DayTrader

Trump Will Win In 2020 And Beyond..?

Recommended Posts

(edited)

41 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

You have an arms race within your own country.  Obvious answer more guns...

Essex County, New Jersey, now has this gigantic armored vehicle they call "The Terminator."   It weighs in at over 18 tons and sports these gunports all around, so it can roll directly into a battle zone and the guys inside can blast away.  Built as a 4WD with a massive diesel engine, it is unstoppable. 

     image.png.88f93437ee2a55d1b9bca0fa739052f6.png

I take these cops from New Zealand on tour along the Eastern Seaboard of the USA, and they all want their picture taken standing on the running board of this truck, which is conveniently decalled "The Terminator."   They have nothing like it back in sleepy Auckland. Then we go out to the County gun range and they blast off thousands of rounds, all "donated" by Homeland Security for the afternoon's fun.  I took my son along when he was 15 and he got to shoot off a full magazine of an MP-5 submachine gun. Never let it be said that the criminal element can out-shoot the American police.  At least, not in New Jersey.  Ooh-rah!  (Marine Corps chant)

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

9 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

You can't carry it around in your pocket though, and is unwieldy in hallways etc, unless short barreled. Most prefer a semiautomatic pistol. 

There was a guy down in Dallas (Texas) who was upstairs in bed with his girlfriend.  He heard someone breaking in downstairs.  He leaned underneath his bed and pulled out that Winchester pump, gently laid it across the ass of his sleeping girlfriend, and fired off a round.  The perp dropped whatever he was stealing and was gone in three nanoseconds. 

Calming down his girlfriend took considerably longer. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
added "sleeping"
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then he couldn't hear a thing for 10 minutes due to the ringing in his ears?

Meanwhile, the thief took the lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

There was a guy down in Dallas (Texas) who was upstairs in bed with his girlfriend.  He heard someone breaking in downstairs.  He leaned underneath his bed and pulled out that Winchester pump, gently laid it across the ass of his girlfriend, and fired off a round.  The perp dropped whatever he was stealing and was gone in three nanoseconds. 

Calming down his girlfriend took considerably longer. 

Thankfully the ringing in his ears will drown out most complaints while he fixes the part of his house he shot.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

Then he couldn't hear a thing for 10 minutes due to the ringing in his ears?

 

beat me too it!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

 

Meanwhile, the thief took the lot?

It was the cat...

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

It was the cat...

Haha that's gold. If only the story ended ''then the guy realised his mother in law was staying the night downstairs''

Edited by DayTrader
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DayTrader said:

So Jan was right. Who would have thought that? Hold the front page!

Edom cheese is obviously good for trivia retention....😂

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DayTrader, maybe you want to change the thread title to Trump will win in 2024 because it looks like Trump may actually go for 3 terms.  The media meltdown should be fun  : )

ree0hkzioxl31.png.6eea2807c29037b99239d3ff02bf9e56.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some folks just thrive off of winding others up....this is hilarious and I wish that I would have thought of it first!😖

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, DayTrader said:

I couldn't if I wanted to, even the ego is on a different plain.

Is that "plain" or "plane"?   Ah, what the hell, either one will work. 

Now, on to yet another tidbit:  the apparent minimum functional length of male genitalia is three-fourth of an inch  (0.75 inch).  That is about what you have with a gorilla, a fairly close species.  At the 3/4-inch mark, you will have just enough insertion to properly pass the biologic material forward.   Anything over that is for comfort.  Or for pleasure.  Or for speed.  OK, or for bragging rights.  

The point is, biologically speaking, those with different chromosomal set-ups can still procreate, thus passing on the mutation into the next generation.  Due to this reproductive feature, I suspect the various thematic mutations are quite a bit higher than one might suspect.  It also does not address those persons who have both some form of adjunct penile structure and concurrently a female or partial female structure.  Due to social strictures, the entire society is in abject denial over this issue, and refuses to recognize that Nature will constantly be presenting different variations on a theme.

For those of you who remain stalwart non-believers, I invite you to ponder the situation of "hospital-acquired infections."   These are "super-bugs" that mutate and regenerate inside hospitals despite constant effort to eradicate them, with alcohol wipe-downs and so forth.  What is creating these genetic mutations?  That is not clear.  But it is irrefutable that the mutations of biologic material are taking place.  It is an alarming situation, because at some point the super-bugs will be resistant to any effort to kill it.  At that point, yet another Black Death will sweep the globe.  How's that for a pleasant prospect?  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

But it is irrefutable that the mutations of biologic material are taking place.  It is an alarming situation, because at some point the super-bugs will be resistant to any effort to kill it.  At that point, yet another Black Death will sweep the globe.  How's that for a pleasant prospect?

well... It will fix the climate change issue if population was culled.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, Enthalpic said:

Exactly!

Guns are for hunting, not defense.

"Less lethal" things like tasers and pepper spray should be easier to get, guns much harder.

Tell that to the people on the ground in Afghanistan and elsewhere. I taught my children at a very young age about guns, as I was taught, and we never had an issue with them. They had handled them and even fired them with me helping them, so the curiosity wasn't there for them, they knew what would definitely happen. I also grew up when there were guns in racks on the back windows of trucks, and shootings were not an issue then either. People back then were taught to respect others, not like the little narcissists that are being raised today. We were taught to be patient as well, and we didn't have cell phones or "fidget spinners" to occupy our time either.... I can personally tell you that I have been attacked by three young black men, and the ONLY reason I didn't kill all three of them was I was in a heavily populated area right next to a school and peoples homes, bullets go through and you have no clue where they will go after that. If I hadn't had to worry about that they would have been on the news that day.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% chance Trump will win in 2020, but I will also give Bernie a 10% chance. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2019 at 1:04 PM, Dmitry Bedin said:

Next POTUS gonna be Putin. It is obvios 😎

Only if Warren wins

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Is that "plain" or "plane"?   Ah, what the hell, either one will work. 

Now, on to yet another tidbit:  the apparent minimum functional length of male genitalia is three-fourth of an inch  (0.75 inch).  That is about what you have with a gorilla, a fairly close species.  At the 3/4-inch mark, you will have just enough insertion to properly pass the biologic material forward.   Anything over that is for comfort.  Or for pleasure.  Or for speed.  OK, or for bragging rights.  

The point is, biologically speaking, those with different chromosomal set-ups can still procreate, thus passing on the mutation into the next generation.  Due to this reproductive feature, I suspect the various thematic mutations are quite a bit higher than one might suspect.  It also does not address those persons who have both some form of adjunct penile structure and concurrently a female or partial female structure.  Due to social strictures, the entire society is in abject denial over this issue, and refuses to recognize that Nature will constantly be presenting different variations on a theme.

For those of you who remain stalwart non-believers, I invite you to ponder the situation of "hospital-acquired infections."   These are "super-bugs" that mutate and regenerate inside hospitals despite constant effort to eradicate them, with alcohol wipe-downs and so forth.  What is creating these genetic mutations?  That is not clear.  But it is irrefutable that the mutations of biologic material are taking place.  It is an alarming situation, because at some point the super-bugs will be resistant to any effort to kill it.  At that point, yet another Black Death will sweep the globe.  How's that for a pleasant prospect?  

No, it's for plungering / pumping out the semen from the last man.  Hence why ejaculation isn't near instantaneous* like it is with many other animals (blink and you miss it).  Gross but true.

*teenagers excluded.

Biological arms race.  They mostly share resistance by plasmid transfer.

We will have to engineer viruses to kill bacteria as classical antibiotics lose effectiveness. Yep, go to the doctor to catch an infection that kills your other infection.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Potentially yes. I hear your point but was never talking 2nd amendment, just make it harder for mentally ill people to acquire and go from there. 

I'd argue if you are truly mentally disturbed you would not be considering the consequences at all or whether potential victims were armed too. 

But that's my point- who draws that line and where it's drawn is the problem. 

Red flag laws here (the few that exist) are regularly used for political reasons.

I personally am not concerned with a gunman walking into my home, church, restaurant, movie theater, (pick your place) etc, really ever... even from mentally disturbed people.

First, the risk is minuscule. I'm more likely to die tripping over my shoe laces and falling down the stairs, or heck, in a political upheaval of the government (because lord knows regardless of the ideology of the rising party, an outspoken free thinker who regularly questions authority, 'conventional wisdom' and disagrees with both political parties is going to be a target).

Second, I am an athletic, 200lb German American with good coordination and quick reflexes... who is often carrying. I'm used to working in emergency situations, know a reasonable amount of self defense, always sit facing the entrance, and believe in my fellow American's willingness to help each other and work for the common good.

Yes, from time to time some 'bad actors' are going to cause problems, but honestly I believe this politically charge environment, disitigration of healthy communities (and family units), and crime (specifically crimes of desperation due to income inequality, the lack of personal accountability and belief that you can improve your situation, and simply a lack of decency bred by some criminal organizations) is an order of magnitude more of a problem than the availability of guns.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

honestly I believe this politically charge environment, disitigration of healthy communities (and family units), and crime (specifically crimes of desperation due to income inequality, the lack of personal accountability and belief that you can improve your situation, and simply a lack of decency bred by some criminal organizations) is an order of magnitude more of a problem than the availability of guns.

I agree. 

But do you have a solution? Generally, the West for the past 30 years have demonized the perpatrators of crime, but things haven't really gotten better...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

No, it's for plungering / pumping out the semen from the last man.  Hence why ejaculation isn't near instantaneous* like it is with many other animals (blink and you miss it).  Gross but true.

I do trust you realize that this descriptive has impugned Alberta's women, now defiled as being hopelessly promiscuous....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, ronwagn said:

It is a great short range weapon. 

I love my Remington semi, the sound is not as intimidating as the pump, but if you are trying to be quiet it is a lot easier....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

56 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

I do trust you realize that this descriptive has impugned Alberta's women, now defiled as being hopelessly promiscuous....

Sharing is caring! But I do have some strict rules for the MFM 3-ways.

Ducks use another technique - they send some dicks down alternative vaginal pathways. http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2009/12/22/ballistic-penises-and-corkscrew-vaginas-the-sexual-battles-of-ducks/#.XXl0DGZ7nIU

...and yes prude forum, some human women have multiple vaginas. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus_didelphys

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Jeez, Americans and their guns. There are about 50 quotes I could use here from this thread. 

5 hours ago, Otis11 said:

First, the risk is minuscule. I'm more likely to die tripping over my shoe laces and falling down the stairs

Well I see a mass shooting on your news every few weeks. I don't see people dying from tripping over on your news? Certainly not 50 people at once. So to say the risk of a lunatic killing people is miniscule is clearly BS. I'm sure the families of the deceased don't agree with you either. Maybe when you're personally affected by it you will change your view on this. 

5 hours ago, Otis11 said:

Yes, from time to time some 'bad actors' are going to cause problems

That's one way of putting it I guess. 

On 9/11/2019 at 12:26 AM, Jan van Eck said:

Never let it be said that the criminal element can out-shoot the American police.

So how protected are you deep down with your gun when you have police with these things?

5 hours ago, Otis11 said:

Second, I am an athletic, 200lb German American with good coordination and quick reflexes... who is often carrying. I'm used to working in emergency situations, know a reasonable amount of self defense, always sit facing the entrance, and believe in my fellow American's willingness to help each other and work for the common good.

This is due to worrying about your government or fellow citizens? Also, I thought the chance of anything bad happening was 'miniscule' ?

                                                                                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Guys, if you want guns, I couldn't care less. I just wish people would say 'I like having a gun', 'I feel safer with a gun' etc. I have a lot of respect for many people and their views here and genuinely don't want another blazing argument about your gun laws. 

Your 2nd amendment is about citizens protecting themselves from their own government. Ok, fine, not gonna argue with that. It's very wise. 

However, I may be wrong, but I don't think even once in this thread have guns been mentioned, certainly not anecdote wise, in terms of protecting yourselves from your own government. They are used to protect yourselves from yourselves, precisely because you all have guns. It seems to be even defended here that the mentally deranged should be allowed a gun, because 'how do you determine who can have one?'  To be honest, that's not my problem, and I could argue you've had 250 years to sort that law out, and have not. 

Listed in this thread are various people saying about what certain gun they have and enjoy, there is a guy saying he would have happily blown away 3 guys despite being in a built up area (and the only reason he didn't was because he was in a built up area?), and so this quote '' I believe in my fellow American's willingness to help each other'' clearly doesn't apply to this guy Otis. There is funnily enough not one reference to owning a gun because you're worried about Trump. There is a reference to 'tell that to people in Afghanistan' as if we are talking about war scenarios.

We are not. We are talking about mentally ill Americans killing other Americans, and it is defended in terms of 'it's my right to have a gun'. Yes it is, I agree, but can we please cut the shit that ANY of you currently have a gun OUT OF FEAR OF YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. You all have guns because you all have guns. 

 

5 hours ago, Otis11 said:

But that's my point- who draws that line and where it's drawn is the problem. 

Again, you've had years to sort this out. Don't draw a line then, defend it in terms of the 2nd amendment. When you have another lunatic killing the innocent in a few weeks we can chat again. And they won't be killing out of ''fear of their government'', they'll be killing because they're nuts, and your 2nd amendment is their handy excuse. 

 

PS - Otis, nothing personal man, you just directly quoted me. There are so many quotes I could take from this thread it's unreal. And as I say, they are all pro gun. Fine, I genuinely have no problem with that. It's the law, it's your right, and I totally get it's like part of your culture and in your blood. I just wish people would cut the shit about why they have a gun, in 2019. 

As a sidenote I assume when written it was about defending your land etc. It certainly wasn't about guns that can kill 100 people within a minute or whatever. 

Again, to clarify, I'm not saying 99.99% of the population should be penalised because of the 0.01% that are nuts. If you want guns, crack on. I just think you should do what you can to stop maniacs having a gun. It is very odd to me that this opinion is even argued. ''Well where do you draw the line?'' , ''How do you define nuts?'' etc. Not my problem. It's an American problem you've created for yourselves. Maybe when your child or parent is killed by a lunatic you will change your view, sometimes here it sounds like that's what it would take.

Anyway, peace x

 

Edited by DayTrader
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SERWIN said:

I love my Remington semi, the sound is not as intimidating as the pump, but if you are trying to be quiet it is a lot easier....

I like to have a firearm for every specialty. They are dirt cheap right now. People should stock up for the future. You should be able to at least get your money back, including inflation, if you ever want it. I favor Ruger for the best low priced firearms, but here are many good ones out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

You should be able to at least get your money back, including inflation

Oh now it's as an investment too?  ;)    That's a good one. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Oh now it's as an investment too?  ;)    That's a good one. 

Especially if we see inflation again, as if the Democrats gain the presidency. Gun sales have been booming since President Trump's reelection is not a certainty. Democrat.s stated spending plans would surely bring inflation quickly, and possibly stagflation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.