Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS

Ban Fracking? What in the World Are Democrats Thinking?

Not just ban it. Ban it everywhere. 

I didn't realise Warren could control policy of the whole planet. I was wrong. 

Ego much?

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Bad link Tom. 

Worked for me. Try it again.  (It does not say anything that you do not already know, Ron...)

• Like 1

Haha yep, he probably wrote the thing, just forgot. He was too distracted by his laptop catching fire. 

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Bad link Tom. 

Got it the second try. Good points!

• Like 1

I donate quite a bit of money to the Democratic field (my favorites in the presidential race are Pete Buttigieg and Andrew Yang), and I've written some emails  and posted on Facebook questioning this rather crazy policy coming from the religious right of the Democratic party.  As a base load fuel you can't beat natural gas.  Cheap and relatively global climate change friendly.  And we have lots of it domestically.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Norm Young said:

I donate quite a bit of money to the Democratic field (my favorites in the presidential race are Pete Buttigieg and Andrew Yang), and I've written some emails  and posted on Facebook questioning this rather crazy policy coming from the religious right of the Democratic party.  As a base load fuel you can't beat natural gas.  Cheap and relatively global climate change friendly.  And we have lots of it domestically.  

Interesting.

I encourage all American citizens to vote in the upcoming 2020 Presidential election.

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2019 at 7:00 AM, DayTrader said:

Not just ban it. Ban it everywhere. 

I didn't realise Warren could control policy of the whole planet. I was wrong. 

Ego much?

I'm starting to suspect leftist politicians don't believe in their own policies, but that's what their fanatical constituents want.  Whether the policy is feasible is irrelevant; the important thing is that they stay in power. 

But that will come to an end too.  IIUC, the leftist birth rate is below replacement.