Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran Is Winning Big In The Middle East

(edited)

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I should hope so. I am part of the 1%.  Actually, probably of the 1% of the 1%.  Call me an elitist; the shoe fits. 

I concur. 

Not quite.  That is a common enough misconception.  The actual indirect-vote totals were:  

Donald Trump:  62,984,828 -  Hillary Clinton: 65,853,514  - Total:   128,838,342 -  US Population:  323.4 million.  

Thus the percent of the population that votes for president in the USA is only 39.6%

The percent voting for Donald Trump was only  19.4%

CONCLUSION:  Trump won with the votes of less than 20% of the population. It is what it is. 

Incidentally, that result is common enough:  President Kennedy was also a minority of votes winner over Richard Nixon.  That is due to the US "Electoral College" system, where there is no direct election of a president.  Instead, voters elect Delegates to the College, who then vote for the President and vice-president. Not to worry: most Americans do not understand the system, either. 

I don't look down on anybody.  Except criminals and people who abuse the elderly.  I look down on them.  They are the garbage of society.

I do not do military contracting.  I refuse to do so.  That said, as a non-citizen, I would never get a security clearance anyway, so the discussion would be purely academic. They don't buy from me, and I refuse to sell to them.  End of story.

Of course it does.

That is definitely progress.  Good for you.

That half of the population has no interest in cleaning up anything. Lack of interest translates into inability to move the project forward.  So that Lake will stay polluted to the end of time  (or, at least, to the end of the dairy industry in Vermont and New York, which is politically underwritten and thus effectively is until the end of time).  I also don't "put down half the United States population" for being mono-lingual and mono-cultural; Americans are perfectly nice people, after all.  I merely make the observation that they are mono-cultural. You can make of that whatever you want. It is what it is.

Jan 

If you don't do military work (1) why do u have pictures of Military Jets on you website (2) why do you have a subsidiary at Subic Bay , Phillipines.(3) Do you do any work for the Navy base in New London ,CT facility or for GeneralDynamics/Electric Boat submarine manufacturing ?

Putting down half the U.S. voting population just as bad. You should keep your disdain to yourself

If you are a subcontractor to a defense manufacturer same thing , right ?

PS Vermont dairy is very political. Former Senator John Kerry family has huge holdings in Vermont dairy. He's been milking the subsidies forever.

Edited by SKEP
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SKEP said:

Jan 

If you don't do military work (1) why do u have pictures of Military Jets on you website (2) why do you have a subsidiary at Subic Bay , Phillipines.(3) Do you do any work for the Navy base in New London ,CT facility or for GeneralDynamics/Electric Boat submarine manufacturing ?

If you are a subcontractor to a defense manufacturer same thing , right ?

You are looking at somebody else's website.  I don't have a subsidiary at Subic Bay, I have never even been there.  As far as that goes, I have never even been to the Philippines. And no, I don't do work at Electric Boat!   Get it through your head, I don't do military work at all. I am not qualified to enter any US military base or contractor workplace.  I don't have, and do not seek, a security clearance. Now, I cannot make it clearer than that.  I have work to do, so knock it off and cut it out. You are completely misinformed. Stop playing with that Google stuff, it gets you into trouble.

• Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Here is your lovely Iranian despotic dictatorship, in action:

image.png.74fcfcfb4995c31850dda186c926d7a3.png

Now what has to happen is that this Despotic Dictatorship, that would steal the life of a young woman, and leave her to rot in some dungeon, has to be taken outside, placed up against the wall, and shot.  Every single one of these "Mullahs" has to die.  Unfortunately, there is really no other solution, you are not going to rehabilitate people that deranged.  Once they are all dead, then your problems with that dictatorship go away. 

When this gorgeous young woman, in the great moments of the spirit of bloom of life, is snatched away, you can focus on the raw truth that her teeth will all rot out in that Ayatollah Dungeon, she will come out (if she lives through that, which itself is unlikely) quite sterile, her sexual organs raped into oblivion, and with serious bowel problems, a function of that "Revolutionary Guard" crowd's predilection for anal entry.  That is what she is up against.  Who can put a stop to that?  You can - using the ultimate force, the Western military. Time to go in there and shoot every single one of those MFers, up against the Wall for all of them. Then you hang the corpses, nail those corpses up on stakes, let them desiccate, and ultimately toss all of them into a big pit.  Then build a walkway over that pit, so the locals can go eliminate themselves over the corpses until the end of time. 

And now you know why I support Donald Trump. 

Good lord, the sanctimonious attitude of some people. How long is it since americans were hanging other americans from trees. Spraying agent orange and using uranium tipped bombs all over the middle east, what was the name of the stuff dupont created that stuck like burning plastic to everything it touched including children. And of course there is phosphorous, and another multitude of horrific weapons it sells to despot regimes the world over (just not iran at the moment). The despotic actions of one group versus another are hardly discernible when results are more or less the same. 

People on here need to get a grip on reality when it comes to deciding which despotic action is worse. And lately the us is behaving more and more intolerant to its friends and foes alike.

And lets face facts, it was US/UK regime change in Iran, what was a fledgling beacon of democracy in the 1950,s ME is the direct cause of the presence of the mullahs in iran today. 

I have no time for the mullahs but in the name of all things sacred, people in glasshouses etcetc

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, JR EWING said:

have no time for the mullahs but in the name of all things sacred, people in glasshouses etcetc

The "glass houses" are long gone.  Nobody in America gets hung from a tree. That is absurd.  What happened in the distant past is not the here and now.  The here and now is that people in certain places get their abdominal cavity slit open and their bowels spilled out.  Now just how barbaric does it have to get?  People who do that have forfeited their right to life on this planet. 

And don't preach to Americans about jellied gasoline or Agent Orange.  That stuff has not even been manufactured in the last fifty years. The people who did that are all long dead and buried.  We are dealing with Today.  Do try to focus on that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tell that to the civilians in yemen us weapons are killing and the civilians in iraq and syria. And libya and sarajevo and that doesnt include the civilians in places like vz and iran who die because a hypocritical us decides it requires an outlet for shale oil. How many died in raqqa from US bombing?. 

US fully behind a leader that chopped up a us resident in an embassy consulate in turkey. That says it all i think.

Suggest you remove your one way goggles and see the harm the US is doing to people in the name of what? Dont feed me the shit about democracy as i havent believed that since i turned 12 years old. US sells weapons to deviant despots the world over. Not the action of a responsible entity.

And abugrahib, extraordinary rendition, and god knows what the goons in cia get up to. That wasnt 50 years ago. Infact haspel was promoted for her torture tactics.

Point is the us doesnt hold the moral high ground, that was over before it started.

World police man, my hoop.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Does anyone realize that shia Iran and its allies are the #1 killers of Sunni Al Qaeda and Sunni ISIS? The Saudi related Sunnis are the ones who have directly attacked the USA in the USA

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JR EWING said:

Good lord, the sanctimonious attitude of some people. How long is it since americans were hanging other americans from trees. Spraying agent orange and using uranium tipped bombs all over the middle east, what was the name of the stuff dupont created that stuck like burning plastic to everything it touched including children. And of course there is phosphorous, and another multitude of horrific weapons it sells to despot regimes the world over (just not iran at the moment). The despotic actions of one group versus another are hardly discernible when results are more or less the same. 

People on here need to get a grip on reality when it comes to deciding which despotic action is worse. And lately the us is behaving more and more intolerant to its friends and foes alike.

And lets face facts, it was US/UK regime change in Iran, what was a fledgling beacon of democracy in the 1950,s ME is the direct cause of the presence of the mullahs in iran today. 

I have no time for the mullahs but in the name of all things sacred, people in glasshouses etcetc

Muslims  have been committing heinous acts due to their ideology since  about 600 A.D.

Information about Islam https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ux4s70JYqAlI4XzKSOKfDu0MwOPTBzP8l6aQiejNAu4/edit

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, Old-Ruffneck said:

Well, seems few countries seem to care about 'em pursuing nukes but look at eastern Europe. They don't seem to learn. I personally think they're society is beyond repair and forward thinking. 

The cultures of Iran and North Korea are totally different aside from having dictators. Many Iranians are very culturally advanced. I doubt that is the case for North Koreans due to their long life under communism. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/22/2019 at 9:48 PM, John Foote said:

We should remember Iran has endured sanctions for quite some time, and has made them quite self-sustaining, albeit at a lower standard of living. 

The USA's fundamental boob move of recent history concerning Iran was destabilizing Iraq. Blow back is a bitch.

Hindsight is 20/20, that's why they don't make glasses for arseholes.

In retrospect, getting rid of Saddam did destabilize Iraq, of course the Kurds did benefit by getting autonomy for their region and it was mostly due to the Kurds that ISIS got stopped where they did. The Law of Unintended Consequences....but I digress.

It is always popular to pin bad outcomes on the US as essentially only the US (and the true allies that stick with her) are the only ones who attempt anything on the global stage and then stick with it. If you never actually do anything, nobody can point a finger at you.

The next time a nation unlawfully invades another I think that we should let China, Russia and the EU sort it out.

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JR EWING said:

'Iranium tipped bombs...'

No such thing. What you are alluding to is depleted uranium cannon ammunition. The depleted uranium adds weight to the projectile, which increases the kinetic energy to defeat armor.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 11:14 PM, JR EWING said:

Thats just plain incorrect. The monitors had full access to Irans facilities. As per a "negotiated deal" the US unilaterally broke.

And the argument about burning your greatest asset just because u got it is complete tosh. Nuclear is cheaper in the long run if you can sell oil to someone for 50 $bbl or more. Anyway, what gives the US the right to dictate to Iran if it can or cannot develop a nuclear deterrent. Like the rest of the muppet countries that have them they all know they would be proper fcuked using them. In saying that the only country to use nukes was the US on the civilian populace of japan. Its not the iranians i would be worried about. 

As for all this so called support of terror, where,s the proof other than some US schmucks spouting their venom daily without ever providing evidence of a fact.

Not to mention the reason that the iranian theocratic regime exists is because of the US in the first place. As usual almost all issues in ME have US fingers all over them, old or new. And if you think for one moment that only Iran will pay for a conflict between US and themselves them you are delusional. Iran will destroy SA oilfields production facilities in first strike enmasse and low and behold the loss of 4 or 5 mbod. Its only debatable if they hit UAE and others alligned to SA. Do  you never wonder why the UAE and SA barely make a statement on Iran. 

Oil at 125/150, 200, is that good for world economy?. And US will cop the blame.

Not surprised by the naivety of comments here as it was same naivety that has created the cauldron that is the ME. The US took the mantle from the brits and it seems that they learned nothing from the brits missteps throughout that region. 

Keep it up. Oil at just 100 /bbl and i retire in 6 months.

You are a fine one to talk. You bring up that the US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons, and that is correct, but you do not mention the rationale behind the decision (expected American AND civilian casualties if the US had to invade the Home Islands, it was during a time of war, the largest war in history, or the fact that nuclear power was in it's infancy and nobody was sure what the bomb would do.

The Nazi's were very close to developing their atomic bomb. If they had, I seriously doubt that London would exist today.

Lastly, it was conventional bombing which caused the firestorms in Dresden and elsewhere. The cost of life in the firestorms was significantly greater than in Hiroshima.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

'Iranium tipped bombs...'

No such thing. What you are alluding to is depleted uranium cannon ammunition. The depleted uranium adds weight to the projectile, which increases the kinetic energy to defeat armor.

who said iranium

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You are a fine one to talk. You bring up that the US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons, and that is correct, but you do not mention the rationale behind the decision (expected American AND civilian casualties if the US had to invade the Home Islands, it was during a time of war, the largest war in history, or the fact that nuclear power was in it's infancy and nobody was sure what the bomb would do.

The Nazi's were very close to developing their atomic bomb. If they had, I seriously doubt that London would exist today.

Lastly, it was conventional bombing which caused the firestorms in Dresden and elsewhere. The cost of life in the firestorms was significantly greater than in Hiroshima.

Excuses excuses. Ps. Who was dropping those bombs in dresden and where were they manufactured

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I'm stealing that

6 hours ago, JR EWING said:

Excuses excuses. Ps. Who was dropping those bombs in dresden and where were they manufactured

I know its now the period of historically revisionism. 

Would it please you if we wrote history along the lines of the USA and UK started world war two to thwart the good intentions of the peace loving Germans and imperial Japan? 

For all their respective faults I wouldn't put the USA or UK on the same page as Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan (which were equally as horrific in China and Indochina as Germany was in Eastern Europe). 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I repeat below

Edited by Guest
addition

On 8/21/2019 at 10:47 PM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

With U.S. sanctions having successfully reduced Iranian oil exports to near-zero, one might think that the Islamic Republic would be on the brink of collapse. The reality, however, is that Iran has managed to build alliances across the Middle East that can be seen as a real coup in its geopolitical struggle against Saudi Arabia and the U.S. 

Succesfuly reduced to zero lmao, keep watching foxnews bro, keep watching

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

In retrospect, getting rid of Saddam did destabilize Iraq, of course the Kurds did benefit by getting autonomy for their region and it was mostly due to the Kurds that ISIS got stopped where they did. The Law of Unintended Consequences....but I digress.

It is always popular to pin bad outcomes on the US as essentially only the US (and the true allies that stick with her) are the only ones who attempt anything on the global stage and then stick with it. If you never actually do anything, nobody can point a finger at you.

The next time a nation unlawfully invades another I think that we should let China, Russia and the EU sort it out.

You are real stand up comic. Only choosen great americans know the truth, one and only nation able to judge and “approve” the only great ppl on Earth those know what is good or bad for any other nation or country. Super intelligent american way of thinking which is wrong.

• Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

On 8/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

that's why they don't make glasses for arseholes.

Certain profile pictures may prove you wrong here @Douglas Buckland

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, NickW said:

I know its now the period of historically revisionism. 

Would it please you if we wrote history along the lines of the USA and UK started world war two to thwart the good intentions of the peace loving Germans and imperial Japan? 

For all their respective faults I wouldn't put the USA or UK on the same page as Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan (which were equally as horrific in China and Indochina as Germany was in Eastern Europe). 

I would put either on the same page, just more recently the US

10 hours ago, Dmitry Bedin said:

You are real stand up comic. Only choosen great americans know the truth, one and only nation able to judge and “approve” the only great ppl on Earth those know what is good or bad for any other nation or country. Super intelligent american way of thinking which is wrong.

No problem! The next time there is a natural disaster, global calamity or international security issue...CALL SOMEONE ELSE TO SORT IT OUT!

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, JR EWING said:

I would put either on the same page, just more recently the US

Just out trolling now JR?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Is that your best response. Its always interesting that people become trolls when they have an upperhand in discussions, which i might say is only because i dont live in the US nor do i feel compelled to swallow the shite the media feed you all over there. 

So, lets just assess the Japanese comment. Somehow they were worse than the US or Brits. My opinion is the Japs were nasty, but to eliminate the civilian population of not 1 but 2 cities easily wins the prize for prick of the century. Not even going to get into the UK but there is a very long line of nationalities wishing them all the best with brexit, "not". Many of them call the US home. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 8/29/2019 at 3:07 PM, DayTrader said:
On 8/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jan van Eck said:

The people who did that are all long dead and buried.  We are dealing with Today.  Do try to focus on that. 

DING

On 8/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

The world has said repeatedly that they do not want the US to be the world's policeman. Fair enough, let someone else sort Iran out.

DING

•  

It must be so lovely for people to step back in time 75 years and morally give the big one about what these heroes did and should have done. Makes it all worthwhile. 

I feel the need to repeat this with the anti UK / USA crap on here. 

Edited by Guest