Tom Kirkman

Anti - Oil & Gas takes center stage at Democratic candidates’ forums

38 minutes ago, wrs said:

You are really not doing very well today, not only do you not understand the difference between per capita and total but you don't have the facts on the hurricanegate nonsense.  Here is the appropriate chart Trump was referencing in his first claim about Alabama.

Just another TDS victim.

Hurricane-Dorian-NHC-Advisory-21-08292019.jpg

Or if you prefer a more updated version post tweet then try this one.  No matter, both show Alabama getting tropical storm force winds.

Hurricane-Dorian-NHC-Advisory-36-09022019.png

But hey, the articles showing Trump was "lying" quoted someone from HOMELAND SECURITY who denied the map was theirs, Clearly proving Trump lied! But wait, right there ON THE MAP it shows the source! NOAA? So Trump is the liar for showing a map by the preeminent experts on hurricanes in the US, or EVERY fake-NEWS SOURCE who tried to make a big deal out of this? You decide. 

Died in the wool Trump haters are of course incapable of making that decision because they've got irredeemable TDS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DayTrader said:

330px-World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png

Notice anything?

0scFR9s--R5fUyVnFcmzeqBfzg32fVlnpwXE_lud

China pretty much rest of the world combined. But hey, Trump/USA bad, China good. Heard this narrative before.

And going per capita, Australia one of the worst in the world. Weird how no one ever mentions them though. 

global carbon emissions

Depending on how many countries in the list changes the 'rest of world' figure obviously, but China / USA / India all the same figures. 

That's good of them. The phrase ''too little too late'' springs to mind. 

image.jpeg.8f8b31ff442174eca48143531a26b5a8.jpeg

Image result for china smog mask

Image result for china smog

Brasil only 1.3% well the fires in the Amazon have been burning for years, so that number shows you the absolute BS the AGW messiahs are currently spewing out regarding the current situation, CNN are full of Dukie.....

• Upvote 1

I'm probably not the biggest fan in the world of President Trump, mainly because he can't stay off Twitter and always has to say something, even if he doesn't know the subject matter. But I shouldn't judge, because I write on these pages, despite the fact that I don't know the subject matter very well. 

What I'm going to say, the hell with any deep understanding, is that the Democratic presidential candidates have all lost their minds. Pocahontas tossed around a $3 Trillion figure to shift very quickly from fossil fuel to renewables, giving nary a clue how she would get around on Air Force One or put a military out in the field, much less pay for these ridiculous ideas. I wonder--God help her shriveled soul--if she has given any thought to where she'd put all those make-believe wind and solar farms. I'm quite sure she has given no thought to doing some research for coming up with a carbon scrubber. 

These people scare me to death, because one of them could win. I agree, it wasn't Trump's finest hour, saying that Alabama was about to get pounded by Dorian. But it didn't hurt anyone. All it cost was a few hours air time by a few grotesquely overpaid leftwing anchors, and I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Trump knows precisely where Alabama is located on the map today, whereas I'm pretty sure that Ms. Warren and poor old Bernie are never going to have a clue that America and allies won the Big War because the other side ran out of fuel. 

We're going to have another shooting war some day. Maybe nuclear, but more likely mortar and missile. There are going to be precious few battery recharging stations wherever that war is staged. Trump understands that. He may not know where the hell Alabama is located but I'll wager he knows that Nick Sabin is head coach at Tuscaloosa and that's much more important than anything a Democrat said last night.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

(edited)

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Meanwhile ...

More dishonesty? 

Cleanest air and water?  Obviously ignored the vast sparsely populated nation to the north, and much of northern Europe.

People in Flint, MI probably choked on that load. 

What BS!

Edited by Enthalpic

6 hours ago, DayTrader said:

330px-World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png

Notice anything?

0scFR9s--R5fUyVnFcmzeqBfzg32fVlnpwXE_lud

China pretty much rest of the world combined. But hey, Trump/USA bad, China good. Heard this narrative before.

And going per capita, Australia one of the worst in the world. Weird how no one ever mentions them though. 

global carbon emissions

Of course China has more emissions they have like a billion more people.  Per capita US is not so clean... nor is Canada (it's cold here and we like to heat our homes).

8 hours ago, DayTrader said:

I've not been to the USA, but I'm pretty sure there are no places where you have to wear a mask all day and can barely see infront of your own face?

7 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

More dishonesty?

Cleanest air and water? 

And yet you say nothing about China's air quality?  Interesting... I guess if your population is huge then it's perfectly reasonable to need to wear a mask all day and not ever actually see a horizon. 

If you read the context of why I posted those figures, you'll see it started due to someone comparing the US to China. As always when these countries are brought up, people are happy to get on their high horse about USA faults but NEVER mention China, as they are too obsessed with slagging off Trump and in need of their TDS medication.  

By the way, if people are going to quote can they please try to highlight a section rather than the whole post?

Cheers. 

(edited)

image.jpeg.8f8b31ff442174eca48143531a26b5a8.jpeg   Image result for china smog mask  

Image result for china smog

You didn't mention these images?

Just ''they have a billion more people''.

Maybe they should care about their people?

Just an idea. 

Edited by Guest

Seems the American voters had a collective eye roll at the Democratic Climate Panic 7 hour extravaganza game show, and changed the channel.

CNN's climate town hall placed last in total viewership for all seven hours

While CNN marketed their seven hour climate town hall forum with many of the Democratic presidential candidates as "unprecedented," the network was in last place in total viewership between Fox News and MSNBC.

The town hall started at 5:00 p.m. and went until midnight on Wednesday.   ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

And yet you say nothing about China's air quality?  Interesting... I guess if your population is huge then it's perfectly reasonable to need to wear a mask all day and not ever actually see a horizon.

LA smog was bad until California worked hard to fight it.  Now you guys mock them for their efforts.  If not for Cali air laws there would be more masks here too.

Oh look Trump wants to make it polluted again.  https://www.vancourier.com/official-trump-to-challenge-california-mileage-authority-1.23937205

PS Some Asians wear masks even when the air is clean. I've seen it.

Edited by Enthalpic

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Seems the American voters had a collective eye roll at the Democratic Climate Panic 7 hour extravaganza game show, and changed the channel.

CNN's climate town hall placed last in total viewership for all seven hours

While CNN marketed their seven hour climate town hall forum with many of the Democratic presidential candidates as "unprecedented," the network was in last place in total viewership between Fox News and MSNBC.

The town hall started at 5:00 p.m. and went until midnight on Wednesday.   ...

But wait, there's more!

At the end of their event, CNN host Don Lemon announced the network will be hosting another town hall with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation to focus "on issues that are important to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

Some Asians wear masks even when the air is clean.

Probably because they know it's not clean.

When would that be anyway? You saw the photos yes?

Keep defending it and slagging off Trump...

5 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

But wait, there's more!

At the end of their event, CNN host Don Lemon announced the network will be hosting another town hall with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation to focus "on issues that are important to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community."

Your homophobia is showing.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

But wait, there's more!

Can't wait. 

(edited)

2 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Probably because they know it's not clean.

When would that be anyway? You saw the photos yes?

Keep defending it and slagging off Trump...

Canada's national parks get bus loads of asain tourists everyday.  They just habitually wear the masks.

I'm slagging on yet another trump lie. "Cleanest air" my ass... while simultaneously trying to reduce environmental protection laws.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Like this yeah?

There is a difference between 'asians' and 'Chinese' so you know.

Your racism is showing. 

We are discussing China's smog problem and your response is ''Asians'' in Canada wear masks. Think about that. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Like this yeah?

There is a difference between 'asians' and 'Chinese' so you know.

Your racism is showing. 

We are discussing China's smog problem and your response is ''Asians'' in Canada wear masks. Think about that. 

Sorry I can't Identify their nationality.  Saying Asian is no more racist than saying Caucasian. I don't expect someone to know I'm Canadian by looking at me - but they can see I'm white.

Edited by Enthalpic

5 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Your homophobia is showing.

Try harder.  I just find it amusing that CNN is trying to force gay sex as a major topic in the upcoming U.S. Presidential election.  Prolly not a wise idea.

Epstein had this painting in his house:

EB--Y8lVAAAgXdh.thumb.png.b1ef5e7027fda12c161c9fd4120848f0.png

I could go on ...

0vfvu7tga1h31.thumb.jpg.d64ff87a23c4ed86d153364275d56a6f.jpg

• Haha 2

That was not my response. Try again.

4 hours ago, Hotone said:

Trump is lying because? Because he opens his mouth. There are many people who keep count, you know.

buic8sad3tk31.thumb.jpg.eb19cf06737ac3834f57e5fa74d1fd4b.jpg

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Canada's national parks get bus loads of asain tourists everyday.  They just habitually wear the masks.

9 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:
17 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

That was not my response. Try again.

Try again.

Admittedly you can't spell Asian.

''They'' just wear them.

And I'm talking about the guy's mask when I say ''like this?'' , as in ''do the people in Canada wear ones like this?''

Edited by Guest

Try harder.  I just find it amusing that CNN is trying to force gay sex as a major topic in the upcoming U.S. Presidential election.  Prolly not a wise idea.

I agree with that assessment - not because some of these issues don't deserve discussing - but because about half of the population are intolerant.  It might be political suicide.  #TrumpHateWinsElections

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Try again.

Admittedly you can't spell Asian.

''They'' just wear them.

And I'm talking about the guy's mask when I say ''like this?'' , as in ''do the people in Canada wear ones like this?''

Give it a rest.  It's you, not me, who has a problem with the Chinese. Tangent away from trump lies about the environment and the false idea that "our pollution is ok because they make more!"

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

vzioiew1jok31.thumb.jpg.cb915327d49fc517191eb445cadaa8b2.jpg

obpgbh3ggrk31.thumb.png.f90e3899def75efa1a9921c07c77672a.png

Humor intermission.  Satire from the Babylon Bee:

Planned Parenthood Asks Bernie Sanders To Stop Reminding People About Connection Between Abortion And Population Control

After Bernie Sanders made horrific public comments suggesting that abortions could be used to curb the growth of the population in order to combat climate change, Planned Parenthood quickly phoned him up and asked him to stop publicly making a connection between abortion and government population control programs.

While Planned Parenthood has been very much in favor of population control and killing off minorities ever since their founding, their PR strategy is usually to talk about women's rights and women's bodies instead of making that portion of their plan public.

"Bernie, we know you're on our side here and stuff, but we weren't ready to reveal that part of the plan yet," said a Planned Parenthood PR representative. "That's not until Phase 3. So until then, we'd kindly ask that you keep a lid on our dark, sordid past supporting eugenics and population control and the racist beliefs of our founder."

Sanders was deeply apologetic. "Sorry, I didn't get the memo," he said. "Did you send it to my lakehouse or one of the mansions?"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll try if you can tangent away from your bias, hypocrisy and racism?

Deal?

We agree to disagree.