Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

One of the fire satellite pictures showed what look like the fire hit outside the main oil complex. Like it hit storage or pipeline facility. Not big deal.

(edited)

Saudi say 15 buildings hit .  Not if look at this picture it's outside complex and mostly desert.

Your U.S. military said the first drone months ago that hit Saudi pump stations  came from the Northeast not south.

They now say this weekend attack came from northwest ? Not south. 

Now Saudi say not drones but missiles 

Blame everything on Iran when maybe not true. 

Your President says wait till Saudi determine who's at fault.  If missiles your military would have picked up on their systems. You ask Saudi to determine ?

U.S satellite strong enough to pick up picture of golf ball on a green.  Ask your President to show verify actually damage of 15 buildings.  Bet he won't.

Saudi very desperate for $80 price

Saudi lie. 

I don't know what happened but not always what it seems

If a pipeline hit can be back on in days not weeks.

Second picture on this website show Saudi tank in forefront of 4 large flames shooting up into sky. No buildings. No processing plant. Just desert. Look. 

Edited by Jabbar

I approve of questioning the official narrative.

It would be helpful though if you posted the picture you are referring to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Seems to be bunch of drones. Changes every 5 minutes. 

Edited by Guest

Since OP has apparently gone silent ...

685ce878e7832801.png.ab9343a1d4ccea8b5b834a175bc757fb.png

2da90b49d21eef7e.png.8f6b05732f8faf09803d7b934029b7a7.png

Note that I distrust anything that either Iran or Israel has to say about this attack.

e0b0c943f05092a2.png.1f72cbafcc537d6d2d49f1b05ffbe819.png

(edited)

23 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

685ce878e7832801.png.ab9343a1d4ccea8b5b834a175bc757fb.png

U.S.  knows.  Fake or not. Just tell us.

Note that I distrust anything that either Iran or Israel has to say about this attack.

How about Saudi Arabia ?

See. Now cruise missiles. U.S. systems would detect precise launch site. Satellite pictures initially released show fire outside complex.

This and prior fake attacks no injuries. Just luck ? 

Saudi Royals upset Bolton fired. Only one that wanted U.S. to fight their war. Saudi newspaper owned by Mohammed bin Salman brother several weeks ago implored U.S. to attack Iran in the newspaper editorial.

U.S. should get out of Yemen  war also. They are helping including fueling Saudi planes.

Wallstreet Journal, Barron's, Financial Times , Forbes and others ALL HAD ARTICLE END OF LAST WEEK SAYING OPEC CANT KEEP OIL PRICES UP. 

Like I say before if cruise missiles sent from Iran U.S. systems would be able to detect and trace.  Where is it. 

Fire not inside the complex. Satellite picture proof.

Trump locked and loaded.  So is Trump just naive or a shill for Saudi fake attack.

Trump waiting for Saudi Arabia to determine  who fired missiles ? What ? ? ?

Trump has to go.  MBS conducting U.S. policy. MBS tells U.S. to fight their wars. 

A joke.

Edited by Jabbar

6 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Saudi say 15 buildings hit .  Not if look at this picture it's outside complex and mostly desert.

Second picture on this website show Saudi tank in forefront of 4 large flames shooting up into sky. No buildings. No processing plant. Just desert. Look. 

12 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

See. Now cruise missels. U.S. systems would detect precise launch site. Satellite pictures initially released show fire outside complex.

Fire not inside the complex. Satellite picture proof.

This would be a much easier discussion if you would please post the pictures that you are referring to.  I am not a mind reader.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

Iran launched nearly a dozen cruise missiles and over 20 drones from its territory in the attack on a key Saudi oil facility Saturday, a senior Trump administration official told ABC News Sunday.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/iran-fired-cruise-missiles-attack-saudi-oil-facility/story?id=65632653

Who knows, looks that it may be a mixture of both swarmed by drones and potential cruise missiles...

I don't believe $15K drones could hit with that kind of precision, but you would expect more damage from a cruise missile (depending on what an Iranian cruise missile is), remembering when SH was firing adapted SKUDS to Israel they had to remove the effectiveness of the war head to add fuel, in fact they were launching VW Beetles into Israel by the time they got there...

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Your U.S. military said the first drone months ago that hit Saudi pump stations  came from the Northeast not south.

They now say this weekend attack came from northwest ? Not south. 

Now Saudi say not drones but missels.

Blame everything on Iran when maybe not true.

Your President says wait till Saudi determine who's at fault.  If missels your military would have picked up on their systems. You ask Saudi to determine ?

U.S satellite strong enough to pick up picture of golf ball on a green.  Ask your President to show verify actually damage of 15 buildings.  Bet he won't.

Saudi very desperate for $80 price

Saudi lie. 

I don't know what happened but not always what it seems

If a pipeline hit can be back on in days not weeks.

Satellites can only pick up a golf ball on a green....IF THEY HAPPEN TO BE OVER THE GREEN WHEN THE GOLFBALL IS THERE!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I am not a mind reader.

Yep what pictures? What website? Am I missing something and it's on another thread? There are a few Aramco ones not surprisingly.

(edited)

Let's try this one

p3d8jBxhGoQeGjSH4Quvpd.jpg

E64829BA-A113-4920-AC84-AA1AA52C6DAC.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
Does this help?
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

16 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Satellites can only pick up a golf ball on a green....IF THEY HAPPEN TO BE OVER THE GREEN WHEN THE GOLFBALL IS THERE!

American radar and surveillance systems would pick up the launch and path of Iranian missiles. 

Typical American . 

MBS hold out Israeli peace plan carrot to get Trump to fight Saudi wars. MBS will never deliver.  He uses you. 

You fall for MBS lies.

MBS PERSONAL BODY GUARD THAT ACCOMPANIED HIM ON LAST TRIP TO YOUR COUNTRY WAS THE HEAD OF THE KHASHOOGI BUTCHER JOB.

Edited by Jabbar

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Let's try this one

p3d8jBxhGoQeGjSH4Quvpd.jpg

E64829BA-A113-4920-AC84-AA1AA52C6DAC.jpeg

Yes   thank you. It like that first one but not cropped like that. There are some published that give much greater view. Fire is not in complex.

There should be some expats there that can confirm. 

4 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Yes   thank you. It like that first one but not cropped like that. There are some published that give much greater view. Fire is not in complex.

I had to crop the image to reduce the size, this site only allows 5mb pics or less. 

The lower pic was a screen cap (cropped) from Google Maps. Zoomed out gives more context but you can't see the oil tanks that verify location. As far as Google Maps is concerned you're right, there's nothing there. 

You keep talking like there's a magical site with this info, but SEVERAL people have asked you for links and you've not provided any. Please try. Thanks

(edited)

11 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Or if you actually managed to hit the green, lets not too cocky here.....

Never liked to putt from the rough-if you get my drift......

Edited by James Regan

22 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

The image is correct ones just a few thousand feet higher and lower resolution, CIA etc are not using Google Maps.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 17.42.48.png

These are pictures from inside the facility.  There were some even more detailed with the damage to the left, that appear to be stabilizer towers.  There was but I can't find it a report from SA confirming stabilizer towers were damaged in the attack.  One of the guys I have worked with that worked at Caterpillar and has been in the facility several times said that the images appear to be of the stabilizer area.  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49718975 

On 9/16/2019 at 2:28 PM, Ward Smith said:

I had to crop the image to reduce the size, this site only allows 5mb pics or less. 

The lower pic was a screen cap (cropped) from Google Maps. Zoomed out gives more context but you can't see the oil tanks that verify location. As far as Google Maps is concerned you're right, there's nothing there. 

You keep talking like there's a magical site with this info, but SEVERAL people have asked you for links and you've not provided any. Please try. Thanks

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49718975 

The reason for the fire outside the complex is that the oil coming into the complex had to be runoff before the input lines could be closed off.  They needed time for the upstream GOSPs to shut down and begin to flare.  That is why the flares are still going.

zoomearth919.png

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/16/2019 at 3:02 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

This would be a much easier discussion if you would please post the pictures that you are referring to.  I am not a mind reader.

I agree Tom.

I don't trust any government.  However, I like to see photos and documentation so I can gather the facts.

• Like 1

@Jabbar, are you an Iranian stooge? Why are you repeating question which was answered in earlier thread? 

Appreciate if you can tell us a bit of yourself, else appears you are on a mission here and I’m sure moderators wouldn’t be thrilled. Right, @Tom Kirkman

2 minutes ago, DanilKa said:

@Jabbar, are you an Iranian stooge? Why are you repeating question which was answered in earlier thread? 

Appreciate if you can tell us a bit of yourself, else appears you are on a mission here and I’m sure moderators wouldn’t be thrilled. Right, @Tom Kirkman

As a moderator, I'm trying to make it a point to allow everyone to have their say about the Saudi Aramco fiasco.  

My note yesterday:

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/7643-drone-attacks-cause-fire-at-two-saudi-aramco-facilities-blaze-now-under-control/page/8/?tab=comments#comment-67500

Moderator note

With the attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities, this forum seems to be getting some new members registering from the Middle East region.

For Westerners here, please note these newcomers will likely have significantly different viewpoints about this Aramco mess than Western general opinions.

Let them speak in peace.

Free speech and dissent and skepticism are allowed and encouraged on this international forum.

Argue ideas vigorously all you wish, but any personal attacks or generalized slurs against any groups of people will be summarily deleted by moderators.

Gentle reminder:

*** Important !   I do *not* expect others to agree with my opinions.  I tend to have rather unusual opinions about international Oil & Gas.  I *do* hope that readers will fearlessly voice their own views about international oil & gas.

As a former moderator on the Oilpro forum, (and now a moderator here on the Oil Price Community forum) I *encourage* dissent, and *encourage* Freedom of Speech, and *encourage* others to freely voice their views and convictions about oil & gas. 

A diversity of global views is what makes the world a special place.  Conformity is just a slow, painful death of not speaking your mind.  So SPEAK UP.  Please don't be a jerk about about it, though.  If you want others to consider your views, please be willing to consider the views of others.

We now return to our regularly scheduled meme rivalry.  Oops, I mean discussions and friendly banter.

49 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

As a moderator, I'm trying to make it a point to allow everyone to have their say about the Saudi Aramco fiasco.  

@Tom Kirkman, @Selvedina - repeating threads to pursue one (potentially) political agenda makes this forum hard to navigate and much less pleasant to. 

I do have issue if such attempt is done by state actors and hope to be wrong about my suspicion 

14 minutes ago, DanilKa said:

@Tom Kirkman, @Selvedina - repeating threads to pursue one (potentially) political agenda makes this forum hard to navigate and much less pleasant to. 

I do have issue if such attempt is done by state actors and hope to be wrong about my suspicion 

Noted and understood.  I see no evidence so far of actual state actors posting here, just differing viewpoints from different parts of the world.  Non-Western opinions can be significantly different than what is presented in general Western media.

On a related note, back a month or so ago I initially suspected that @Zhong Lu was a state actor or a shill for China when he first started posting here, but I was proven utterly wrong.  He simply has differing opinions and views about the U.S. vs China trade war than many Westerners, and has made numerous valid points that tend to be inconguous with U.S. and Western media.

• Upvote 2

.... and come up with some belters