Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran Is Winning Big In The Middle East

With U.S. sanctions having successfully reduced Iranian oil exports to near-zero, one might think that the Islamic Republic would be on the brink of collapse. The reality, however, is that Iran has managed to build alliances across the Middle East that can be seen as a real coup in its geopolitical struggle against Saudi Arabia and the U.S. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

With U.S. sanctions having successfully reduced Iranian oil exports to near-zero, one might think that the Islamic Republic would be on the brink of collapse. The reality, however, is that Iran has managed to build alliances across the Middle East that can be seen as a real coup in its geopolitical struggle against Saudi Arabia and the U.S. 

Are you in Iran?

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

I suppose if you consider having their economy in tatters, having their oil exports embargoed, being involved in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia, being considered a pariah in the global community and being destroyed by a backwards thinking theocracy....then I guess you are correct and Iran is 'winning big'.

• Like 4
  • Great Response! 4
  • Haha 2

I think we can expect push back from Iran and rightfully so, if you put your self in their shoes. If they are causing all the mayhem in the Middle East as we are led to believe them there has never been a better reason to go to war with Iran. 

Iran are a bit of an unknown quantity kind of like a very poisonous snake that they haven’t discovered an antivenin for, they know it will bite you but don’t know how to deal with it without bashing its brains out, but they need it to be kept alive.

I feel we are heading for another conflict in the region and that’s sad.

• Rolling Eye 1

Agree, yet another conflict in the region would be a shame. Both the US and Iran have stated that they do not want war, but there are other players who would like to either see the US dragged into another conflict or the theocracy in Iran unseated. Let's hope that calmer heads prevail. The biggest loser in any conflict would be the Iranian people...and they do not deserve that.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 3

Neither war nor negotiation, a policy both sides have pursued,

How do you negotiate with a theocracy which will not allow verification of their nuclear processing plants? Why do you need 'peaceful' nuclear power when you are swimming in oil?

Iran is like North Korea, if they can't bully the world into giving them what they want, they play the nuclear card. How do you expect the world to respond?

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Obama taught the world how to fight without ground troops. Simply because the American people won’t stand for it. GW paved the way for a black president in a racist country. That’s how tired the population is of conventional war. First Obama and now Trump are left with economic power to bend countries to their will. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 2

We should remember Iran has endured sanctions for quite some time, and has made them quite self-sustaining, albeit at a lower standard of living. 

The USA's fundamental boob move of recent history concerning Iran was destabilizing Iraq. Blow back is a bitch.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Iran is like North Korea, if they can't bully the world into giving them what they want, they play the nuclear card. How do you expect the world to respond?

Well, seems few countries seem to care about 'em pursuing nukes but look at eastern Europe. They don't seem to learn. I personally think they're society is beyond repair and forward thinking. 

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

How do you negotiate with a theocracy which will not allow verification of their nuclear processing plants? Why do you need 'peaceful' nuclear power when you are swimming in oil?

Thats just plain incorrect. The monitors had full access to Irans facilities. As per a "negotiated deal" the US unilaterally broke.

And the argument about burning your greatest asset just because u got it is complete tosh. Nuclear is cheaper in the long run if you can sell oil to someone for 50 $bbl or more. Anyway, what gives the US the right to dictate to Iran if it can or cannot develop a nuclear deterrent. Like the rest of the muppet countries that have them they all know they would be proper fcuked using them. In saying that the only country to use nukes was the US on the civilian populace of japan. Its not the iranians i would be worried about. 

As for all this so called support of terror, where,s the proof other than some US schmucks spouting their venom daily without ever providing evidence of a fact.

Not to mention the reason that the iranian theocratic regime exists is because of the US in the first place. As usual almost all issues in ME have US fingers all over them, old or new. And if you think for one moment that only Iran will pay for a conflict between US and themselves them you are delusional. Iran will destroy SA oilfields production facilities in first strike enmasse and low and behold the loss of 4 or 5 mbod. Its only debatable if they hit UAE and others alligned to SA. Do  you never wonder why the UAE and SA barely make a statement on Iran. 

Oil at 125/150, 200, is that good for world economy?. And US will cop the blame.

Not surprised by the naivety of comments here as it was same naivety that has created the cauldron that is the ME. The US took the mantle from the brits and it seems that they learned nothing from the brits missteps throughout that region. 

Keep it up. Oil at just 100 /bbl and i retire in 6 months.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I carefully read and follow all of you

Edited by Dr.Masih Rezvani

(edited)

10 hours ago, James Regan said:

I think we can expect push back from Iran and rightfully so, if you put your self in their shoes. If they are causing all the mayhem in the Middle East as we are led to believe them there has never been a better reason to go to war with Iran. 

Iran are a bit of an unknown quantity kind of like a very poisonous snake that they haven’t discovered an antivenin for, they know it will bite you but don’t know how to deal with it without bashing its brains out, but they need it to be kept alive.

I feel we are heading for another conflict in the region and that’s sad.

Your agenda is obvious.  " I feel we are heading for another conflict in the region and that's sad"

You are are really trolling for a war.  

Trump will not take the bait. Tell MBS to join the 21st century. Stop butchering Saudi people and journalists.  He needs to talk to UAE to find out how it's done.  Actually, Saudi Arabia King Salman should replace MBS.  He has turned into a liability.  Just my opinion.

Is it worth it. War and deaths so Saudi princes can afford new Lamborghini's and Suzuki Hayabusa Racing Bikes. 

How much is the avg Prince's yearly stipend these days ?

Edited by SKEP

16 minutes ago, SKEP said:

Your agenda is obvious.  " I feel we are heading for another conflict in the region and that's sad"

Trump will not take the bait. Tell MBS to join the 21st century. Stop butchering Saudi people and journalists.  He needs to talk to UAE to find out how it's done.  Actually, Saudi Arabia King Salman should replace MBS.  He has turned into a liability.  Just my opinion.

Is it worth it. War and deaths so Saudi princes can afford new Lamborghini's and Suzuki Hayabusa Racing Bikes. LP

Wait, what?   Didn't you just post this about 30 minutes ago?

33 minutes ago, SKEP said:

Sock puppet 

You have been trolling me for a month. I ignore you and you continue to taunt me.  

Do they pay you enough for this work. 

Just leave me alone. 

Your not fooling anyone.

Send ya (again)

I don't think he will be answering since he probably put you on ignore.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I suppose if you consider having their economy in tatters, having their oil exports embargoed, being involved in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia, being considered a pariah in the global community and being destroyed by a backwards thinking theocracy....then I guess you are correct and Iran is 'winning big'.

I suppose if you consider having their economy heading for recession, having their shale oil business in distress, being involved in a proxy war with Iran, being considered a pariah in the global community and being destroyed by a backwards thinking nationalist ideology ....then I guess you are correct and US is 'winning big'. 

We’re going to be having fun Douglas 😀

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

US is like North Korea, if they can't bully the world into giving them what they want, they play the economic sanctions or military card. How do you expect the world to respond?

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, JR EWING said:

Thats just plain incorrect. The monitors had full access to Irans facilities. As per a "negotiated deal" the US unilaterally broke.

And the argument about burning your greatest asset just because u got it is complete tosh. Nuclear is cheaper in the long run if you can sell oil to someone for 50 $bbl or more. Anyway, what gives the US the right to dictate to Iran if it can or cannot develop a nuclear deterrent. Like the rest of the muppet countries that have them they all know they would be proper fcuked using them. In saying that the only country to use nukes was the US on the civilian populace of japan. Its not the iranians i would be worried about. 

As for all this so called support of terror, where,s the proof other than some US schmucks spouting their venom daily without ever providing evidence of a fact.

Not to mention the reason that the iranian theocratic regime exists is because of the US in the first place. As usual almost all issues in ME have US fingers all over them, old or new. And if you think for one moment that only Iran will pay for a conflict between US and themselves them you are delusional. Iran will destroy SA oilfields production facilities in first strike enmasse and low and behold the loss of 4 or 5 mbod. Its only debatable if they hit UAE and others alligned to SA. Do  you never wonder why the UAE and SA barely make a statement on Iran. 

Oil at 125/150, 200, is that good for world economy?. And US will cop the blame.

Not surprised by the naivety of comments here as it was same naivety that has created the cauldron that is the ME. The US took the mantle from the brits and it seems that they learned nothing from the brits missteps throughout that region. 

Well your right up to a point the monitors do have a right to look at it , But it's the up to 24 day they have before they can have a look. That where the problem is. you can hide a lot in 24 days.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

Until 2031, Iran will have 24 days to comply with any IAEA access request. If it refuses, an eight-member Joint Commission - including Iran - will rule on the issue. It can decide on punitive steps, including the reimposition of sanctions. A majority vote by the commission suffices.

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, wrs said:

Wait, what?   Didn't you just post this about 30 minutes ago?

I don't think he will be answering since he probably put you on ignore.

Thanks.

Edited by SKEP

1 hour ago, SKEP said:

Is it worth it. War and deaths so Saudi princes can afford new Lamborghini's and Suzuki Hayabusa Racing Bikes. LP

Trump is the bait

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JR EWING said:

Trump is the bait

Which means what ?

43 minutes ago, Tommie77 said:

US is like North Korea, if they can't bully the world into giving them what they want, they play the economic sanctions or military card. How do you expect the world to respond?

Iran leadership is nuts. They have a death wish. You would trust them with a nuke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Tommie77 said:

I suppose if you consider having their economy heading for recession, having their shale oil business in distress, being involved in a proxy war with Iran, being considered a pariah in the global community and being destroyed by a backwards thinking nationalist ideology ....then I guess you are correct and US is 'winning big'. 

We’re going to be having fun Douglas 😀

The Iranian general population is demonstrating in the streets everyday. According to most reports oil exports down at least 2 mm bbls/day (2 mm X $60 = $120 million/day. . .  .  .  Ouch ! )

Trump won't get baited into conflict. Only ones that want US to attack Iran are Israel, John Bolton and Saudi Arabia.  Go fight your own wars.

Venezuela is talking. They will cut a deal before year-end..

Iran will not unless population revolts.

Edited by SKEP
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JR EWING said:

Yup, U.S. is the blame for everything. 

Close the bases. Get the heck out of the middle East.

3 minutes ago, SKEP said:

Iran leadership is nuts. They have a death wish. You would trust them with a nuke.

Would you trust any country that has built the greatest army on the planet (one may wonder why they did that in the first place)? I guess one could, if it were led by a trustworthy leader that cares for the well-being of all. #AmericaFirst

• Great Response! 1

Baghdad Bob?