Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Trump new National Security Advisor. Trump easily manipulated.

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Trump acts as if he knows all and often mistates.  He is easily manipulated by the Washington Pro's. 

Saudi MBS used Trump son-in-law by being his "friend" and promising peace for Israel.

Is MBS the puppet master influencing U.S. policy. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-oil-attack

The thought is scary.

Saudi Arabia may get U.S. to fight it's wars, get 80 U.S. dollar oil, and float it's IPO. 

 

Edited by Jabbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well heck then.  Guess this guy is right after all:

zlhbprsyr8n31.thumb.jpg.8d8143b7bdf11bb139af818208734255.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is Pinky and the Brain when you need them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Well heck then.  Guess this guy is right after all:

zlhbprsyr8n31.thumb.jpg.8d8143b7bdf11bb139af818208734255.jpg

Holy cow, where can I order one of those? Perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2019 at 12:47 PM, Jabbar said:

Trump acts as if he knows all and often mistates.  He is easily manipulated by the Washington Pro's. 

Saudi MBS used Trump son-in-law by being his "friend" and promising peace for Israel.

Is MBS the puppet master influencing U.S. policy. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-oil-attack

The thought is scary.

Saudi Arabia may get U.S. to fight it's wars, get 80 U.S. dollar oil, and float it's IPO. 

 

Given that the US seems to be systematically destroying OPEC countries (Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, Iran), and Saudi Arabia was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, I find it unlikely Saudi Arabia comes out of this unscathed.  A more likely scenario is that the US is setting SA up for a death blow. 

To clarify:
- Saudi Arabia et al. spent decades playing deadly games with the world, believing that their oil made them necessary.  After that, there isn't a country in the world that truly cares about SA.  No country will come to their aid in an emergency. 
- Due to its medieval culture and utter waste of the resources it was given, Saudi Arabia is not well-liked by Western populations.  When the Saudi population is suffering, there will be no public outcry to come to their aid or alleviate their suffering. 
- Saudi Arabia's oil is no longer necessary.  Quite to the contrary, their oil is now a hindrance.  Both the US and Russia would profit from a slow increase in oil market share and prices. 
- Policing Middle Eastern oil has been an expensive headache for decades.  The US would happily abandon that expense. 
- Saudi Arabia is an incompetent welfare state that can only survive with high oil prices.  Without foreign money and guidance, SA will collapse into chaos, violence, and starvation. 
- The high-functioning sociopaths who run the US are ruthlessly vindictive - and they have long memories.  When the time comes, they will intentionally maximize SA's suffering. 

In short, Saudi Arabia's oil was the only thing protecting it from the predators and vultures waiting to tear it apart, and its oil is no longer needed.  Saudi Arabia is a dead man walking; it just doesn't know it yet. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

Given that the US seems to be systematically destroying OPEC countries (Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, Iran), and Saudi Arabia was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, I find it unlikely Saudi Arabia comes out of this unscathed.  A more likely scenario is that the US is setting SA up for a death blow. 

To clarify:
- Saudi Arabia et al. spent decades playing deadly games with the world, believing that their oil made them necessary.  After that, there isn't a country in the world that truly cares about SA.  No country will come to their aid in an emergency. 
- Due to its medieval culture and utter waste of the resources it was given, Saudi Arabia is not well-liked by Western populations.  When the Saudi population is suffering, there will be no public outcry to come to their aid or alleviate their suffering. 
- Saudi Arabia's oil is no longer necessary.  Quite to the contrary, their oil is now a hindrance.  Both the US and Russia would profit from a slow increase in oil market share and prices. 
- Policing Middle Eastern oil has been an expensive headache for decades.  The US would happily abandon that expense. 
- Saudi Arabia is an incompetent welfare state that can only survive with high oil prices.  Without foreign money and guidance, SA will collapse into chaos, violence, and starvation. 
- The high-functioning sociopaths who run the US are ruthlessly vindictive - and they have long memories.  When the time comes, they will intentionally maximize SA's suffering. 

In short, Saudi Arabia's oil was the only thing protecting it from the predators and vultures waiting to tear it apart, and its oil is no longer needed.  Saudi Arabia is a dead man walking; it just doesn't know it yet. 

Oil = Money = Power

Trump wants a peace deal for Israel. Sunni support is the only chance.  

Trump is trying. Never going to happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Oil = Money = Power

Trump wants a peace deal for Israel. Sunni support is the only chance.  

Trump is trying. Never going to happen.

 

So everybody should make peace with Iran, but it is okay for the Arab states constantly be on a war footing with Israel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is trying, but barking up the wrong tree. KSA is kind of loathed by much of the Middle East, including Sunnis. 

The Palestinians are Sunni. King Faisal of KSA, they hold his memory high over the '73 embargo, but not current KSA which would sell them out. The Palestinians don't like Hezbullah, but they have a begrudging respect for them as the only ones with a set a balls on them when dealing with Israel. No one else on the planet helps them (their perspective, not mine).

As for an Arab war footing, who? What Arabs? Egypt and Jordan have had peace treaties with Israel for years. Lebanon has never had a military, but Syria would use south Lebanon as a staging area, so Israel invaded, and in the end Lebanon, which can't control it's borders, becomes a vassal/victim state. Now it's Hezbullah instead of Syria. KSA tried to clamp down on that but their efforts backfired when the kidnapped the prime minister of Lebanon. The fact is no one really control Lebanon, though Hezbullah has the strongest police.

Syria is not currently an Israel problem. Assad is too consumed with defeating his own people to threaten Israel. Of course with the power vacuum of Syria's struggles, and Iraq's situation, and left a vacuum the religious loonies in Iran take advantage of, and they have. Mostly thru proxies. Those angry displaced people make good enthusiastic bullet catchers.

So oddly enough, there is no fundamental Arab threat to Israel, expect for the exploding population in Gaza and the West Bank. And you displace the people, they probably are going to be angry for a long time, and they Palestinians are breeding at quit the rate. I am actually all for annexing Gaza and the West Bank, hold free elections, but that can't happen because Israel was created to be a jewish state, not a democracy or republic, and the muslim majority is kind of pissed. It's a mess, it's going to stay a mess, values we don't understand, and I am glad I don't.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0