James Regan

Impeachment and Foreign Conflicts in USA Politics

Recommended Posts

Could we be seeing history repeating itself, if today Nancy P in fact calls for impeachment charges to be  started on POTUS, will this sway the call for strikes against Iran by the Administration to defer attention, is this a possibility or a mere bagatelle??

Facing growing calls for his impeachment, President Donald Trump addressed the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday and delivered a roaring defense of nationalism and American sovereignty even as he tried to rally a multinational response to Iran’s escalating aggression.

https://ktla.com/2019/09/24/trump-expected-to-address-relations-with-iran-in-u-n-speech/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-rule-out-war-with-iran-11569279312

 

Clintons Attempt

Some critics of the Clinton administration, including Republican members of Congress, expressed concern over the timing of Operation Desert Fox. The four-day bombing campaign occurred at the same time the U.S. House of Representatives was conducting the impeachment hearing of President Clinton. Clinton was impeached by the House on 19 December, the last day of the bombing campaign. A few months earlier, similar criticism was levelled during Operation Infinite Reach, wherein missile strikes were ordered against suspected terrorist bases in Sudan and Afghanistan, on 20 August. The missile strikes began three days after Clinton was called to testify before a grand jury during the Lewinsky scandal and his subsequent nationally televised address later that evening in which Clinton admitted having an inappropriate relationship.

The Operation Infinite Reach attacks became known as "Monica's War" among TV news people, due to the timing. ABC-TV announced to all stations that there would be a special report following Lewinsky's testimony before Congress, then the special report was pre-empted by the report of the missile attacks. The combination of the timing of that attack and Operation Desert Fox led to accusations of a Wag the Dog situation.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN (Cough) reports at least 160 Democrats support impeachment, lets see in an hours time what Nancy Says, will they also support retaliation attacks which are well warranted by KSA/USA/UK/EU against Iran?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I heard was some pissed up rambling.

To me it just shows how desparate they are. Got no credible candidates so keep harping on to make Trump look bad instead. 

Boring.

Like Brexit. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just woke up a bit ago.... Do I understand this right .... Nancy Pelosi is actually calling for impeachment ???? 

On what grounds? 

What are the specific, formal charges against Trump?

WINNING isn't a crime.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

yep made official a second ago.

shoulda seen her live speech, pissed up rambling trust me. 

4 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

WINNING isn't a crime.

Oh Tom, you're so naive lol. He won coz of Russia. Duh. Now it's payback. 

Edited by DayTrader
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

All I heard was some pissed up rambling.

To me it just shows how desparate they are. Got no credible candidates so keep harping on to make Trump look bad instead. 

Boring.

Like Brexit. 

They know that Biden is a disaster and they have no credible candidates. What to do? Come up with another phony reason to get rid of him. Maybe they can beat V.P. Pence. I personally think they are going to hurt themselves with all fair minded voters. Clinton survived his impeachment for philandery and lying about it. Democrats think they can survive their nefarious attempts and lies to destroy Trump. They are doubling down. Bad idea methinks. They are destroying their reputation for the future. If our voters cannot see through the Demoncrats we are in a real crisis. 

Biden and his son have had illegal dealings with Ukraine and China. Nancy Pelosi has had illegal deals with China.She even employed a Chinese spy. No action by the Deep State on either. I want to see some Obamaites go to prison for their attempts to overthrow President Trump. 

Edited by ronwagn
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I just woke up a bit ago.... Do I understand this right .... Nancy Pelosi is actually calling for impeachment ???? 

On what grounds? 

What are the specific, formal charges against Trump?

WINNING isn't a crime.

She is just letting an investigation into possible impeachment go ahead. She is letting them push the Demoncrats over cliff IMHO. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Come up with another phony reason to get rid of him.

Exactly, all I'm seeing is desparation and what can we throw at him next? So boring.

Agreed, if your voters can't see through this you have a crisis. Seems to be their whole agenda now is ''we have nothing ourselves so let's discredit the opposition, maybe people will then vote for us?''

Pretty pathetic, but hey, will make it all the sweeter when he wins again. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Democrats think they can survive their nefarious attempts and lies to destroy Trump. They are doubling down. Bad idea methinks. They are destroying their reputation for the future. If our voters cannot see through the Demoncrats we are in a real crisis. 

You guys (all of you) live in a bubble.  It used to be that "facts are stubborn things."  Maybe not so much anymore.

But none of you are persuadable, not even if there is videotape, audiotape, transcripts, etc.  You have decided to "acquit" regardless of the factual basis.  Right now, all they are doing is "discovery."  That's it.  And Trump's side is refusing to cooperate in the discovery process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_(law)

In essence, declaring an impeachment process is like going to a civil court and filing a "motion to compel" given Trump's stubbornness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_to_compel

It gives the Democrats a big stick that I don't think will be refused, even by the current Supreme Court.  They will be able to compel witnesses to testify whether they want to or not.  There won't be any more Corey Lewandowski-type stalling tactics.

The fact is that, as far as voting patterns go, people in the city vote Democratic, while people in the rural areas vote Republican.  Or, at least, that is the current pattern.  The young people below 35 years old vote Democratic 4:1, and they will never change the rest of their lives.  That is why the Republicans are trying to prevent blacks, Hispanics and young people from voting, because their only hope of winning is by subtracting votes from the Democratic side (demographics is destiny) rather than adding votes to their side (old people voting Republican are dying off due to old age, even though they vote in higher percentages).

Technology and educated folks typically vote Democratic, while those who work in extraction industries (oil, coal, mining, farming, etc.) typically vote Republican.

It has been referred to as "Retro vs. Metro."

The problem is that you only get your news from one side and apparently never listen to -- or talk to -- people from the other side of the political aisle.  You use childish language to refer to people whose worldview is different from yours (Demoncrats, etc.).  In so doing, you try to dehumanize the people on the political left, not caring that they have had different life experiences than you and have come to their viewpoint through a different set of life experiences.  And you ignore the inconsistencies in your own worldview.

Another thing that bothers me: you refer to the "Democrat KKK" or other such nonsense.  Since 1964 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, the parties have flipped on cultural grounds.  The old "Dixiecrats" are now solidly Republicans.  David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the KKK, ran for governor and the U.S. Senate as a Republican in Louisiana (and was a Republican representative for two years), and almost won both times representing that party.  He still identifies as a Republican and is a big fan of Donald Trump (see his statements at the infamous Charlottesville, Virginia, march (when Donald Trump famously (or infamously said) "there are fine people on both sides" of the protests.  The old "southern" (read: rural) Democrats of old and now Republican through and through.

You guys need to wake up and stop ignoring the evidence.  Facts are supposed to matter.  If Donald Trump broke the law, that needs to be his problem.  Don't make it yours.  Truth should not be a partisan issue.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Technology and educated folks typically vote Democratic, while those who work in extraction industries (oil, coal, mining, farming, etc.) typically voteRepublican.”

So, those that work in the extraction industries are technologically inept or uneducated - according to your post. It is generalizations such as this that degrade the logic of the rest of your post.

  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, James Regan said:

Could we be seeing history repeating itself, if today Nancy P in fact calls for impeachment charges to be  started on POTUS, will this sway the call for strikes against Iran by the Administration to defer attention, is this a possibility or a mere bagatelle??

Speaker Pelosi Bamboozles Base by Announcing Enhanced Continuation of Status Quo

Today Nancy Pelosi made an announcement with forethought, optical planning, teleprompter script, and a presentation intended to look serious.  But what she announced was simply a continuation of the status quo wrapped up in newly packaged lingo.

Pelosi stated she was herewith announcing an “official impeachment inquiry“. Everything remains ‘as is’, albeit with enhanced optics and new titles for the narrative engineers.

Essentially she announced House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler will continue doing what House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler was already doing; only now House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, will start doing what he was doing with a new lingo.

There is not one thing different from today than yesterday, except the optics and new language to help the media hype something that doesn’t exist.   Speaker Pelosi did not announce her intent to hold a house vote to authorize an impeachment investigation; she didn’t even mention the word vote at all.   In essence what Speaker Pelosi has done is just satiate her base of Democrats with the fancy optics of something that doesn’t exist.

What’s the difference from Nadler’s “impeachment inquiry” yesterday, and Pelosi’s “official impeachment inquiry” today?…  Nothing.

The constitution provides for the formal process to initiate articles of impeachment for a sitting president.  The constitutional process begins with a vote in the House of Representatives to launch an impeachment investigation by House Committees.  However, Pelosi doesn’t want to hold a vote to start the process…. so she’s just modifying the language of the status quo and instead of the House voting to authorize an “impeachment investigation”, Pelosi announces an arbitrary “impeachment inquiry” by fiat.

It’s silly.

It’s the goofiest thing in modern politics.

It would be laughable if a sizable portion of the country, driven mostly by insufferable media presentations, didn’t actually believe something new just happened.

Feel free to modify the popcorn to “official popcorn”.

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The constitution provides for the formal process to initiate articles of impeachment for a sitting president.  The constitutional process begins with a vote in the House of Representatives to launch an impeachment investigation by House Committees.  However, Pelosi doesn’t want to hold a vote to start the process…. so she’s just modifying the language of the status quo and instead of the House voting to authorize an “impeachment investigation”, Pelosi announces an arbitrary “impeachment inquiry” by fiat.

^ Democrats want impeachment by media.  Played out breathlessly on CNN.

That is the Democrat's 2020 election plan.

This is not impeachment as a formal process as per the U.S. Constitution.

4eff29ca7f9234c8.thumb.png.08925f2bd6ceb83df385d5945a56afcb.png

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to fall apart for the Democrats just like all the other faulty attempts to destroy this president have. This is Politics on a new level. It's like a spiritual battle and the Democrats do not have God on their side. The Democrat Stampede could not wait one day to read the actual reports and now it is determined that The Whistleblower is a complete partisan. This is going to be ugly for them and I'm damn glad of it.  These people are Beyond derangement. They are demented.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

 Nancy Pelosi is actually calling for impeachment ???? 

On what grounds? 

What are the specific, formal charges against Trump?

 

8 hours ago, DayTrader said:

yep made official a second ago.

shoulda seen her live speech, pissed up rambling trust me. 

Oh Tom, you're so naive lol. He won coz of Russia. Duh. Now it's payback. 

 

jxftr63l6lo31.jpg.896f14a74c9aee81bb4f751802fef58c.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jakridge said:

The Democrat Stampede could not wait one day to read the actual reports and now it is determined that The Whistleblower is a complete partisan. This is going to be ugly for them and I'm damn glad of it.  These people are Beyond derangement. They are demented.

9b1a0eff5f350550.thumb.jpeg.60ac8152b8169ad5302f2bbb9c87487b.jpeg

 

6k0a7on7mmo31.thumb.jpg.aca1c25f496a9c60e3bf09c29335f822.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reality check.

20190925_143754.jpg.823fbca41e228358b4e5ce1a6db53a06.jpg

 

20190925_144707.thumb.jpg.0e60e8e4bb4ff13faecb231365f0858b.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Pelosi's gamble

Pelosi took a huge risk by formally opening impeachment hearings, following months of reservations, apparently without knowing the contents of either document. If the information contained in both does not fully back up the seriousness of her charge that Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors, she may be seen to have overreached.-CNN (Cough, face palm, middle finger prominent and fully extended)
 
Is she and her band of cronies that dumb to act on blind info, of course not, this will be killing two birds with one stone, if Trump goes Sleepy Joe will get his P45 (British government document given to anyone fired so they can collect social benefits ie the dole, free cash money for the unemployed) she knows Biden will be a disaster. Would Trump really release anything that has not been retracted as for the video admission on TV, that was a an off the cuff remark which has been distorted and we must remember he was speaking to a comedian (loads of wiggle room there), Trump is a master of double talk or white man speaks with forked tongue.
 
Trump 20/20  is in the bag, the numbers speak for themselves, no-one in their right mind would want to reverse what Trump has done for the USA  "you would be Jack Ass for voting for the Dems" at this point, keep the Elephant in the room for "four more years".
Edited by James Regan
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Okie said:

You guys (all of you) live in a bubble.  It used to be that "facts are stubborn things."  Maybe not so much anymore.

But none of you are persuadable, not even if there is videotape, audiotape, transcripts, etc.  You have decided to "acquit" regardless of the factual basis.  Right now, all they are doing is "discovery."  That's it.  And Trump's side is refusing to cooperate in the discovery process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_(law)

In essence, declaring an impeachment process is like going to a civil court and filing a "motion to compel" given Trump's stubbornness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_to_compel

It gives the Democrats a big stick that I don't think will be refused, even by the current Supreme Court.  They will be able to compel witnesses to testify whether they want to or not.  There won't be any more Corey Lewandowski-type stalling tactics.

The fact is that, as far as voting patterns go, people in the city vote Democratic, while people in the rural areas vote Republican.  Or, at least, that is the current pattern.  The young people below 35 years old vote Democratic 4:1, and they will never change the rest of their lives.  That is why the Republicans are trying to prevent blacks, Hispanics and young people from voting, because their only hope of winning is by subtracting votes from the Democratic side (demographics is destiny) rather than adding votes to their side (old people voting Republican are dying off due to old age, even though they vote in higher percentages).

Technology and educated folks typically vote Democratic, while those who work in extraction industries (oil, coal, mining, farming, etc.) typically vote Republican.

It has been referred to as "Retro vs. Metro."

The problem is that you only get your news from one side and apparently never listen to -- or talk to -- people from the other side of the political aisle.  You use childish language to refer to people whose worldview is different from yours (Demoncrats, etc.).  In so doing, you try to dehumanize the people on the political left, not caring that they have had different life experiences than you and have come to their viewpoint through a different set of life experiences.  And you ignore the inconsistencies in your own worldview.

Another thing that bothers me: you refer to the "Democrat KKK" or other such nonsense.  Since 1964 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, the parties have flipped on cultural grounds.  The old "Dixiecrats" are now solidly Republicans.  David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the KKK, ran for governor and the U.S. Senate as a Republican in Louisiana (and was a Republican representative for two years), and almost won both times representing that party.  He still identifies as a Republican and is a big fan of Donald Trump (see his statements at the infamous Charlottesville, Virginia, march (when Donald Trump famously (or infamously said) "there are fine people on both sides" of the protests.  The old "southern" (read: rural) Democrats of old and now Republican through and through.

You guys need to wake up and stop ignoring the evidence.  Facts are supposed to matter.  If Donald Trump broke the law, that needs to be his problem.  Don't make it yours.  Truth should not be a partisan issue.

I think you are for getting about Robert Carlyle Byrd and he had Hillary was working for  him and he was KKK Grand Wizard 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great posts! Good discussion. I just read the transcript of the call: there's not much there. I would imagine if you went through the annals of presidential discourse with foreign leaders, you'd be shocked in the extreme. With every single one of them. We need to just let this president do his job. It really doesn't make a damn if he asked the Ukrainian PM to take a look at Biden's son, or even if he threatened to take away his piggy bank if he didn't do it. From what I read, this guy--Biden's son--is a drunk and druggie, got tossed out of the armed services for testing positive for cocaine, moved in with his dead brother's widow, and yet with that sterling resume managed a job on the board of a Ukraine gas company, using quid pro quo because of his US VP father's influence and meddling in Ukraine affairs. This is all so sad because Joe Biden had been, prior to helping this son, a pretty decent man, as far as I can tell. He's too old to become president, and going through brain matter to get to those two cerebral aneurysms to clip didn't help the flow of his thoughts and language, but he's likely going to come out of this with his reputation in tatters. i don't think a person in America--especially Melania--thinks Trump is a man of great character, but was Churchill? It seems that flawed men often rise to their destiny as a leader when a careless life has narrowed the focus to a tiny pinpoint. We should let a duly elected president do his job without having to watch his back all the time. 

  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wsj-journo-shreds-attempt-take-out-president-after-transcript-release

Following the release of a transcript betwen President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky - which does not reveal a 'quid pro quo' or other attempts to pressure Ukraine into investigating Trump's 2020 Democratic rival Joe Biden, the Wall Street Journal's Kimberly Strassel took to Twitter to dissect yet 'another internal attempt to take out a president.' 

Edited by DayTrader
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.5c87fa6297ba4f607fbd83de13441525.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

19 hours ago, Okie said:

You guys (all of you) live in a bubble.  It used to be that "facts are stubborn things."  Maybe not so much anymore.

But none of you are persuadable, not even if there is videotape, audiotape, transcripts, etc.  You have decided to "acquit" regardless of the factual basis.  Right now, all they are doing is "discovery."  That's it.  And Trump's side is refusing to cooperate in the discovery process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_(law)

In essence, declaring an impeachment process is like going to a civil court and filing a "motion to compel" given Trump's stubbornness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_to_compel

It gives the Democrats a big stick that I don't think will be refused, even by the current Supreme Court.  They will be able to compel witnesses to testify whether they want to or not.  There won't be any more Corey Lewandowski-type stalling tactics.

The fact is that, as far as voting patterns go, people in the city vote Democratic, while people in the rural areas vote Republican.  Or, at least, that is the current pattern.  The young people below 35 years old vote Democratic 4:1, and they will never change the rest of their lives.  That is why the Republicans are trying to prevent blacks, Hispanics and young people from voting, because their only hope of winning is by subtracting votes from the Democratic side (demographics is destiny) rather than adding votes to their side (old people voting Republican are dying off due to old age, even though they vote in higher percentages).

Technology and educated folks typically vote Democratic, while those who work in extraction industries (oil, coal, mining, farming, etc.) typically vote Republican.

It has been referred to as "Retro vs. Metro."

The problem is that you only get your news from one side and apparently never listen to -- or talk to -- people from the other side of the political aisle.  You use childish language to refer to people whose worldview is different from yours (Demoncrats, etc.).  In so doing, you try to dehumanize the people on the political left, not caring that they have had different life experiences than you and have come to their viewpoint through a different set of life experiences.  And you ignore the inconsistencies in your own worldview.

Another thing that bothers me: you refer to the "Democrat KKK" or other such nonsense.  Since 1964 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, the parties have flipped on cultural grounds.  The old "Dixiecrats" are now solidly Republicans.  David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the KKK, ran for governor and the U.S. Senate as a Republican in Louisiana (and was a Republican representative for two years), and almost won both times representing that party.  He still identifies as a Republican and is a big fan of Donald Trump (see his statements at the infamous Charlottesville, Virginia, march (when Donald Trump famously (or infamously said) "there are fine people on both sides" of the protests.  The old "southern" (read: rural) Democrats of old and now Republican through and through.

You guys need to wake up and stop ignoring the evidence.  Facts are supposed to matter.  If Donald Trump broke the law, that needs to be his problem.  Don't make it yours.  Truth should not be a partisan issue.

Okie, you have 90% of the media, miseducators, government unions, union leaders, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, foundations, etc. with you. Still, it freaks you out that we have a few dozen small truthful news outlets. You are all hilarious with your nonsensical claims that we don't see your news. How blind can you be?! How could we possibly miss the bullshit that the mainstream media peddles. You can't really believe that conservatives don't see it. Fortunately, we have a good chance that Americans are still wise enough to see through the overwhelming lies coming from the left. Not one of the potential Demoncrat candidates is even viable. Their stands on the issues are laughable. If one were to win the rest of us would have to get ready for a massive resistance movement.  

Edited by ronwagn
error
  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lewandowski didn't even need to 'stall'. Whole thing was laughable. The people there couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Great posts! Good discussion. I just read the transcript of the call: there's not much there. I would imagine if you went through the annals of presidential discourse with foreign leaders, you'd be shocked in the extreme. With every single one of them. We need to just let this president do his job. It really doesn't make a damn if he asked the Ukrainian PM to take a look at Biden's son, or even if he threatened to take away his piggy bank if he didn't do it. From what I read, this guy--Biden's son--is a drunk and druggie, got tossed out of the armed services for testing positive for cocaine, moved in with his dead brother's widow, and yet with that sterling resume managed a job on the board of a Ukraine gas company, using quid pro quo because of his US VP father's influence and meddling in Ukraine affairs. This is all so sad because Joe Biden had been, prior to helping this son, a pretty decent man, as far as I can tell. He's too old to become president, and going through brain matter to get to those two cerebral aneurysms to clip didn't help the flow of his thoughts and language, but he's likely going to come out of this with his reputation in tatters. i don't think a person in America--especially Melania--thinks Trump is a man of great character, but was Churchill? It seems that flawed men often rise to their destiny as a leader when a careless life has narrowed the focus to a tiny pinpoint. We should let a duly elected president do his job without having to watch his back all the time. 

King David had an adulterous affair with the wife of a soldier he purposely sent to a likely death in battle. Despite the grievous sin God used him to work out the destiny of the Kingdom of Israel.He also wrote most of the Psalms. King David's son, Solomon, the supposed "wisest man in history" had hundreds of wives and concubines. He lived an opulent life of pleasure seeking and was also forgiven. He explained some of his errors in his biblical writings. 

Lack of mental capacity and wisdom  are both problems of Biden. He has also, on video, changed every opinion he ever has held! That just doesn't work at all. 

Edited by ronwagn
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

ronwagn,  Most excellent analogy!  I have an aunt that is a liberal atheist and she told me the other day that she cannot understand how two normal, intelligent, people can have such differing views on the president like we do. I told her that if all I watched was MSNBC smattered with a little CNN, who she thinks is middle of the road, that I would hate Trump as well. She does not understand how I can be a Christian and support Donald Trump. I used your same analogy that God uses whoever he wishes to get the job done that is His will. You don't have to be a perfect person to be used by God because first of all, none of us are perfect. We are all flawed and we are all sinners including Donald Trump (and of course that's why Jesus died so He would be the ultimate sacrifice for forgiveness for all of us.) But that is no reason not to support what Trump is doing and has done for this country.  I think Trump has been appointed and is the right man at the right time to begin to get the things done that need to be done to see this country through the next few perilous decades. It's very simple for me, a choice between the founding of this nation, the Constitution and individual Freedom based on God-given rights, or a turn towards the failed policies of socialism that seemed so desired by the left to be tried again. I think globalism is at its root and the only thing in the globalists' way is the United States of a free America and they will do whatever they can to get us out of the way.  Thank you for that Ron I enjoyed it!

Edited by Jakridge
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.