Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump Ruins Democrats' "Witch Hunt Garbage"

In what is likely to spoil the Democrats' week, President Trump - having already authorized the release of the "complete, unredacted" transcript of his call with Ukraine's president - is now set to release both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of the impeachment inquiry by the end of the week.

FULL ARTICLE 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/stocks-surge-trump-authorizes-release-complete-unredacted-ukraine-transcript

Trump's move would seem to pour cold water on Pelosi's plan, as Politico notes, liberal lawyers and Democratic lawmakers say that only the whistleblower complaint can fully lay out the allegations against the president; and now that he is releasing all of the relevant documents - an act he would hardly be likely to do was there any "there, there" - we can't help but wonder what happens next.

Nancy Pelosi finally succumbed to her Democratic peers, and did what she was trying so hard for years to avoid: just after 5pm on Tuesday, Pelosi announced the launch of a formal impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

"Today, I'm announcing the House of Representatives is moving forward with an official impeachment inquiry. I'm directing our six committees to proceed with their investigations under that umbrella ... The president must be held accountable,” Pelosi said in a press conference.

President Trump was quick to respond to the press conference, and while Pelosi was still speaking Trump in a tweet called the announcement, "Witch Hunt garbage."

Such an important day at the United Nations, so much work and so much success, and the Democrats purposely had to ruin and demean it with more breaking news Witch Hunt garbage. So bad for our Country!

n140nul9slo31.jpg.daea90b24215c469dd307673ed707210.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Trump: 'If You Impeach Me Now, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine'

0au2ds9ifmo31.png.042b8a6bc046d07d58e1a8183c880b93.png

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Nancy Pelosi is reportedly starting impeachment proceedings against President Trump. It's not clear why but at least it will be fun for all involved, which is good because the news cycle has been a little slow over the summer. We all need a good public spectacle once in a while.  ...

Could somebody list anything constructive that the House of Representatives has accomplished during the Trump presidency?

• Like 4

(edited)

Trump is being impeached for doing what the Republicans accuse Hillary of doing.  

If it was Hillary Clinton who talked to a foreign politician for dirt on a US national like Donald Trump, how would you be reacting?

I find the hypocrisy here amusing.  Party before country, eh? It's alright if it's a Republican who goes to foreign countries for dirt on US nationals, but God forbid if a Democrat should do it.  In that case: Oh Lord, the horror.  The horror.  

[EDIT: The House of Representatives have accomplished a lot by making sure Trump doesn't do much of anything.  Just like how the House during Obama's presidency made sure Obama did nothing, too.  The House in both cases is doing their job: i.e. sticking their middle fingers up the asses of whoever is president.  I like divided government.  I like divided government very much]

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

It is well within the President’s remit to speak to another head of state concerning the actions of a politician bribing the judiciary of another country.

I doubt, at this time, that Lu or anyone else can prove that Trump suggested or asked the Ukraine to investigate Biden or his son. That will come out in the transcript of the telephone call.

Obstructionism is not constructive. Did they do anything materially to better the lives of their constituents in the past 3 years OR have they spent their time simply obstructing Trump?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Aren't  Americans just utterly sick of this shit? I assume all this Pelosi nonsense is paid for by taxpayers? And all the Meuller crap was?

Is the average even Democrat citizen actually for all this stuff? Is this the desperation level you guys are at if so? Candidates saying ''we'll take all your guns'' , ''I will ban fracking everywhere'' , ''every issue can be sorted by making money out of thin air'' . This seems to be the nonsense coming out of the candidates' mouths, no wonder their whole strategy seems to be ''well we have no shot beating Trump so let's keep going down these avenues instead, maybe one day we will make a hit with something''. The joke being that even if you do, he can still win.

Just my observations from over here. The circus of it all, just like Brexit. It's hilarious. People suggesting he's done x and y blah blah. He is still President so I'll go out on a limb and say you have nothing at all. I just find it hard to believe even a Democrat citizen supports this kinda shit rather than Pelosi and Co actually doing something useful for a change. Why is this never ending waste of money defended constantly? You all hate Trump that much that you happily justify it??

He won. Get over it. And if you keep up this BS, he will win again. Easily. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

By the way, I started a ''Trump Will Win In 2020'' thread weeks ago. As every day goes by, I agree with this more and more. Not particularly from any Trump positives that have come along since, but more because of this desperate BS from Democrats.

May I be so bold as to suggest coming up with some policies? Rather than ''Trump bad! Look everyone! Trump bad!'' as this seems to be the current, entire yawnfest policy. Zzz.

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

... It's not clear why but at least it will be fun for all involved, which is good because the news cycle has been a little slow over the summer. We all need a good public spectacle once in a while.  ...

I think it's hilarious the way he explains why:

https://youtu.be/XgG8StjJQcQ

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Did they do anything materially to better the lives of their constituents in the past 3 years OR have they spent their time simply obstructing Trump?

Exactly. Yet democrat citizens don't mind this? It's never vote for us because of X, it's just don't vote him again because of Y. 

And the Ys are constantly disproven??  Hilarious. Great strategy. 

(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

"Now a party on the left is a party on the right." Etc. etc. 

EDIT: Warren now has a very good chance of winning the next election.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

(edited)

That's a good one Zhong. Not as funny as 'bad man shooty punish' but nothing ever will be possibly. 

Good tune though. 

Edited by Guest

We'll see who is right.  My job is to make predictions, not spout propaganda.  

(edited)

Sorry, what propaganda have I spouted?

My opinions on Democrats?

Edited by Guest

(edited)

https://www.oddsshark.com/how-bet-us-politics

Political betting.  Put your money where your mouth is.

[I'm not betting on either, but if you're confident Trump will win, then bet on him.  There's a lot of safe websites to do so].

Edited by Zhong Lu

Maybe I already have :) 

(edited)

And if you have then we'll see how it turns out.  Until then there's not much to talk of here, yes? 

Edited by Zhong Lu

Guess not. How's your trades today? You seem in a bad mood mate so assuming good day :) 

Made some dumping gold.  Out now.  

(edited)

Thinking of just doing pure momentum trading.  Pick one off this list:

https://www.tradingview.com/markets/stocks-usa/market-movers-gainers/

[Select one with decent volume].  Find the most active gainers @ 9:45 am and jump in and exit in an hour or two.  I can't seem to hold anything anymore.  The entire market gives me the creeps (both long and short).  

EDIT: And Donald Trump tweets too f-ing much.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

Haha yeah sometimes that's best, just catch the odd wave and / or swing trade through the day rather than hold anything for any amount of time. 

I'll make a thread on this on the trading forum.  

5 hours ago, DayTrader said:

By the way, I started a ''Trump Will Win In 2020'' thread weeks ago. As every day goes by, I agree with this more and more. Not particularly from any Trump positives that have come along since, but more because of this desperate BS from Democrats.

May I be so bold as to suggest coming up with some policies? Rather than ''Trump bad! Look everyone! Trump bad!'' as this seems to be the current, entire yawnfest policy. Zzz.

They do have a political platform! You even listed it in your previous comment!

5 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Aren't  Americans just utterly sick of this shit? I assume all this Pelosi nonsense is paid for by taxpayers? And all the Meuller crap was?

Is the average even Democrat citizen actually for all this stuff? Is this the desperation level you guys are at if so? Candidates saying ''we'll take all your guns'' , ''I wiill ban fracking everywhere'' , ''every issue can be sorted by making money out of thin air'' . This seems to be the nonsense coming out of the candidates' mouths, no wonder their whole strategy seems to be ''well we have no shot beating Trump so let's keep going down these avenues instead, maybe one day we will make a hit with something''. The joke being that even if you do, he can still win.

Just my observations from over here. The circus of it all, just like Brexit. It's hilarious. People suggesting he's done x and y blah blah. He is still President so I'll go out on a limb and say you have nothing at all. I just find it hard to believe even a Democrat citizen supports this kinda shit rather than Pelosi and Co actually doing something useful for a change. Why is this never ending waste of money defended constantly? You all hate Trump that much that you happily justify it??

He won. Get over it. And if you keep up this BS, he will win again. Easily. 

Geez, can't even keep your own rantings straight... 😜

3 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

https://www.oddsshark.com/how-bet-us-politics

Political betting.  Put your money where your mouth is.

[I'm not betting on either, but if you're confident Trump will win, then bet on him.  There's a lot of safe websites to do so].

And I really need a betting site that provides leverage... I'm not going to put thousands of dollars on something that will take 14 months to prove out... (plus they cap out at unreasonably low bet values. How much time am I really going to spend following $800 on predictit?)

(edited)

2 hours ago, Otis11 said:

They do have a political platform!

Haha that was 3 different candidates. I want 1 Democrat policy they all agree on other than ''er, Trump bad, but vote for me, I'm good''.     

Pfff, stick to the Moon buddy. 

This place would be nothing without me and you know it.

Rant or no rant.

Edited by Guest