Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump Accidentally Discusses Technology Used In The Border Wall

(edited)

''Is the border wall a smart wall?''

During a three-day trip to the West, President Trump moments ago visited the Mexico–U.S. border region near San Diego. While speaking to a group of reporters, he accidentally disclosed sensitive technology that is embedded in the border wall. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-trump-accidentally-discusses-top-secret-technology-used-border-wall   -   FULL ARTICLE

Trump told reporters that the steel bollard-style wall that's made of hollow, vertical steel beams filled with concrete and rebar, is "wired - so that we will know if somebody is trying to breakthrough." He then turns to the right and asks a top U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) official to discuss the technology at length. The CBP official responds by saying, "Sir, there could be some merit in not discussing that."

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Just incase people got confused ...

image.png.7ad5e3610aab6f3a278c71440e4aec2d.png

Just sayin' Jan

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Just sayin' 

I see you are finally dating a better quality of woman.....

Good for your soul. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jan van Eck said:

Good for your soul. 

Trust me, if I was dating her there are better things I'd be doing than hanging out here 

7 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Just sayin' Jan

No green card required....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Just sayin' Jan

Thanks a lot Day,  I'm officially Hot for Teacher now!

Distracted evening in 3....2...1...

Just reminding others what a wall is. I thought it was helpful.

(And Jan hates memes)

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Just reminding others what a wall is. I thought it was helpful.

(And Jan hates memes)

And you, Sir, are an unrepentant scoundrel!

• Haha 2

On 9/18/2019 at 11:10 PM, DayTrader said:

''Is the border wall a smart wall?''

During a three-day trip to the West, President Trump moments ago visited the Mexico–U.S. border region near San Diego. While speaking to a group of reporters, he accidentally disclosed sensitive technology that is embedded in the border wall. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-trump-accidentally-discusses-top-secret-technology-used-border-wall   -   FULL ARTICLE

Trump told reporters that the steel bollard-style wall that's made of hollow, vertical steel beams filled with concrete and rebar, is "wired - so that we will know if somebody is trying to breakthrough." He then turns to the right and asks a top U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) official to discuss the technology at length. The CBP official responds by saying, "Sir, there could be some merit in not discussing that."

What's being reported: Trump carelessly discusses sensitive technology allegedly in The Wall.

Alternative hypothesis: there is no sensitive technology inside the wall, but by mentioning such technology publicly, Trump creates extreme uncertainty about The Wall's capabilities, thus discouraging crossing attempts. 

I'd argue the alternative hypothesis is more likely.  Trump is not blind to operational security.  He runs a multi-billion dollar corporate empire, and corporate empires invest a lot of effort into operational security.  It's also certain he invests significant resources into protecting his family.  Trump is also dumb like a fox.  He's been playing his opponents like a fiddle for three years; lying about The Wall's capabilities is exactly the sort of thing he would do.