Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

Impeachment and Foreign Conflicts in USA Politics

(edited)

Drone attacks weren't a distraction for you?

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, SERWIN said:

Winning IS a crime if your opponent is a Demorat....

And trump crimes are always a "Democrat conspiracy"

Tom will manufacture some pro-trump meme propaganda

25 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

And trump crimes are always a "Democrat conspiracy"

Tom will manufacture some pro-trump meme propaganda

3bs8k8.jpg.4df4288ef3f81a8874ac13eac25d362d.jpg

• Haha 4

On 9/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Full unclassified transcript attached.  Biden is toast.

Unclassified09.2019.pdf 639.54 kB · 5 downloads

That's it?  No more?   There is nothing nefarious in that conversation.   Clearly the DEMs are grasping at straws, and delusional.  Maybe they are even trying to hide their own skeletons, as Trump suggests.    But with 80% of the media on DEM side, its hard to see how anything fair will come from this.

What Joe did - use his government job to create foreign deals with a family business kick backs, should be assumed to be corruption, until proven otherwise.  It is proper to request an investigation on this.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Senator Lindsey Graham, once among Donald Trump’s harshest critics, is set to lead the charge to defend him in the court of public opinion as Democrats make the case for impeachment.

The Republican senator from South Carolina has rejected the allegation that Trump betrayed America’s national security interests by pressing the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to investigate political rival Joe Biden days after freezing some military aid to the country.

Graham and other allies of the president have sought to fight back by arguing that a whistleblower who raised the alarm was not on the call between Trump and Zelenskiy but based his complaint on officials’ recollections of it.

“In America you can’t even get a parking ticket based on hearsay testimony,” Graham tweeted on Saturday. “But you can impeach a president? I certainly hope not.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/28/donald-trump-impeachment-lindsey-graham-republicans-jared-kushner-ivanka

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 17.27.24.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great to see. And what a quote.

59 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Graham and other allies of the president have sought to fight back by arguing that a whistleblower who raised the alarm was not on the call between Trump and Zelenskiy but based his complaint on officials’ recollections of it.

“In America you can’t even get a parking ticket based on hearsay testimony,” Graham tweeted on Saturday. “But you can impeach a president? I certainly hope not.”

Whistle blowing is not testimony.  The transcripts are physical evidence, as is the fact they moved the files to a different server in an attempt to hide the stuff (knowledge of wrongdoing).

• Downvote 1

Yes, it's physical evidence that proves nothing though?

And that's a complete assumption by you as to the server?

They have nothing. Give it up.

Get some policies on the go other than ''Trump bad, us good''.

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Whistle blowing is not testimony.  The transcripts are physical evidence, as is the fact they moved the files to a different server in an attempt to hide the stuff (knowledge of wrongdoing).

It is pretty obvious they moved the transcripts to a different server because they knew leaks like this were happening. It happened with the conversation with the Australian prime minister and it also happened with the conversation with the president of Mexico. For the administration not to have taken action after those two incidents would have been incompetence.  I assure you they are quite aware of the enemies in their midst. I think they are just surprised at how many there actually are. I'm sure Trump thought most people working in DC actually loved their country but he was in for a rude awakening.

• Upvote 1

So as we only have the mainstream press to rely on, anyone else who thinks they have a dark web scoop is being naive.

So based on CNN etc, Mr President Donald Trump and all the other Presidents before him are actually treasonous spies. Obama and Hillary send US forces into Pakistan to kill an expected terrorist without asking permission from Pakistan, it was an assassination on sovereign soil of a Nuclear weapon owning country.

Do you guys really believe that there are no secret phone calls and justifiably so, what is happening at the moment with POTUS is child's play, very weak in the grand scheme of world politics. All governments know they spy on each other its part of the game, but it's done covertly, so that make is acceptable.

POTUS has done nothing different from any other president other than make the US an economical power house, and if we're talking about national security then I would say that his call was very well justified.

You Americans (Mainly non Republicans) think  you really live in a free world where all rules are are followed to the letter, how do you think you got where you are now by being choir boys.

Very lame attempt to oust a non political president who beat the dems and filthy Hillary Clinton fair and square and the dems can't handle it, and really dread another four more years of republican success.

The dems just did some of the best campaigning for Donald Trump possible, he just won the 2020 elections, Jackasses......

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

19 minutes ago, James Regan said:

POTUS has done nothing different from any other president

Imagine the shitshow that would be going on if whole Snowden thing was under Trump.

Compared to this bullshit.

But Obama is like a saint??    It's hilarious how dumb these people are. 

Obama violates the privacy of pretty much the whole USA.   That's fine.    Duh.

Trump has a chat with another leader.     ''Outrageous! Get him out!''

Morons.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

8 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Imagine the shitshow that would be going on if whole Snowden thing was under Trump.

Compared to this bullshit.

Wow good point or Julian Assange and wikileaks etc, in fact Trump is getting JA in shape, maybe he will be an advisor to Trump would make great business sense.

CNN is utter Vommit, I watch it just to get annoyed and then come here to vent.

Imagine the calls between Boris J and DT, ooh I bet there Juicy

Reagan and Gorby.

DT and Kim

Obama and Hillary and her private mails, its all a bullshit which hunt going nowhere

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

LOL I like that you still watch it though, for the comedy purposes, but it turns to anger 

As each day goes by the Democrat's are aligning with China, the American Red Wave has arrived, surfs up.

But POTUS rips up big waves, I have real proof, more than the dems do currently. check link....

https://youtu.be/PipOPMj233s

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I'm sure he's real bothered.

image.png.56712d36667306e5719a348b35f61c45.png

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, James Regan said:

CNN is utter Vommit, I watch it just to get annoyed and then come here to vent.

CWxCYxe.thumb.jpg.e0275177c6ed69c98aeeed36d0ae0a98.jpg

• Haha 2

(edited)

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

CWxCYxe.thumb.jpg.e0275177c6ed69c98aeeed36d0ae0a98.jpg

Not being in anyway gender bios, but the rainbow is insinuating  for me its only designed for certain genders, whats the world come to when a Rainbow now has you wondering, if there really is a pot of gold at the end or just a load of unsafe people with agendas?

His hand signal in Brasil means exactly what Im saying or trying to say without offending, it doesn't for me OK it means something else lol.....

Edited by James Regan
Reassigning my thought for a gender-agenda bashing
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, James Regan said:

His hand signal in Brasil means exactly what Im saying or trying to say without offending, it doesn't for me OK it means something else lol.....

In the U.S. 4chan trolled liberals into believing the "ok" sign was secretly a neo-nazi white supremacist signal.  The media actually fell for it.  And it still amuses me. 

Too bad the 4chan troll to turn the # sign into something nefarious didn't work ... Twitter wouldn't know what to do.

4chan worked its trolls into the Antifa crowd, and they ran with it like rabid dogs.

b0a5e214246dd2a1e35a2c83ad51fa3dd9c9d9954743dc88d2d963570e92a1a1.png.2840334c4505f51945051d9c01a0c72f.png

92ff4b5365aafaed98e60df7208c9cc0bdb5a4d191bf735133c2a63d4103b74e.png.e4d804dab0fe5f65b32ef652691581bb.png

/ edit    Babylon Bee satire posted this "explainer" of hand signals

The Bee Explains: Common Racist Hand Signals

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

In the U.S. 4chan trolled liberals into believing the "ok" sign was secretly a neo-nazi white supremacist signal.  The media actually fell for it.  And it still amuses me. 

Too bad the 4chan troll to turn the # sign into something nefarious didn't work ... Twitter wouldn't know what to do.

4chan worked its trolls into the Antifa crowd, and they ran with it like rabid dogs.

b0a5e214246dd2a1e35a2c83ad51fa3dd9c9d9954743dc88d2d963570e92a1a1.png.2840334c4505f51945051d9c01a0c72f.png

92ff4b5365aafaed98e60df7208c9cc0bdb5a4d191bf735133c2a63d4103b74e.png.e4d804dab0fe5f65b32ef652691581bb.png

/ edit    Babylon Bee satire posted this "explainer" of hand signals

The Bee Explains: Common Racist Hand Signals

@Tom Kirkman excellent post, I love it when I learn something, makes sense now, very subtle of you, you do Sneeky Sneeky very well.

In Brasil it would have meant he had had three filling donuts the night before, if you get my drift "are you going my way" 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, James Regan said:

@Tom Kirkman excellent post, I love it when I learn something, makes sense now, very subtle of you, you do Sneeky Sneeky very well.

In Brasil it would have meant he had had three filling donuts the night before, if you get my drift "are you going my way" 🤣

The media are so gullible, it is just absurdly funny.  Please realize that this entire "OK sign is racism" was a 4chan troll, that the media bought, hook, line and sinker.

m192P3R.thumb.jpg.d3557ad1c4c46137f31993db1f2dfc7a.jpg

Pelosi-in-Power-J.-Scott-Applewhite.jpg.891084ac8b5510e58d4bc606841c5490.jpg

415776febc176d5696f675d73cf686652123aa50.thumb.jpeg.5a8a5ff15012cab075e9bfa8c41d7376.jpeg

Obamas-Half-Brother-Plans-To-Vote-For-Donald-Trump.jpg.801030befa98c32463f5a8a9b6e75c7a.jpg

duxk2gt6fcp31.jpg.013acd7610779562bbdcd52c2ef8d097.jpg

• Haha 1