Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SP

Half Of US Military Sites Threatened By Climate Change

According to a Pentagon study, nearly half of U.S. military sites are threatened by wild weather linked to climate change. We are talking about 1,700 military sites worldwide. And this findings run contrary to White House views on global warming. Who's right - Trump or Pentagon? 

I think Pentagon is right. They have no reason to make a false study. We're all facing with climate change, the same as the military. 

Trump is right. There is no such a thing as global warming. And if there is, clean coal will fix it. 

I think Pentagon needs to follow their lead. Miami is the state which is taking climate change seriously and already changing infrastructure in anticipation of rising sea levels. 

Well according to the U.S. Coast and Geodetic survey, sea level is rising at about  3 inches in 100 years. Maybe we should save our money and let our great, great grandchildren deal with these 3 inches. 

Maybe that's the reason Trump asked for an increase in defense spending without acknowledging climate change. 

Maybe the solution could be to close half of the military bases and instead of increasing military budget pour that money in solving climate change which seems to be the greatest threat to US security. 

10 hours ago, Vlad Kovalenko said:

Trump is right. There is no such a thing as global warming. And if there is, clean coal will fix it. 

clean coal? really? are you saying there's no such thing as global warming, or no such thing as climate change? 

12 hours ago, TraderTate said:

clean coal? really? are you saying there's no such thing as global warming, or no such thing as climate change? 

I guess you didn't understand my sarcasm. 9_9