Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran Is Winning Big In The Middle East

18 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Thank you very much James Regan

In fact, the greater purpose is to know the opinions of the international community for my research and thesis.

no one advocates war and bloodshed

No one advocates war and bloodshed! 

Thats a crock, Bolton, Pompeo in this administration are warmongers. One more than the other. 

• Downvote 1

On 8/23/2019 at 3:24 AM, Tommie77 said:

Would you trust any country that has built the greatest army on the planet (one may wonder why they did that in the first place)? I guess one could, if it were led by a trustworthy leader that cares for the well-being of all. #AmericaFirst

Since when is any US President primarily concerned about the "well-being of all."?

He was elected by the American people to serve America, not the world. He should be putting America first, just like other elected leaders should be putting the interests of their countries first, it is their job and their mandate.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, JR EWING said:

No one advocates war and bloodshed! 

Thats a crock, Bolton, Pompeo in this administration are warmongers. One more than the other. 

Dude where are you from, your comments are twisted how many lines have you got in the water? 

@Dr.Masih Rezvani made a statement as a person, why would you jump on that?

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 2

On 8/28/2019 at 4:47 PM, JR EWING said:

Tell that to the civilians in yemen us weapons are killing and the civilians in iraq and syria. And libya and sarajevo and that doesnt include the civilians in places like vz and iran who die because a hypocritical us decides it requires an outlet for shale oil. How many died in raqqa from US bombing?. 

US fully behind a leader that chopped up a us resident in an embassy consulate in turkey. That says it all i think.

Suggest you remove your one way goggles and see the harm the US is doing to people in the name of what? Dont feed me the shit about democracy as i havent believed that since i turned 12 years old. US sells weapons to deviant despots the world over. Not the action of a responsible entity.

And abugrahib, extraordinary rendition, and god knows what the goons in cia get up to. That wasnt 50 years ago. Infact haspel was promoted for her torture tactics.

Point is the us doesnt hold the moral high ground, that was over before it started.

World police man, my hoop.

Quaint little countries also do their fair share of topping off of embarrassing annoying midgies, Dr David Kelly prime example called bulls%^T to Tony Blair the BBC and the British Involvement in the Iraq war. Out for a walk and just dies, I guess it was a heart attack.  

Lord Hutton brought a rare glimpse into the secret worlds of Whitehall, British intelligence, the black arts of high politics, and the shady workings of the great BBC.

Same sh$^ different country.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2019 at 4:40 AM, JR EWING said:

Its simple hypocrisy, did the lads come up with that assessment over a few sakis. I believe the bombs were dropped as a warning to the russians, we have em and we will use em. Bit like the donald stating recently he would use them and he would annihilate north korea and/or iran.

As for the indians, whatever helps you sleep at night. They werent having any of it hence i suppose they just had to go.

What you 'believe' is irrelevent to history, which apparently you have never pursued in an unbiased manner.

Just grow a pair and admit that you despise America and Americans, apparently Brits as well, so that the rest of us know why you post your childish rants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Is that the best you got buckland?

• Like 1

i am still reading yet 

thank for all your posts

Is that the best you got buckland?

It's really all I need with an immature, arrogant, uneducated individual...which you appear to be.

Guess which Middle Eastern country is in violation of international law and has nuclear weapons. Iran? Nope. Iraq? Nope.

Syria? Nope. Israel? Yup.

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

It's really all I need with an immature, arrogant, uneducated individual...which you appear to be.

Tell me mr buckland, how much of your tax dollars are being spent protecting the likes of me here in EU. Whats the debt now? 21trillion. Whats the cost of being king of the world for a country with drying up reserves and low productivity?

How long can it last? Must stick in your craw that your tax dollars are being spent protecting the likes of me who had no hand, act or part in electing your representatives who willingly choose to protect what doesnt require protection based on infatuations with non existent enemies fabricated to keep a war machine going that no one needs. US spent more than the next 8 countries combined last year and this year its going to increase further. Hilarious, more debt and more chance the house of cards will topple.

You will all be paupers one day while your elected representatives all say we thought we were too big to fail.

13 minutes ago, JR EWING said:

Tell me mr buckland, how much of your tax dollars are being spent protecting the likes of me here in EU. Whats the debt now? 21trillion. Whats the cost of being king of the world for a country with drying up reserves and low productivity?

How long can it last? Must stick in your craw that your tax dollars are being spent protecting the likes of me who had no hand, act or part in electing your representatives who willingly choose to protect what doesnt require protection based on infatuations with non existent enemies fabricated to keep a war machine going that no one needs. US spent more than the next 8 countries combined last year and this year its going to increase further. Hilarious, more debt and more chance the house of cards will topple.

You will all be paupers one day while your elected representatives all say we thought we were too big to fail.

😴

Well that explains a bit.  You live in the EU but pick a pseudonym of a Texas TV character.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Well that explains a bit.  You live in the EU but pick a pseudonym of a Texas TV character.

What does it explain Tom?, pray tell.

That i chose a tv character who ran a fictitious oil company as a tag for discussion on an oil forum. Wow. Stunning in its audacity. How many times did i get a vote up from you, but since someone isnt drinking the patriotic coolaid they become persona non gratis.  

Interesting what you pick up about people when you disagree with their beliefs.

What do you learn nothing from nodding donkeys. Absolitely nothing Tom.

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Since when is any US President primarily concerned about the "well-being of all."?

He was elected by the American people to serve America, not the world. He should be putting America first, just like other elected leaders should be putting the interests of their countries first, it is their job and their mandate.

Yawn. Here we go again. Do yo not read? Where did I say that a president should primarily be concerned about the wellbeing of all? Don’t misquote me.

Any president can and should be putting his own people first, while still caring about all. Otherwise it becomes a mess with the stronger exploiting the weaker for their own benefits. I’m thinking slavery, post-colonialism, China-Taiwan, etc, etc.

21 minutes ago, JR EWING said:

What does it explain Tom?, pray tell.

That i chose a tv character who ran a fictitious oil company as a tag for discussion on an oil forum. Wow. Stunning in its audacity. How many times did i get a vote up from you, but since someone isnt drinking the patriotic coolaid they become persona non gratis.  

Interesting what you pick up about people when you disagree with their beliefs.

What do you learn nothing from nodding donkeys. Absolitely nothing Tom.

Let me clarify.  Finding out that you live in the EU helps explain your perpetual dislike of the U.S. 

Your use of a Texas pseudonym is inconguous with general Texan attitudes.

I have frequently found it odd that someone who chose the moniker of JR Ewing actually seems to hate Texas and the U.S.

So... finding out that you live in the EU and not in Texas helps explain to me your anti-U.S. comments.

You are free to make anti-U.S. comments.  If you will notice, mostly I do not respond to your anti-American comments.  No point in me getting into a verbal food fight with someone who will never see eye to eye with me on pro - Trump and Conservative American values.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

Guess which Middle Eastern country is in violation of international law and has nuclear weapons. Iran? Nope. Iraq? Nope.

Syria? Nope. Israel? Yup.

Which international laws is Israel violaton?

Just a question, nothing more.

30 minutes ago, Tommie77 said:

Yawn. Here we go again. Do yo not read? Where did I say that a president should primarily be concerned about the wellbeing of all? Don’t misquote me.

Any president can and should be putting his own people first, while still caring about all. Otherwise it becomes a mess with the stronger exploiting the weaker for their own benefits. I’m thinking slavery, post-colonialism, China-Taiwan, etc, etc.

I didn't misquote you, if you look at the quotation marks they are accurate and did not include the word 'primarily'.

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Exactly! I fail to understand people here being so anti Trump and USA that they have an issue with ''America First''. Is there a country on the planet that does not put their own interests first?! 

5 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

i am still reading yet 

thank for all your posts

image.png.1ac25e6fe866865119c51d257fe1e9b7.png

(edited)

On 8/31/2019 at 7:09 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Thank you very much James Regan

In fact, the greater purpose is to know the opinions of the international community for my research and thesis.

no one advocates war and bloodshed

I do.  I advocate war and bloodshed.  Specifically, the bloodshed of every Ayatollah, every mullah, and every member of Iran's current government.  Nail them all to the cross, put the crosses on the side of the public road outside Tehran every fifty feet, all of them, let them bleed and die.  They are psychopathic monsters, each and every single one of them.  So yes, I advocate both war and bloodshed.  And just to remind readers why I advocate this, I invite you to ponder this photo, of the Mullahs' handiwork:

image.png.343f802b0f4bd80869d9123c1f9ae4cb.png

When these mullahs and murdering thugs are all finally dead, then we will have peace, and a future for the Iranian people. So, I advocate Death to each and every one of these assholes.  Got it?  Now go write that up in your Thesis. 

Edited by Jan van Eck

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Exactly! I fail to understand people here being so anti Trump and USA that they have an issue with ''America First''. Is there a country on the planet that does not put their own interests first?! 

Who has issues just stay the fk out of everyone elses affairs

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Let me clarify.  Finding out that you live in the EU helps explain your perpetual dislike of the U.S. 

I have frequently found it odd that someone who chose the moniker of JR Ewing actually seems to hate Texas and the U.S.

So... finding out that you live in the EU and not in Texas helps explain to me your anti-U.S. comments.

You are free to make anti-U.S. comments.  If you will notice, mostly I do not respond to your anti-American comments.  No point in me getting into a verbal food fight with someone who will never see eye to eye with me on pro - Trump and Conservative American values.

Theres a world of difference between abhoring a countries foreign policy and the country itself, but go and take umbrage all you like. I could care less, but history tells us what goes around comes around.

(edited)

This raises an interesting question: other than hostility towards Iran and the imposition of tariffs on China, does the US even have a consistent foreign policy these days? 

Edited by Zhong Lu

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Tom this was obvious in the verbiage used and you could bet your house it’s the UK, very calculated flipping from a US to UK to masquerade an identity, basic trolling.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, Enthalpic said:

my understanding is that Japan was already preparing for surrender

Not quite.  You overlook that the Military was in charge of Japan, and had determined to adopt the policy of suicide to prevent the Americans from landing on the Japan Mainland.  Recall that the fight for Okinawa, which at that time the Japanese had conquered from the native Okinawans, the Japanese Military sent out waves upon waves of suicide pilots in small planes designed to strap a bomb inside, to explode when flown against an American ship. When the US Marines landed, they were confronted with the sight of indoctrinated civilians jumping off cliffs and into live volcanoes to die instead of surrendering. There was not going to be any "surrender."  It was "You come ashore, you will have to kill us all, and we will take you with us." 

The whole idea behind the atomic bomb was that the Marines would NOT be coming ashore at all, instead the cities would be destroyed by "flash-bang," the new weapons that instantly destroyed everything.  Even faced with that, the Japanese Military refused to surrender.  After the second one, and warnings that all of Japan would be so destroyed, did the Emperor instruct the military to surrender. 

Even that surrender was NOT unconditional.  Rather, in their suit for peace, the Japanese demanded that the Emperor not be removed.  The US agreed to the terms.  Only then did the Japanese military surrender.  At the signing ceremony, guns were drawn and kept ready, in case the fanatical elements of the military attempted to kill the Americans at the signing ceremony on the deck of the USS Missouri. 

There were no Japanese preparations for surrender.  There were only preparations for death. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2