Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

Impeachment and Foreign Conflicts in USA Politics

4 hours ago, DayTrader said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wsj-journo-shreds-attempt-take-out-president-after-transcript-release

Following the release of a transcript betwen President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky - which does not reveal a 'quid pro quo' or other attempts to pressure Ukraine into investigating Trump's 2020 Democratic rival Joe Biden, the Wall Street Journal's Kimberly Strassel took to Twitter to dissect yet 'another internal attempt to take out a president.' 

Full unclassified transcript attached.  Biden is toast.

Unclassified09.2019.pdf

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Stephenk said:

Robert Carlyle Byrd and he had Hillary was working for  him and he was KKK Grand Wizard 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010.

Senator Byrd left the KKK in the 1940s and worked against the group almost his entire adult life.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105_pf.html

From the article:

Last week, Byrd said: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So, those that work in the extraction industries are technologically inept or uneducated - according to your post. It is generalizations such as this that degrade the logic of the rest of your post.

I did not say that, what I said is that these groups vote differently.  If you look at a map of voting patterns around college campuses, you will see that these are Democratic strongholds, as is the Silicon Valley area.  Voting patterns in rural areas (where oil is drilled) typically vote Republican.  That is not to say these areas do not have people who vote the other way, but the generalized rule holds true.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

If one were to win the rest of us would have to get ready for a massive resistance movement.  

What do you mean by that?  Resist in what way?

On 9/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, James Regan said:

CNN (Cough) reports at least 160 Democrats support impeachment, lets see in an hours time what Nancy Says, will they also support retaliation attacks which are well warranted by KSA/USA/UK/EU against Iran?

Well let’s hope not. Cowboy military intervention didn’t work for GW spending trillions in treasure along with the legacy costs of the dead and wounded. 

The US doesn’t need the oil from the Middle East. This is conflict for the Asian importers to deal with.

• Like 1

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Boat said:

The US doesn’t need the oil from the Middle East.

Not at this point in time, however historically its has rammed its nose into the Middle East and Africa exactly for this reason, its not responsible to engrain your agenda into a region for economical or military strategical reasons and then walk away as you have your "Prize", the vacuum left tends to cause you bigger issues down the line and lessens the credibility of said invader. 

"Its like taking a dump- The jobs not over until the paper work is done"

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Based on this Trump will never be convicted or impeached (to be polite), he would need to quit, this will never happen and he wouldn't get fired how could he, he does he hiring and firing-"Your Fired".

"Love him hate him, he has done the most amazing job for the USA , no one does Amazing like Donald, truly amazing, beautifully amazing in fact."

The 42nd president of the U.S., who was part of a panel on Colombia at the Bloomberg Global Economic Forum in New York City, found himself impeached by the House in 1998 and later acquitted by the Senate.

Thus far, no American president has ever been removed from office due to an impeachment and conviction.

A president becomes impeached if the House votes on one or more articles of impeachment and one of those articles receives a majority vote.

• Great Response! 1

Agreed, just found Clinton giving the big one morally quite amusing

(edited)

6 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Agreed, just found Clinton giving the big one morally quite amusing

Wasn't it blow jobs and inhaling that lost him his job, what an amateur, Trump has done much worse and the best they have is a democratic Trump hating Whistleblower and a Comedian President.

Dems and the Clintons are so lame, can't even figure it out to commit skulduggery and get away with it, isn't that politics in general?

Edited by James Regan
self edit on blo-job
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, James Regan said:

Wasn't it blow jobs and inhaling that lost him his job, what an amateur, Trump has done much worse and the best they have is a democratic Trump hating Whistleblower and a Comedian President.

Dems and the Clintons are so lame, can't even figure it out to commit skulduggery and get away with it, isn't that politics in general?

James you are forgetting about many other evils done by both Bill and Hillary. The Clinton Foundation itself was one of their largest evil creations.The sale of Uranium to Russia, Benghazi and much that occured in the Middle East under their watch involved several other evil deeds. Hillary's complicity with attempting to overthrow President Trump is still ongoing. Hillary was a disaster as Secretary of State, but the Clinton Foundation made millions from her term. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Schiff just carte blanche invented dialogue and flat out lied that Trump said this.  Unbelievable.  Schiff should be arrested.

Nothing like that was EVER SAID! He just made up a fake phone call

Schiff opens hearing ad-libbing Trump’s Ukraine call with improvised fake dialogue

Adam Schiff was slammed Thursday morning when – out of the gate – he “improvised fake dialogue” between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky.

Democrats are desperately trying to nail Trump and begin the impeachment process over a conversation Trump had with Zelensky. Trump has been accused of strongarming Zelensky with a quid quo pro in order to get dirt on Dem rival Joe Biden.

Only the newly released transcript of the phone call doesn’t show Trump strongarming Ukraine at all. That pesky fact must have prompted “little Adam Schiff” to make up his own facts when he spoke during a House Intelligence hearing Thursday morning.

Schiff continued to fabricate Trump’s words in response to the military request:

“’I don’t see much reciprocity here. I know what you want. I have a favor I want from YOU,’” Schiff accused Trump of saying.

“’You better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it,’” Schiff continued to accuse Trump of saying.

• Upvote 2

Look up some of the Reps opening statements.

On 9/25/2019 at 12:58 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

^ Democrats want impeachment by media.  Played out breathlessly on CNN.

That is the Democrat's 2020 election plan.

This is not impeachment as a formal process as per the U.S. Constitution.

4eff29ca7f9234c8.thumb.png.08925f2bd6ceb83df385d5945a56afcb.png

Actually if you google Pew’s report on tv news viewing only around 50% of Americans get their news from tv. The evil CNN gets just a small sliver of viewers.

• Like 2

So, this is an energy-comment thing, right?  I guess, politically, I'm kind of a minority here.  Let me prove it by stating that trump should have been impeached on his first day in office, because of five violations of The Constitution.  He is the most terrible president we have ever had.  Daily he embarrasses us to the whole world.  He has even been bad for fossil fuels, for example, so how's coal going?  Is the uranium business picking up any?  Fracking is dying; never made any money anyway.  Nothing personal, but let me ask all of you energy geniuses a question:  What commodity is necessary to create electricity from photovoltaic cells, or wind turbines?  Do you get the point?

• Rolling Eye 2

5 minutes ago, Tom Gagnon said:

So, this is an energy-comment thing, right?  I guess, politically, I'm kind of a minority here.  Let me prove it by stating that trump should have been impeached on his first day in office, because of five violations of The Constitution.  He is the most terrible president we have ever had.  Daily he embarrasses us to the whole world.  He has even been bad for fossil fuels, for example, so how's coal going?  Is the uranium business picking up any?  Fracking is dying; never made any money anyway.  Nothing personal, but let me ask all of you energy geniuses a question:  What commodity is necessary to create electricity from photovoltaic cells, or wind turbines?  Do you get the point?

This should be fun  : )  Heads up @DayTrader  please take it easy on the new guys.

Safe Space is available for anyone who feels they need it...

• Haha 1

What the heck, why not ...

Florida Middle School Lesson Labels Trump as “Idiot”

EFRYXxZW4AAzzxK-696x522.jpeg.6e834213386d428421e64f8deba6be7d.jpeg

The parent of a Florida middle school student is outraged after his daughter was given a test that depicted President Trump as an idiot.

The test, given to students at Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach County, described President Trump as a businessman, a Republican and an idiot.  ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Tom Gagnon said:

So, this is an energy-comment thing, right?  I guess, politically, I'm kind of a minority here.  Let me prove it by stating that trump should have been impeached on his first day in office,

First rule is use your computer to try and speak English, and normally you would put a capital letter in front of anyones name ie, Trump or President Trump.

If you make a statement such as - "Let me prove it by stating that trump should have been impeached on his first day in office" you should really add those Five (5) points into the thread, it's relevent.

Your tone is aggressive from the start, try and tone it down you may get some decent replies.

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Schiff opens hearing ad-libbing Trump’s Ukraine call with improvised fake dialogue

Adam Schiff was slammed Thursday morning when – out of the gate – he “improvised fake dialogue” between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky.

Democrats are desperately trying to nail Trump and begin the impeachment process over a conversation Trump had with Zelensky. Trump has been accused of strongarming Zelensky with a quid quo pro in order to get dirt on Dem rival Joe Biden.

Only the newly released transcript of the phone call doesn’t show Trump strongarming Ukraine at all. That pesky fact must have prompted “little Adam Schiff” to make up his own facts when he spoke during a House Intelligence hearing Thursday morning.

Schiff continued to fabricate Trump’s words in response to the military request:

“’I don’t see much reciprocity here. I know what you want. I have a favor I want from YOU,’” Schiff accused Trump of saying.

“’You better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it,’” Schiff continued to accuse Trump of saying.

Herr Schiff should be put in front of a firing squad for that fabrication, this shows how screwed up the left-wing is they can tell fairy tails in a hearing and its being reported as if fact, that is libellous and he should be tried in a court of law. chumming the water is an understatement.

Sleepy Joe is toast, the fun has only just started.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Tom Gagnon said:

He is the most terrible president we have ever had.

Amazing stuff. How's your economy doing? 

Please name these 5 things, considering he is still President and has stuff thrown at him every 5 minutes.

#Trumpbad #Obamagreat

Yawn.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:01 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

I just woke up a bit ago.... Do I understand this right .... Nancy Pelosi is actually calling for impeachment ???? 

On what grounds? 

What are the specific, formal charges against Trump?

WINNING isn't a crime.

Winning IS a crime if your opponent is a Demorat....

I read the transcript and at no point in their conversation did Trump threaten to remove aid for the "favor" of re-starting that investigation against the company that Biden's loser son gets a stipend from. He just asked if the new president was going to appoint a new prosecutor and re-open that investigation. And the Demorats are saying Trump is trying to eliminate a candidate running against him in the next election. That sort of tells me that it has already been decided, the primary be damned, Biden will be their candidate. Kinda sounds familiar, doesn't it?

• Like 1

(edited)

I called it that a new controversy would come up to distract from the failing trade war.

Fail, distract, repeat.

Edited by Enthalpic