Instagram Now Banning Photos Of People At Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote "Violence"

Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

FULL ARTICLE

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/instagram-now-banning-photos-people-gun-ranges-claiming-they-promote-violence

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

insta1.jpg

Trigger alert

DZU-9SeVAAA-L9I.jpeg.73da443ee29a6c5ad87cdc2eb97bb518.jpeg

febe7e50fa64de31ccdf344efd43220421dbe8e3df8152533a1ace23a30c3c4c.jpg.4d11ee46d738e0ddfd0bc79ac2b051b3.jpg

• Like 2

Ban this one, doesn't make sense. Is FB or Instagram really that high on your daily agenda, I got banned years ago, people don't like to hear the truth....

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 04.46.05.png

Are they going to ban discussions about movies as well, they promote violence by that standard as well. Maybe we should be blaming Hollywood for all the violence, they make it look so COOL to shoot at people and to be shot at as well. Hmmmmm, maybe someone should point that out to them out in Cali. Maybe SF can decide that Hollywood is an overt urban terror organization and "declare" it official.....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, James Regan said:

Ban this one, doesn't make sense. Is FB or Instagram really that high on your daily agenda, I got banned years ago, people don't like to hear the truth....

Don't know about you but THAT is sexy.....LOL. And I really could care less about FB, I have an account for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY. And I have NEVER done the Instagram thing, so I could really care less what either thinks. I have had people on my Facebook that post about everything they do like "taking a gnarly crap in the bathroom at the local bar" and I end up blocking them out so I don't have to see that garbage, I could care less where they went and what they are doing on FB.....

8 hours ago, James Regan said:

And I do like a lady that can handle a BIG gun.....

My high school (not a military school), in the mid 60's, had a rifle range and shooting was a varsity sport. Every Friday afternoon we would go to a public range and shoot against all the other high schools in Tacoma.

Times have changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Danlxyz said:

My high school (not a military school), in the mid 60's, had a rifle range and shooting was a varsity sport. Every Friday afternoon we would go to a public range and shoot against all the other high schools in Tacoma.

Times have changed.

My friend went to HS in NYC and did the same thing. He used to wear his rifle on a sling and ride the subways to other schools for matches. No one blinked an eye. He's often said, there'd be no chance of a mass shooting at his school with his team there. He said some of the kids might have felt bad about killing the perp but none of them would have felt bad about putting holes in him. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why do women with guns look much more attractive than ordinary women? Is there something wrong with me?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArnoldBernadette said:

Why do women with guns look much more attractive than ordinary women? Is there something wrong with me?

A lot of guys would like a pretty woman to hold their gun.

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2019 at 2:50 AM, James Regan said:

That woman could and  should be prosecuted  for being in the possession of a destructive device. https://www.atf.gov/file/55446/download

(edited)

Instagram has a very strict account policy. I think it's the right decision to ban photos with guns. The topic of violence is very relevant now, so it's not surprising that Instagram is trying to prevent the propaganda of weapons. I think a social network like Instagram should contain only positive content. For example, I found a lot of interesting ideas for my private account on https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/, which increased the number of new followers. People are attracted to my cheerful photos, so I get a lot of positive comments.

Edited by Severund

45 minutes ago, Severund said:

Instagram has a very strict account policy. I think it's the right decision to ban photos with guns. The topic of violence is very relevant now, so it's not surprising that Instagram is trying to prevent the propaganda of weapons. I think a social network like Instagram should contain only positive content.

Are you going to ban all films with guns in, all police crime dramas on TV, and all news coverage of gun crime and the various wars around the globe?

Guns are a part of society like it or not, to ban showing them is probably more dangerous than to show how destructive they can be and therefore to treat guns with respect and to use them safely.