Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

Saudis Confirm a Cruise Missile from Iranian Origin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH mate too good

Thanks for teaching me these technical trading terms, like Bangy Bangy and Shooty Shooty.  Good to know.  #LearningNeverStops

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

But let’s quit using this event, mainstream media nonsense and nationalism to further our own personal narrative, opinions and views.

Here's the thing, Douglas:  you do that when you are confronted with Snowden and his exposes of surveillance abuses.  So, how now?

17 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Here's the thing, Douglas:  you do that when you are confronted with Snowden and his exposes of surveillance abuses.  So, how now?

My comment had nothing to do with Snowden or surveillance abuses.

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

My comment had nothing to do with Snowden or surveillance abuses.

Well, let's see:  you described him as a "sniveling cockroach," as I recall........

7 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Well, let's see:  you described him as a "sniveling cockroach," as I recall........

Okay, give you that it had to do with Snowden, not surveillance abuses. Being a traitor - yes.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:10 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Trump seems to be the adult in the room, saying to his war-obsessed advisors to hold the fuck up a minute guys, let's get some actual proof before we do anything.

Trump still not taking the bait to jump into a bombing campaign, despite being egged on by warmongers.

9zvUVcM.thumb.png.8a81b8bc9da0449029d8f9bce231fc20.png

Brennan being a jerk again, as usual:

5f4f07bc9a602b6e.thumb.jpeg.fc4946d54a6669cb9635b2c751717a98.jpeg

• Upvote 1

No question about it, the Saudis have identified Iran as the culprit behind the attack, and they expect the United States to be their defender, as usual. Well sorry, dear crown prince, but that is so yesteryear. You want to sell your oil, boys? Still think it's a good idea to try to wipe out all the shale guys? Then step up to the plate and act like real men. You have every conceivable radar gun, all the toys the US has, so man up and use them!

Oh my, I can see that this is getting me nowhere. John Bolton addressed an old group of Neocons today in NYC and was given a standing ovation after bashing the president without mentioning his name. No lesser artifice than Alan Dershowitz stood up and talked about what a shame it was that Bolton had been booted out of the administration. Lindsey Graham is tweeting out about "an act of war." Maybe so, but what if Iran is encouraged to go one step further? What if they rinse and repeat? Or go after a pipeline? Well, it's important to remember that it's their sandbox over there, not ours. I have personally seen those Saudis check into the Georges Cinq Hotel in Paris by the dozen--spending maybe $500,000 per night. They throw around money. They like to put on these tribal airs. Well, get used to it, boys, they're shooting at your regiment now. 

We were all in a guessing game. Okay, so it's not the Houthis. No problem. No one thought they could do it without the help of the Quds Force of Iran, anyway. The Saudis say they don't want more conflict in the region. What do they think is going to happen? It's all going to be peaceful? Trump seems to have enough sense to realize that we as a country have spent trillions on that place over there . . . but at a time when we actually needed their oil. We really don't need the damn stuff now! If they had been of good spirit during those decades, it would be different, but they weren't--they were jerks, ripping us off at will. Let them fight their own battles. And if they don't want to fight, well hell, let them become part of Iran. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

No question about it, the Saudis have identified Iran as the culprit behind the attack, and they expect the United States to be their defender, as usual. Well sorry, dear crown prince, but that is so yesteryear. You want to sell your oil, boys? Still think it's a good idea to try to wipe out all the shale guys? Then step up to the plate and act like real men. You have every conceivable radar gun, all the toys the US has, so man up and use them!

Oh my, I can see that this is getting me nowhere. John Bolton addressed an old group of Neocons today in NYC and was given a standing ovation after bashing the president without mentioning his name. No lesser artifice than Alan Dershowitz stood up and talked about what a shame it was that Bolton had been booted out of the administration. Lindsey Graham is tweeting out about "an act of war." Maybe so, but what if Iran is encouraged to go one step further? What if they rinse and repeat? Or go after a pipeline? Well, it's important to remember that it's their sandbox over there, not ours. I have personally seen those Saudis check into the Georges Cinq Hotel in Paris by the dozen--spending maybe $500,000 per night. They throw around money. They like to put on these tribal airs. Well, get used to it, boys, they're shooting at your regiment now. 

We were all in a guessing game. Okay, so it's not the Houthis. No problem. No one thought they could do it without the help of the Quds Force of Iran, anyway. The Saudis say they don't want more conflict in the region. What do they think is going to happen? It's all going to be peaceful? Trump seems to have enough sense to realize that we as a country have spent trillions on that place over there . . . but at a time when we actually needed their oil. We really don't need the damn stuff now! If they had been of good spirit during those decades, it would be different, but they weren't--they were jerks, ripping us off at will. Let them fight their own battles. And if they don't want to fight, well hell, let them become part of Iran. 

Best way really with sanctions, ie Sharpy Sharpy, no Bangy Bangy or Shooty Shooty.......

Its official now POTUS just got tweeted.

IMG_3146.jpg

Edited by James Regan
  • Great Response! 1

Hahaha amazing James 

(edited)

For our beloved Mods. 

'Moderate' this.

image.png.18518907939f34d985840a20996da2f5.png

@Jan van Eck

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, James Regan said:

Best way really with sanctions, ie Sharpy Sharpy, no Bangy Bangy or Shooty Shooty.......

Its official now POTUS just got tweeted.

IMG_3146.jpg

This made my day  : )

• Haha 1

Haha @Zhong Lu  will be famous soon

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei approved the attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure, a U.S. government official told CBS, adding that the approval had been granted on the condition that Iran’s involvement could be denied.

If what other U.S. officials are saying is accurate, this condition has not been met, however. Earlier this week, a team of U.S. security experts who traveled to Saudi Arabia to examine the wreckage of the drones and cruise missiles fired against Aramco’s Khurais field and the Abqaiq processing facility said they had determined the weapons were manufactured in Iran

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Irans-Supreme-Leader-Approved-Saudi-Attacks-Washington.html

Shooty Shooty is back on the table.......

(edited)

Iran threatens 'all-out war' if action taken over Saudi oil strike

Iran’s foreign minister has warned that any attack on his country after a series of missile strikes on Saudi Arabia’s oil industry would result in “all-out war”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/19/iran-threatens-all-out-war-if-action-taken-over-saudi-oil-strike

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 14.24.21.png

Edited by James Regan

Ride the wave

#sharpy?

#bangy?

#shooty?