Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

IS ANOTHER MIDDLE EAST WAR REQUIRED TO BOLSTER THE OIL PRICE

(edited)

7 hours ago, James Regan said:

Anything to get your Saudi oil price up.

Make love not war. 

MBS needs a few more wives. MBS needs an outlet for his aggression. Would be fewer butchering.  His father had 4.  His grandfather had 40.  He only has one.  

Edited by SKEP

1 hour ago, SKEP said:

Make love not war. 

MBS needs a few more wives. His father had 4.  His grandfather had 40.  He only has one.  

That you know of. Many have non wives , so no need to have few more wives ............................

23 hours ago, SKEP said:

Make love not war. 

MBS needs a few more wives. MBS needs an outlet for his aggression. Would be fewer butchering.  His father had 4.  His grandfather had 40.  He only has one.  

You are overlooking the high end hookers he regularly flies into KSA to service his needs. 

A friend of mine (pilot for private charter company) once flew a plane load of Russian Hookers into Jeddah Airport to provide the Apres Hajj entertainment for a large group of senior royals. 

14 minutes ago, NickW said:

You are overlooking the high end hookers he regularly flies into KSA to service his needs. 

A friend of mine (pilot for private charter company) once flew a plane load of Russian Hookers into Jeddah Airport to provide the Apres Hajj entertainment for a large group of senior royals. 

I believe it.  

Maybe this is why Trump and Jared like MBS so much.

18 minutes ago, SKEP said:

I believe it.  

Maybe this is why Trump and Jared like MBS so much.

😂

So NickW makes a totally unsupported statement that a friend of his flew a load of hookers into Jeddah to 'service' a group of senior royals...and then SKEP and JR Ewing jump right on that comment and use it to support allegations of misbehavior by Trump and Jared!

Does anyone else find this to be immature and asinine? 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So NickW makes a totally unsupported statement that a friend of his flew a load of hookers into Jeddah to 'service' a group of senior royals...and then SKEP and JR Ewing jump right on that comment and use it to support allegations of misbehavior by Trump and Jared!

Agreed. Kind of sad what this forum is becoming. At this rate this forum and the Peak Oil message board will basically be interchangeable.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 8/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

Basic lack of culture, if you have never left the state you live in you tend to have this mentality, its common place in the USA, lots of smart people and lots of no so's hence the USA being diverse when convenient.

Baseball-Apple Pie and Intolerance For others (KSA in this case)- The American Dream is Alive and well.......

Private planes and Hookers- Oh my god their going to hell for that one, I will see them there for worse...........

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

Well said