Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran Is Winning Big In The Middle East

Nice to know some people know their history on here. 

57 minutes ago, JR EWING said:

Who has issues just stay the fk out of everyone elses affairs

Yeah, just let evil dictatorships crack on. What's the biggie?

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

It's really all I need with an immature, arrogant, uneducated individual...which you appear to be.

DING. And yes, the arrogance and self righteousness quite astounding. 

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I have frequently found it odd that someone who chose the moniker of JR Ewing actually seems to hate Texas and the U.S.

LOL   🤣

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

What you 'believe' is irrelevent to history, which apparently you have never pursued in an unbiased manner.

DING

On 8/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, JR EWING said:

nor do i feel compelled to swallow the shite the media feed you all over there. 

Yeah people here are pretty pro MSM. Bang on again. 

On 8/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, JR EWING said:

Not even going to get into the UK but there is a very long line of nationalities wishing them all the best with brexit, "not". Many of them call the US home. 

We get it, you hate USA and UK. Jeez. Toxic individual much? 

On 8/30/2019 at 10:38 PM, JR EWING said:

The nazis didnt come up with the plan to exterminate jews in 1939 either. It was later. Many died from neglect prior to the plan to begin extermination. 

Ah that's ok then. Phew. This comment sums you up. I thought they were kinda evil people. But they had the idea later to kill millions. You've converted my opinion of evil. 

Germany / Japan:  1940s = good

USA / UK:  1940S = bad

Iran / NK / any dictatorship:  2019 = good

USA / UK:  2019 = bad

We get it.

Narrative clear. Version of history clear. Moral compass very clear. 

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Got it?  Now go write that up in your Thesis. 

DING

1 hour ago, JR EWING said:

but history tells us what goes around comes around.

Just curious, is this in actual history or your version of history?

Don't bother answering. I'm done with you troll. 

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Nice to know some people know their history on here. 

I do try to be objective in my analysis.  Was the dropping of nukes on civilian populations a "war crime"?   Objectively, yes.  Yet, was there any other realistic resolution, given the mentality of the Japanese military?  Unfortunately, no. 

This is what happens when you let the fanatical crazies take over.  It happened in Japan, it is happening now in Venezuela, in Iran, and in China.  And it reaffirms the wisdom of personal ownership of firearms, the last bulwark against the fanatical crazies.  Cheers.

• Great Response! 4

(edited)

Folks,

Im not too smart but something just popped into my head, through this thread there has been a fragmented discussion most serious and a lot of bitching and name calling (I'm up there with a trophy). The problems that we all live in time different timezones, so someone goes to bed after making a fair comment, which while sleeping has developed into a bitch slapping session for whatever reason, he went to be quite content but wakes up and replies to comments made 12 hours or less and will obviously reply in kind, and the thread slowly disintegrates and most definitely strays of the critical path. Funny -YES but not really what were here for.....KUMBAYAH

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 15.21.33.png

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, James Regan said:

and the thread slowly disintegrates and most definitely strays of the critical path. Funny -YES but not really what were here for...

But I'm quite proud I've converted a Brexit discussion onto 'cheese' varieties... 

(edited)

On 8/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, JR EWING said:

Its simple hypocrisy, did the lads come up with that assessment over a few sakis. I believe the bombs were dropped as a warning to the russians, we have em and we will use em. Bit like the donald stating recently he would use them and he would annihilate north korea and/or iran.

As for the indians, whatever helps you sleep at night. They werent having any of it hence i suppose they just had to go.

If you traveled much you would notice that there are large and small reservations over much of the United States and Canada. A cruel populace would not have made any such efforts to be fair to Native Americans. I have a large bit of Mescalero Apache blood and have visited their beautiful reservation near Ruidoso, New Mexico twice. My grandparents originated near there. 

i3a.gif

Edited by ronwagn
added reference

7 hours ago, Tommie77 said:

Last time I’m replying to your nonsense by the way - not worth my time.

Thank God for that!

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

On 9/1/2019 at 7:20 PM, Jan van Eck said:

I do.  I advocate war and bloodshed.  Specifically, the bloodshed of every Ayatollah, every mullah, and every member of Iran's current government.  Nail them all to the cross, put the crosses on the side of the public road outside Tehran every fifty feet, all of them, let them bleed and die.  They are psychopathic monsters, each and every single one of them.  So yes, I advocate both war and bloodshed.  And just to remind readers why I advocate this, I invite you to ponder this photo, of the Mullahs' handiwork:

image.png.343f802b0f4bd80869d9123c1f9ae4cb.png

When these mullahs and murdering thugs are all finally dead, then we will have peace, and a future for the Iranian people. So, I advocate Death to each and every one of these assholes.  Got it?  Now go write that up in your Thesis. 

However obviously not as bad as Iran, the US still executed 1492 people since 1976, 16 of which were women. 

Alleged US-held terrorists in GB, at Bagram Airbase, and at ‘black sites’ did not receive fair trials, like is the case in Iran when a person is considered an enemy of the state.

A little sample from recent history:

- 345,000 Korean civilians killed by US troops in Vietnam.

- 30,000 Afghan civilians killed by US-led military operations and airstikes.

- Over 1,000,000 civilians died due to the war in Iraq.

- 4,000 Syrian civilians killed in US airstikes.

Stop pretending like being Saints, please. This all feels like the pot calling the cattle black.

Edited by Tommie77

the cattle? I'm using that. 

1 hour ago, Tommie77 said:

NEWSFLASH for everyone... War Brings Deaths. 

If you guys could just copy and paste ''Well I disagree'' or ''I hate USA and UK'' to people's posts it would be a lot easier and save time for all. 

20 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

NEWSFLASH for everyone... War Brings Deaths. 

If you guys could just copy and paste ''Well I disagree'' or ''I hate USA and UK'' to people's posts it would be a lot easier and save time for all. 

Indeed. That’s why they should be prevented.

Btw, I don’t hate the US or the UK. They’re great countries. I just don’t agree with some of it’s conservative citizens and politicians.

Just holding up a mirror.

But I understand, you are conditioned to think in terms of “enemy”, “war”, “hate”, etc. 

1 minute ago, Tommie77 said:

I just don’t agree with some of it’s conservative citizens and politicians.

Well, you certainly don't agree with me, and I assure you that I am neither a conservative nor a politician.  So, perhaps you might consider broadening your descriptive of whom you don't agree with to include some other groupings, including Liberals and immigrants.  Hey, might as well go for broke here.....

3 minutes ago, Tommie77 said:

But I understand, you are conditioned to think in terms of “enemy”, “war”, “hate”, et

Not at all.  Americans are not "conditioned" in any respect, aside from the reciting of the "Pledge of Allegiance" in lots of settings.  And by the way, I don't do that "Pledge" thing, and I have zero repercussions.  This is actually quite a free country. Nobody bats an eyelash, and no one has ever remonstrated on that issue either.  "I don't do the Pledge thing" is a perfectly acceptable explanation. 

In all candor, I just do not see why or how you can be so negative about America and Americans.  These are perfectly nice people.  They give generously of themselves.  They have given vast amounts of their treasure to other countries and peoples less fortunate.  OK, I grant you that "donor fatigue" has been setting in, and I would say that a part of that is the result of a certain lack of gratitude. Responsively, I invite you to ponder what the planet landscape would be like without a USA out there.  Think about it. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Please be polite

That is all very nice, Dr. Rezvani, but let's remember that it was you who uncorked this bottle.  Now let's not complain when the champagne froths out the neck and over your hand.  

The days of being polite to your Iranian regime, and the citizens that abet that regime, are over.  I remind you that your Regime has systematically murdered some 33,000 political dissidents.  Anyone who dares object to your Mullahs gets hanged.  Look at that young woman.  What is she, perhaps 20?  A university student?  A young mother?  Your regime people murder a woman for daring to object to wearing a shawl over the head.  What your regime people are, is a band of murdering thugs.  Your regime and religious leadership, and for that matter your brown-shirt thugs in your Iranian Revolutionary Guard jackbooted criminal pack, need to die.  So the West drops 200-lb bombs on the end of cruise missiles down the back pocket of every single one of those Ayatollahs;  that is an entirely proper response.  Those thugs have vacated their right to the protections of due process, as they are now Outlaws, the renegades of the planet.  So the place gets invaded and the thug criminal scum is shot dead on sight. See if I care if the corpses get desecrated; serves them right.  Does it sink in just how appallingly disgusting your "leadership" is?  I just do not know how to make it plainer; they are the Apocalypse on Iranians, they murder with complete impunity (mostly because the rest of the population has been disarmed, so there are no consequences to their hanging of young women, girls, really) and they have signed their own Death Warrants.   Hey, kill them all.  Only when that scum is all dead will the planet have some peace, and Iran's people can experience freedom from tyranny. 

And that is about as polite as I am going to be.  You're not happy, hey don't start these threads. The filth needs to die. 

• Great Response! 1

Dr. Rezvani, again I remind you of what that murderous Iranian regime filth does to its women.  

This is what you get for protesting against some mullah:

image.png.a22f3a22889bae018ee6d54fb326b548.png

And you want me to be polite? 

On 8/22/2019 at 8:55 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

I suppose if you consider having their economy in tatters, having their oil exports embargoed, being involved in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia, being considered a pariah in the global community and being destroyed by a backwards thinking theocracy....then I guess you are correct and Iran is 'winning big'.

I'd also remind you, in reference to the actual thread opener, of this comment  ⬆️ ... 

The thread could have ended here as far as I'm concerned. But yes, if Iran's regime is to be defended, while USA and UK are bad mouthed, you will get a few reactions funnily enough. 

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

That is all very nice, Dr. Rezvani, but let's remember that it was you who uncorked this bottle.  Now let's not complain when the champagne froths out the neck and over your hand.  

The days of being polite to your Iranian regime, and the citizens that abet that regime, are over.  I remind you that your Regime has systematically murdered some 33,000 political dissidents.  Anyone who dares object to your Mullahs gets hanged.  Look at that young woman.  What is she, perhaps 20?  A university student?  A young mother?  Your regime people murder a woman for daring to object to wearing a shawl over the head.  What your regime people are, is a band of murdering thugs.  Your regime and religious leadership, and for that matter your brown-shirt thugs in your Iranian Revolutionary Guard jackbooted criminal pack, need to die.  So the West drops 200-lb bombs on the end of cruise missiles down the back pocket of every single one of those Ayatollahs;  that is an entirely proper response.  Those thugs have vacated their right to the protections of due process, as they are now Outlaws, the renegades of the planet.  So the place gets invaded and the thug criminal scum is shot dead on sight. See if I care if the corpses get desecrated; serves them right.  Does it sink in just how appallingly disgusting your "leadership" is?  I just do not know how to make it plainer; they are the Apocalypse on Iranians, they murder with complete impunity (mostly because the rest of the population has been disarmed, so there are no consequences to their hanging of young women, girls, really) and they have signed their own Death Warrants.   Hey, kill them all.  Only when that scum is all dead will the planet have some peace, and Iran's people can experience freedom from tyranny. 

And that is about as polite as I am going to be.  You're not happy, hey don't start these threads. The filth needs to die. 

I agree with all the issues you have written about human rights abuses in Iran
I am a civil activist, I am also a political activist, I agree that the era of religious dictatorship is coming to an end, I also believe that all human beings have the right to life, and I believe that the rights of the Iranian people in the world are very violated.
But my main question is: Who ruled this regime over the Iranian people ???
My main question is, who forced Mohammad Reza Shah to leave Iran and overthrow the Imperial government? Except that the United States focused all its efforts on supporting Khomeini and his hostility to the Shah.
Unless the US government could not tolerate Iran's success under the Shah, it tried to overthrow the Iranian regime and support the current regime.
Don't think the US government is worried about the Iranian people, the US regime is not worried about the Iranian people right now, just not agreeing with its partner, the Iranian regime.

The road to pumping Middle East capital into the US under Obama was blocked
Trump is tasked with opening this closed roas
Either by agreeing with the Iranian regime or by disagreeing with the Iranian regime
America destroyed Iraq under the pretext of democracy
It destroyed Syria
It devastated Afghanistan
But it needs to reach an agreement with Iran to achieve its goals
So do not claim to defend human rights, do not claim sympathy for the Iranian people
The only thing you want from the Middle East is the hidden capital in the Middle East 's soil

is it enough for you??????????????????

20 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

is it enough for you??????????????????

No.  Emphatically No. 

You are projecting your own insecurities onto others, specifically onto me.  I AM NOT GOING TO GRANT YOU THAT. 

Your analysis is hopelessly flawed. I do not propose to respond to it, as I have other thing to do, except to point out that neither I nor anyone else in the USA has any interest in "the hidden capital in the Middle East's soil," which I interpret as meaning that oil.  The ME oil basins are irrelevant to Americans, as (1) the USA is a large exporter of oil, and (2) whatever the USA does not produce, it can easily purchase from Canada, which is a huge, gigantic reservoir of oil, and (3) the USA can (and probably will) develop innovative ways to extract oil from both coal and natural gas and plastic waste, and eventually from biomass.  

Who needs the Middle East oil?   Probably, nobody.  

And, whether or not you like it, I do very much claim the defense of human rights, and personal liberties, and the universal right of due process for civilians, and I do "claim sympathy for the Iranian people," whom your regime leadership and mullahs go hang by the tens of thousands for being dissidents and objecting to wearing a shawl on their heads. And I remind you that the common folk of Iran have precisely zero allegiance to your mullahs and Ayatollah MFers, they have suffered under that jackboot quite long enough. 

20 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

the era of religious dictatorship is coming to an end

Nope.  It is there, it is entrenched, and the psychos have all the guns, so it stays there.  And that goes on until the West finally has had enough and kills the mullahs and the Ayatollahs and their enablers the IIRG.  That is the reality.  Time to hang the mullahs and the Iranian people can have their country back.  The Ayatollahs are the pariah parasites of the planet. 

You want to see suffering?  Take a good look, DR. Rezvani, this is the face of the innocents your regime forces immense suffering on.  Here she is.  What is she, seventeen?  Nineteen? And your mullahs want to put her in your prison for 24 years - for objecting to some shawl?  

image.png.451b7ff16ee04a1b1a612fe1874f76d0.png

Do not dare to have the effrontery to lecture me about my sympathies for the Iranian people. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

39 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

So do not claim to defend human rights, do not claim sympathy for the Iranian people
The only thing you want from the Middle East is the hidden capital in the Middle East 's soil

USA is now the biggest producer of oil.... and please don't assume the opinions of others. The only thing ''you'' want...? 

39 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

I agree that the era of religious dictatorship is coming to an end

With who? In what sense is this regime ending?

16 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Who needs the Middle East oil?   Probably, nobody.  

Certainly not the USA anyway

Edited by Guest
addition

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Certainly not the USA anyway

At this point the ME oil is becoming expendable.  The only advantage it might have is that is is historically cheap.   But so what?   As technology in the West advances, the reserves in Canada and in US oilsands oil and in coal also become cheap.  And you don't have to tanker the stuff.  As for Europe, there is lots of oil in places such as Nigeria and Angola, and possibly Venezuela if the Maduro regime finally gets kicked out of there, so the ME becomes disposable.  I have not mentioned Russia with its vast reserves as it has the Putin problem, but even there, eventually that goes away when he dies.  So, all in all, ME oil has had its day in the sun. 

• Upvote 1

Yep, could argue the only ones that need or care about that 'capital in the ground' are the Middle East themselves.

5 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

ME oil has had its day in the sun. 

Literally. You're a genius. 

Just now, DayTrader said:

Literally. You're a genius. 

But keep in mind that this is not my accomplishment.  I had two very smart parents, and my mom specifically selected my dad because he was seriously smart and she wanted him to father her children.  They were an interesting couple. My wife did the same thing with me - specifically selected me for fathering the offspring.  Women will do that. 

A study was made of the children of some 2,000 families in Northern New Jersey, by researchers in Columbia University.  While not looking for this result, they discovered to their astonishment that a certain number of the children could not possibly have been sired by the dad in the family.  Mom had married dad for his money-earning capabilities, and then had secretly slept with another man to have children from a seriously smart male, so that her children would also be smart kids (and thus succeed in life).  Cynical?  Perhaps.  You could also call it practical. 

I leave it to you to figure out the actual percentage of externally-fathered children in that sample of NJ families..........

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

But keep in mind that this is not my accomplishment.  I had two very smart parents, and my mom specifically selected my dad because he was seriously smart and she wanted him to father her children.  They were an interesting couple. My wife did the same thing with me - specifically selected me for fathering the offspring.  Women will do that. 

A study was made of the children of some 2,000 families in Northern New Jersey, by researchers in Columbia University.  While not looking for this result, they discovered to their astonishment that a certain number of the children could not possibly have been sired by the dad in the family.  Mom had married dad for his money-earning capabilities, and then had secretly slept with another man to have children from a seriously smart male, so that her children would also be smart kids (and thus succeed in life).  Cynical?  Perhaps.  You could also call it practical. 

I leave it to you to figure out the actual percentage of externally-fathered children in that sample of NJ families..........

Intelligence is highly heritable.

Ever read about the fertility doctor who used his own semen ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47907847

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

(edited)

On 9/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, James Regan said:

Folks,

Im not too smart but 

//

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 15.21.33.png

Well now, you are plenty smart enough to be hanging out with some seriously fine women!  On the beach, no less.....

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, Tommie77 said:

However obviously not as bad as Iran, the US still executed 1492 people since 1976, 16 of which were women. 

Alleged US-held terrorists in GB, at Bagram Airbase, and at ‘black sites’ did not receive fair trials, like is the case in Iran when a person is considered an enemy of the state.

Stop pretending like being Saints, please. This all feels like the pot calling the cattle black.

345,000 KOREAN civilians killed by US troops in Vietnam! Where did you get this?

Edited by Douglas Buckland