Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

One of the fire satellite pictures showed what look like the fire hit outside the main oil complex. Like it hit storage or pipeline facility. Not big deal.

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

.... and come up with some belters 

Heh heh yep, turns out Zhong has made me laugh out loud more than just about anyone else with his one liners earlier this week.  I was dead wrong in my initial opinions, and am happy to be proven wrong of my incorrect, knee-jerk assumptions.

Still flaring today

zoomearth920.png

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 7:37 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

I see no evidence so far of actual state actors posting here, just differing viewpoints from different parts of the world.  Non-Western opinions can be significantly different than what is presented in general Western media.

@Tom Kirkman, I’m about last guy who would be against free speach and dissenting opinion. I would understand Iranian speaking in defence of his country. What I’m against is deliberately flooding forum with what question which was already discussed and answered in what appear to me an attempt to propagate anti-Saudi narrative. Not that I’m pro-Saudi or have a dog in that fight (dogs are haram in that part of the world:)) 

Should I take @Jabbar‘s silence as admission? Hope to be proven wrong - explain yourself 

43 minutes ago, DanilKa said:

@Tom Kirkman, I’m about last guy who would be against free speach and dissenting opinion. I would understand Iranian speaking in defence of his country. What I’m against is deliberately flooding forum with what question which was already discussed and answered in what appear to me an attempt to propagate anti-Saudi narrative. Not that I’m pro-Saudi or have a dog in that fight (dogs are haram in that part of the world:)) 

Should I take @Jabbar‘s silence as admission? Hope to be proven wrong - explain yourself 

Understood DanilKa, no issue.  I'm simply trying to keep discussions open to, er, discuss and debate.

I do miss the old Oilpro forum where it was expected that members would have a profile using their name, experience, location, projects worked on, etc, similar to LinkedIn profile.

@Jabbar  I have no idea where you are from, but am curious.  You don't need to give information about yourself, but indicating your region would be helpful in taking some of the guesswork out of figuring out some of your comments.  In my opinion, you have raised some valid questions and expressed some well deserved skepticism of the media and government hooplah circus about this Aramco mess, but I also have my own different skepticism about some points raised.

Happily, so far, this Aramco topic has not disolved into a messy squabble

< *cough* ethanol threads *cough* >

and it would be nice to continue the generally rational discussions going on here about the Aramco kaboom. 

(edited)

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

< *cough* ethanol threads *cough* >

Just having bit of fun Tom, sorry. If he wants to insult everyone he will get it back. If he is willing to actually debate then great, I'm just a bit tired of the agenda. He has never commented on any threads apart from his own, about 1 topic. This speaks volumes to me personally. 

Anyway I'm done, don't worry. 

And it's partly your fault for creating the meme monster    :) 

#kaboom

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

And it's partly your fault for creating the meme monster    :) 

#kaboom

No regrets  : )