buy in to a new threat. The old threat just has new models. Hypersonic missiles will shave off a few minutes before explosion but climate freeze will get us all.

Need to use up the SLOTH so fire off those weapons that have reached sell by date.

Not good having the penis measuring contest...