Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DZ

Trump Squashes Oil Inverse Investors When He Isn’t Squashing Oil Investors

(edited)

Observing the nighttime Dow futures and WTI oil price rising tonight made me wonder at first, but when I saw the article mentioning about Trump announcing a trade talks meeting with Chinese officials for early October, I should have known Trump was sneakingly coming out to hurt the “Inverse crude oil investors”.  Whatever the oil glut comes out to be from the EIA Report - don’t expect oil prices to drop much.  They may not even drop at all.  And I don’t really see the trade talks going anywhere or China making a “trade deal”.  It’s all Trump tactics again to pull up the market for his stocks and the same thing vice versa when Trump is invested in bear market / oil inverse stocks & ETFs.  The market continues to be stupid to keep playing on Trump’s tricks to it.  He knows he’s not gonna be re-elected and he keeps cheating the market for “his profit gains only” while hurting other investors.  After the new president elect (WON’T BE TRUMP) takes office in 2020, I think the oil market will sink to a bottom never seen for a very longtime.  You see - by that time in 2020, most of the oil companies’ earnings reports will have already sunk their own stocks far down by then.  The low oil prices will have a very long term effect on the oil market INDEFINITELY.  In Trump’s mind - It’s all about Trump and he doesn’t have a single sand grain of care for the market or other investors after he loses his next presidential run.  Trump becoming president was never about being a real American President.  It was all about Trump establishing CONTROL OF THE STOCK MARKET.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Right now, the market continues to allow Trump to cheat it and control it to his advantage more so for every day that passes.  The oil market is Trump’s puppet.  Tonight and Thursday even will show that proof even further.

Edited by David R. Zernhelt

Now, that is a seriously brutal analysis.  Ouch!

But, in all seriousness, don't you anticipate that Mike Pence will be the republican standard-bearer in 2020?  I don't picture The Donald of exposing himself to a loss at the polls, he is more likely to decline to run.  And what does that do for the above theory?

TDS can be amusing.  Carry on.

25 minutes ago, David R. Zernhelt said:

Trump becoming president was never about being a real American President.  It was all about Trump establishing CONTROL OF THE STOCK MARKET.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Right now, the market continues to allow Trump to cheat it and control it to his advantage more so for every day that passes.  The oil market is Trump’s puppet.  Tonight and Thursday even will show that proof even further.

BcyxtJP.thumb.jpg.2f91c72400096f8ed27928dad5ad0b38.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, David R. Zernhelt said:

Trump becoming president was never about being a real American President.  It was all about Trump establishing CONTROL OF THE STOCK MARKET.

Speechless.

@Zhong Lu , even you haven't suggested this one  ;)   

The trades are going well no doubt. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, David R. Zernhelt said:

Observing the nighttime Dow futures and WTI oil price rising tonight made me wonder at first, but when I saw the article mentioning about Trump announcing a trade talks meeting with Chinese officials for early October, I should have known Trump was sneakingly coming out to hurt the “Inverse crude oil investors”.  Whatever the oil glut comes out to be from the EIA Report - don’t expect oil prices to drop much.  They may not even drop at all.  And I don’t really see the trade talks going anywhere or China making a “trade deal”.  It’s all Trump tactics again to pull up the market for his stocks and the same thing vice versa when Trump is invested in bear market / oil inverse stocks & ETFs.  The market continues to be stupid to keep playing on Trump’s tricks to it.  He knows he’s not gonna be re-elected and he keeps cheating the market for “his profit gains only” while hurting other investors.  After the new president elect (WON’T BE TRUMP) takes office in 2020, I think the oil market will sink to a bottom never seen for a very longtime.  You see - by that time in 2020, most of the oil companies’ earnings reports will have already sunk their own stocks far down by then.  The low oil prices will have a very long term effect on the oil market INDEFINITELY.  In Trump’s mind - It’s all about Trump and he doesn’t have a single sand grain of care for the market or other investors after he loses his next presidential run.  Trump becoming president was never about being a real American President.  It was all about Trump establishing CONTROL OF THE STOCK MARKET.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Right now, the market continues to allow Trump to cheat it and control it to his advantage more so for every day that passes.  The oil market is Trump’s puppet.  Tonight and Thursday even will show that proof even further.

What the heck is an "oil inverse investor" ?

No trade deal ? I disagree. 

Both sides know what the issues are. They know where the stumbling blocks are.  They had an agreement 98% completed before the CCP stripped all the compliance provisions out.  The trade negotiators are committed to work in the coming weeks. 

I think they are making a push to get a deal done now.  Could be October meeting where both sides come to agreement. Maybe even sign an accord.

Sometimes it's when you least expect it ?

You don't understand .  .  .  . these Tariffs  are devastating Chinese economy.  Companies can't leave overnight , but they are now diversifying their manufacturing locations with or without a trade agreement. 

I believe today's oil price increase is directly related to information about the seriousness of the next round of trade talks that are secretly starting next week

If Trump gets a good trade deal with China. Then the Chinese will let Kim sign a nuke deal with U.S. 

With China and N. Korea deals and (if) economy still positive Trump will run.

Edited by SKEP

8 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

TDS can be amusing.  Carry on.

BcyxtJP.thumb.jpg.2f91c72400096f8ed27928dad5ad0b38.jpg

Wow.

(edited)

4 minutes ago, SKEP said:

Wow.

Yeah she's hot. 

Oh was that not your point SKEP?

Edited by Guest
addition

24 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Yeah she's hot. 

Oh was that not your point SKEP?

Yes

So let me get this straight. A guy with more money already than he can possibly spend in the rest of his normally expected life would put himself, and his family, through the dog & pony show to become President so that he could take control of the stock market?

Does this make sense to anyone else?

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So let me get this straight. A guy with more money already than he can possibly spend in the rest of his normally expected life would put himself, and his family, through the dog & pony show to become President so that he could take control of the stock market?

The question to ask would be why the hell would he want to be exposed to so much critique, he knew what he was getting into, was he a true republican before the running, I think a lot is ego driven at bit like Boris J. 

Rudyard Kipling’s “The Man who would be king” comes to mind - I don’t believe he is manipulating the stock market it’s an ego thing. 

473328A8-C089-4DC4-86C3-DB26A8AE84DA.jpeg

6 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Yep, he needs the money and the stress and the abuse and the lack of sleep. It's his puppet Douglas. 

#TrumpFirst   #MakeTheMarketsGreatAgain

6 hours ago, James Regan said:

473328A8-C089-4DC4-86C3-DB26A8AE84DA.jpeg

Loved that movie, and I believe Caine has stated it's his personal favorite. With great opportunity comes great hubris.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, John Foote said:

Loved that movie, and I believe Caine has stated it's his personal favorite. With great opportunity comes great hubris.

Fantastic Rudyard Kipling wrote some great stories, this was one of my all time epics, don't make em like they used to.....

• Upvote 1

LOL, big wick candle on oil today making this post utter bullshit.  Oh wait, Trump had a straddle and perfectly timed his sales on both sides.

(edited)

I just wanna know what an inverse oil investor is. Do you mean shorting / one who shorts?

Hell, I may be one, I need to know

2 hours ago, wrs said:

LOL, big wick candle on oil today making this post utter bullshit.

Did you need today's candle to realise that?

Edited by Guest