Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran in the world market

Recommended Posts

(edited)

On 8/29/2019 at 11:54 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

You do realize that you are pitting an unarmed civilian population against the Republican Guard who would not hesitate to massacre civilians to keep the theocracy in power, don't you?

On 8/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, JR EWING said:

I do realize what i'm saying, hands off. No intervention whstsoever required.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, JR EWING said:

Lets drop the illusion that the US government gives a rats arse what the Iranian people endure. 

 

Doesn't sound like you do much 'either' . This is more of your lovely sense of morality / hypocrisy showing. 

''Is it connected to America? - I don't like it then, whatever the topic.''

 

Edited by DayTrader
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2019 at 10:23 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

Eventually it will be the Iranian people themselves who free their country from this theocracy.

I believe your are correct. It was the extreme corruption of the Shah that frustrated the everyday people into mass protests. The National Guard of Iran at the time couldn't bring itself to just slaughter the folks in the streets, and hopefully that day is coming again soon. In the end it's the peoples of country that must drive the change. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 9/9/2019 at 5:37 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Do you have problems with the Iranian people or with the Iranian government ???

 

On 9/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, DayTrader said:

''Is it connected to America? - I don't like it then, whatever the topic.''

There is a book....... "Spartan" ............ In this book...... you might realize what Iran is to the world and how America was involved.......... "again"...............

If I may sum up a brief update and connection.......... world civilizations might have taken place concurrently somewhere.... It might have covered the Greece-Roman Empire - Persian/ Babylon civilization - Egypt - Yellow River to  Byzantine - Ottoman and etc....... The wars in the world..... might have always been a race between Christians and Muslims in the mediteranean region.......... for example who had the largest empire; who had the strongest army and the most luxuries etc.....

In the modern days........ this race has continued but in the form of population: which religion has the largest believers group in the world........... Deciples from both teams coincidentally have missioned themselves to spread the respective religion to others hoping to create longer queue in Heavens........... and less in Hell...... or something like that............. Muslims particularly encourage more than 5 children policies; multiple wives in some countries etc to achieve the majority that they desire. On peculiar cases..... they might allow illegal migrants to flood in especially during elections (by planes; by ships; by boats; by-you name it...........) and boldly offer one identity card in exchange of a vote. These coutries are hearsaid to have given professional of different races and/or religions hell to get approval or accredited but granted large number of id cards to ....... uhhh........ illegal low skill labor or lowly qualified workers........ of the same religion............

In order to find back the lost glory of the past when the respecitve civilization/country was in its greatest..... a quest has begun........... Unrests..... especially in the middle east have been obviously related to the size of land they want to have and/or compared to what they previously had; sovereignty of corners occupied by different religions involving Christians and Muslims; power- wealth and the size of population intended in a particular country to form one race one nation - reclaim lost hindus glory - change hand in sovereignty and etc.............. When bashing turned brutal and beknown to the world........ the righteous stepped in........ trying to make things right........... A cycle of endless intervention-retaliation-reretalition-rereretalition........ begins..........

To get the right things done without the consequential effect(s) could be very easy........ What do we want the end result to be might be the key directorate of how much time and resources we need to get it done...... and with whom......... or no??

image.png.c425da06ace907096af40742d1100f75.png

Edited by specinho
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you talking about?

Those 2 quotes are even from separate threads I believe.

I can't read this green stuff. Told you before, it does my head in with all the dots too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2019 at 7:55 PM, specinho said:

 

There is a book....... "Spartan" ............ In this book...... you might realize what Iran is to the world and how America was involved.......... "again"...............

If I may sum up a brief update and connection.......... world civilizations might have taken place concurrently somewhere.... It might have covered the Greece-Roman Empire - Persian/ Babylon civilization - Egypt - Yellow River to  Byzantine - Ottoman and etc....... The wars in the world..... might have always been a race between Christians and Muslims in the mediteranean region.......... for example who had the largest empire; who had the strongest army and the most luxuries etc.....

In the modern days........ this race has continued but in the form of population: which religion has the largest believers group in the world........... Deciples from both teams coincidentally have missioned themselves to spread the respective religion to others hoping to create longer queue in Heavens........... and less in Hell...... or something like that............. Muslims particularly encourage more than 5 children policies; multiple wives in some countries etc to achieve the majority that they desire. On peculiar cases..... they might allow illegal migrants to flood in especially during elections (by planes; by ships; by boats; by-you name it...........) and boldly offer one identity card in exchange of a vote. These coutries are hearsaid to have given professional of different races and/or religions hell to get approval or accredited but granted large number of id cards to ....... uhhh........ illegal low skill labor or lowly qualified workers........ of the same religion............

In order to find back the lost glory of the past when the respecitve civilization/country was in its greatest..... a quest has begun........... Unrests..... especially in the middle east have been obviously related to the size of land they want to have and/or compared to what they previously had; sovereignty of corners occupied by different religions involving Christians and Muslims; power- wealth and the size of population intended in a particular country to form one race one nation - reclaim lost hindus glory - change hand in sovereignty and etc.............. When bashing turned brutal and beknown to the world........ the righteous stepped in........ trying to make things right........... A cycle of endless intervention-retaliation-reretalition-rereretalition........ begins..........

To get the right things done without the consequential effect(s) could be very easy........ What do we want the end result to be might be the key directorate of how much time and resources we need to get it done...... and with whom......... or no??

image.png.c425da06ace907096af40742d1100f75.png

Could you send me PDF of Spartan Please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Could you send me PDF

You understood this?  ;) 

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

You understood this?  ;) 

There is a book....... "Spartan" ............ In this book...... you might realize what Iran is to the world and how America was involved.......... "again"...........

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just kidding man. I can't read that guy's stuff. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

He died in my home county, Dorset, on the English South coast.

Edited by DayTrader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish the average person would educate themselves before espousing hated and other ignorance.

Some basic facts about Iran:  1/ In 1951, IRAN WAS A DEMOCRACY. But BP controlled the oil and was essentially stealing it, paying nearly nothing to Iran. So Iran nationalised the oil fields. BP fumed.  2/ By 1953, the Brits persuaded Eisenhowever to release the CIA dogs upon Iran to destroy the democracy. When done, Iran had a USA puppet dictator, Reza Sha, who ruled very brutally over his people, literally slaughtering them by the thousands. 3/ By 1979, Reza was too ill to continue, and Iran fell into chaos. The Ayatollah quickly consolidated power and the Islamic Republic of Iran was born.

Now, having had a duly elected democracy, then had it destroyed by the USA and replaced by a USA puppet dictator, then incurred a bloody revolution, then having a theocracy aka dictatorship, readers may imagine why the Irani people may be questioning, nay fearing, what the next USA "liberation" may bring? 

The Iran "problem" has nothing to do with religion or politics: but everything to do with the petro-dollar.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And possibly a little bit to do with a dictorial theocracy now that BP, the US and Reza Sha have been absent for around half a century...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

And possibly a little bit to do with a dictorial theocracy now that BP, the US and Reza Sha have been absent for around half a century...

USA absent?  Since 1979, the USA has imposed brutal sanctions and continually threaten to invade. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and of course the theocracy bears no responsibility for any political action, from the US or others, does it? They are simply a benign dictatorship looking out for the welfare of the Iranian people while supporting terrorist organizations abroad.

Please support your statement that the US has continually threatened to invade Iran.

Iran HAS continually called for the destruction of Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 9/13/2019 at 3:19 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Could you send me PDF of Spartan Please

Pardon me....... I read it in the form of a printed book. Not sure if available in digital pdf form at Amazon....... 

On 9/13/2019 at 10:24 PM, 4cryingoutloud said:

I do wish the average person would educate themselves before espousing hated and other ignorance.

Some basic facts about Iran:  1/ In 1951, IRAN WAS A DEMOCRACY. But BP controlled the oil and was essentially stealing it, paying nearly nothing to Iran. So Iran nationalised the oil fields. BP fumed.  2/ By 1953, the Brits persuaded Eisenhowever to release the CIA dogs upon Iran to destroy the democracy. When done, Iran had a USA puppet dictator, Reza Sha, who ruled very brutally over his people, literally slaughtering them by the thousands. 3/ By 1979, Reza was too ill to continue, and Iran fell into chaos. The Ayatollah quickly consolidated power and the Islamic Republic of Iran was born.

Now, having had a duly elected democracy, then had it destroyed by the USA and replaced by a USA puppet dictator, then incurred a bloody revolution, then having a theocracy aka dictatorship, readers may imagine why the Irani people may be questioning, nay fearing, what the next USA "liberation" may bring? 

The Iran "problem" has nothing to do with religion or politics: but everything to do with the petro-dollar.  

Ignorant is a relativity of how much you think you know and how much you actually know '4cryingoutloud'. Besides oil............ For examples:

Spartan (2011) page 388

"....... I have been the strategist behind every major Iranian terrorist attack during the last few years. Those attacks have been deemed by others within Iran to be an important means to further the country's ambitions in the Middle East and beyond...... But more important than the ambitions of others the attacks have increased my power and influence within my country. This masacre (a planned bombing of closed to 4000 people in New York City) will cement my power........"

page 390 - 391

"....Iran would remain strong and would be the only nation whose leadership blamed the West for the attack. But the Arab nations would tear themselves apart before transforming themselves into new regimes that were steadfast allies of my country..............."

".......... And America will not deploy nuclear weapons for fear of our striking back at its European NATO allies. But Israel will certainly send missiles into Syria and Egypt - missiles that will kill thousands of people. That will result in the destruction of Israel................ although many would have lost their lives the loss will have been worth it for the result - the result that will be an all-powerful Middle East. A superpower whose leadership resides in the Iranian capital of Tehran."

" My intention is to be at the very pinacle of that leadership - to be president of a superpower."

image.png.8e05319f4c722e33c29dc5a0b45ec15d.png

Edited by specinho
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

These recent attacks to ARAMCO's facilities may have worked to Iran's benefits since if crude oil gets to go up in price too much causing economic problems worldwide, there will be no choice but to allow Iran to produce and sell crude oil to make up for the Saudi loss and at the same time this delicate crude oil balance need will not allow Saudi Arabia nor the U.S. to retaliate against Iranian crude oil facilities since this would only increase any economic disaster that may be caused by this such as sudden inflation due to crude oil prices jumping up overnight.  Smaller disasters than these have caused crude oil price to skyrocket before.  By doing this, Iran has placed itself in a very valuable position and killed two birds with one stone. First, it may make the crude oil boycott against Iran to be lifted since the very needed sour crude oil that Saudi Arabia provided will have to be provided by someone else and that may appear to be Iran.  Second, in order not disrupt the necessary sour crude oil replacement that Iran may provide, its crude oil facilities will not be bombed by the U.S. nor Saudi Arabia because it would undo this fix and cause even a worse economic problem worldwide.  In essence Iran has been playing with fire for its own benefit and may be winning.  No one really wants the type of high inflation that was suffered starting in the 1970s when a barrel of crude oil went up very much in price.

Edited by canadas canadas
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2019 at 3:24 PM, 4cryingoutloud said:

I do wish the average person would educate themselves before espousing hated and other ignorance.

Some basic facts about Iran:  1/ In 1951, IRAN WAS A DEMOCRACY. But BP controlled the oil and was essentially stealing it, paying nearly nothing to Iran. So Iran nationalised the oil fields. BP fumed.  2/ By 1953, the Brits persuaded Eisenhowever to release the CIA dogs upon Iran to destroy the democracy. When done, Iran had a USA puppet dictator, Reza Sha, who ruled very brutally over his people, literally slaughtering them by the thousands. 3/ By 1979, Reza was too ill to continue, and Iran fell into chaos. The Ayatollah quickly consolidated power and the Islamic Republic of Iran was born.

Now, having had a duly elected democracy, then had it destroyed by the USA and replaced by a USA puppet dictator, then incurred a bloody revolution, then having a theocracy aka dictatorship, readers may imagine why the Irani people may be questioning, nay fearing, what the next USA "liberation" may bring? 

The Iran "problem" has nothing to do with religion or politics: but everything to do with the petro-dollar.  

While not wishing to support that regime I would suggest you watch Marjane Sartrapi's film Persepolis. 

In her rebellious teens ( mid 1980's) she asks her teacher that if the revolution bought freedom to Iranians why are there currently 300,000 political prisoners whereas under the Shah there were 800? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I congratulate you for attempting to twist my post to your liking. Nothing in my post supports the current regime. Allow me to restate my point for the sake of clarity:  IRAN WAS A DEMOCRACY, THAT WAS OVERTHROWN BY THE USA CIA, THAT LED DIRECTLY TO THE THEOCRATIC [aka dictatorship] REGIME. Thus, the people of Iran are very wary of what the next USA intervention may bring, especially as they have only to look at how democracy was brought to their neighbours in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But why worry about a few ragheads, right? The world may yet be soon destroyed. The POTUS is now committing the USA to a mutual "defence" pact, sic, with Israel. People should learn the history of WW2, when the Brits signed a mutual pact with Poland, and thus handed Britain's defence over to a senile, irresponsible dictator and regime who last fought on horseback, and thus set the stage for WW2. This cannot occur again, right? Especially not after Israel has bombed Iran's assets prior and continues to violate Iran airspace daily. I mean, what could go wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2019 at 2:11 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

If Saudi Arabia and other neighboring countries succeed in replacing Iranian oil in world markets and if the nuclear deal does not continue , What is the fate of Iran in the world market?

Only way to stopping this issue is #iranregimechange

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NickW said:

While not wishing to support that regime I would suggest you watch Marjane Sartrapi's film Persepolis. 

In her rebellious teens ( mid 1980's) she asks her teacher that if the revolution bought freedom to Iranians why are there currently 300,000 political prisoners whereas under the Shah there were 800? 

Shah had 0 political prisoners.they all are terorist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.