Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

If Iran going to start war in Mideast hope they finish before Qatar World Cup 2022.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Yet it doesn’t bother you to make fun of MY ‘ethnic name’. Funny that...

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Bucky

Don't blame millennials for out of work geriatric oil engineers.  No disrespect to my elders but this site used to be for those interested in oil investing, not a retirement home for oil industry retirees.  Why not go for a walk at the local mall and make some new friends.

Your "boil on butt" headline is "childish" potty humor.  Act your age.

The monitor should ban you for that.

If you want a job in Oman I would be happy to write you a recommendation.  

I heard they are hiring at McDonalds

@Jabbar lets start with the Thread Title  - If Iran going to start war in Mideast hope they finish before Qatar World Cup 2022. What are YOU trying to say it doesn't make ant sense hence the comments or if you have an agenda then state it clearly or just be quiet, as your becoming obnoxious and very disrespecting  to your peers, yes peers - a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status. Try and show a little decorum when addressing members of this forum who have helped build this forum to what it is. 

You are a Conversation Starter which means the OP have given you an opportunity to start conversations not berate or badger senior members into an argument as it fits your dynamic agenda which seems to encompass any politically incorrect theme you choose to pluck from any thread, this is called "cherry picking" or Picking your fights".

While your on this forum you are being monitored and you will be scored accordingly, as this forum is based on a business model and not a notice board for you to become famous and get friends or likes, there are other channels for this which you are no doubt aware of. In my brief encounters with yourself you have challenged myself on Homophobia and now you are calling well respected professionals has beens ready for retirement homes or possible candidates to work at McDonalds (so McDonald workers are in some way inferior to you, remember that next time your throwing a Big Mac down your gullet), very disrespectful as this business was built by said dinosaurs.

We try to have some fun on the forum and often stray from topic but we don't get personal and do not start fights. However you will get a response you may not like if challenged due to being ill-advised or shortsighted by making inflammatory dazed comments.

I would suggest you take a break and think about what your agenda is and if your if the right place?

Big Brother is watching you

Edited by James Regan
millennial with issues
  • Upvote 1

Is not Qatar more of an ally to Turkey and Iran than to Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E.?  

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

James

"Hut" , your too funny. Making fun of my ethnic name shows your immaturity and racism

", it's a tictac that hasn't work . . "  You gave bad breadth too .  Where did you learn to spell. 

Funnily enough i was brought up in the middle east and happen to like Star Wars- If Hut makes me a racist in your eyes then either I am a racist and don't realise it, or your a little thin skinned. Let's not go to the spelling part as I will become racist again, as English is not your first language, plenty of ammo there but I choose not to go there, suggest you do the same.

Edited by James Regan
English Humour is often complicated for people not from the UK

(edited)

51 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Let's not go to the spelling part

well if you do it should say 'you'RE too funny'  -  Just sayin'  ;) 

cheers 

51 minutes ago, James Regan said:

English Humour is often complicated for people not from the UK

Couldn't agree more. And it has a U in it. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

On 9/28/2019 at 10:06 AM, James Regan said:

@Jabbar lets start with the Thread Title -If Iran going to start war in Mideast hope they  finish before Qatar World Cup 2022.-  What are YOU trying to say it doesn't make ant sense hence the comments or if you have an agenda then state it clearly or just be quiet, as your becoming obnoxious and very disrespecting  to your peers, yes peers - a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status. Try and show a little decorum when addressing members of this forum who have helped build this forum to what it is. 

You are a Conversation Starter which means the OP have given you an opportunity to start conversations not berate or badger senior members into an argument as it fits your dynamic agenda which seems to encompass any politically incorrect theme you choose to pluck from any thread, this is called "cherry picking" or Picking your fights".

While your on this forum you are being monitored and you will be scored accordingly, as this forum is based on a business model and not a notice board for you to become famous and get friends or likes, there are other channels for this which you are no doubt aware of. In my brief encounters with yourself you  have challenged myself on Homophobia and now you are calling well respected professionals has beens ready for retirement homes or possible candidates to work at McDonalds (so McDonald workers are in some way inferior to you, remember that next time your throwing a Big Mac down your gullet), very disrespectful as this business was built by said dinosaurs.

We try to have some fun on the forum and often stray from topic but we don't get personal and do not start fights. However you will get a response you may not like if challenged due to being ill-advised or shortsighted by making inflammatory dazed comments.

I would suggest you take a break and think about what your agenda is and if your if if your if the right place?

Big Brother is watching you

James

You say , "doesn't make ant sense" You in hurry ? Under duress ?  LOL

Lot of other spelling and grammar errors.  If English is a second language sorry. I get unduly citizens all the time by prejudoced judgemental types.

We all like to have fun. Joking around about a post about high death rate of third world workers that are basically enslaved is not my idea of fun.

I started the thread to show the hipocracy in the Middle East. To show how my region of the world is run by autocratic monarchies and strongmen that treat their own residents badly and import poor third world workers that are treated even worse and HOW LIFE IS CHEAP in these parts.

I posted an article written by a German reporters investigation that asks FIFA to investigate why so many imported Napolanese workers have died in Qatar, many of them working on the soccer stadium. FIFA NOW is finally investigating.

By the way was Qatar awarded the Cup because of the millions of dollars in bribes paid to FiFA Officials by corrupt Qatar.  

I didn't start this. Who are you to lecture me.  

Talk about titles ? How about your buddy's title about  "boil on the butt". Nice. Disgusting.  How childish.  

Rather than discuss the issue your kind chose to ridicule people over a word changed by this sites spelling auto correct.  

You say you built this forum ? he he he he ! Come on now. You don't own this forum.  You get upset with anyone that does not agree with your myopic world view. LOL

I can't have fun.  

You can't take a joke.  

Don't be so thin skinned.  

If you don't like my discussion topics don't bother with them.  

Peace and prosperity in the Mideast is a serious topic.  I am the first one to criticize my country and neighboring countries when it is deserved. 

You and your boys need to lighten up.  You take your opinions too serious.  You have a very inflated sense of self importance. 

"Big Brother Watching Me". Oh my !

Lighten up dude. 

Edited by Jabbar

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Let's not go to the spelling part

I do have a spell check it was testing, honest, smart arse 😉

(edited)

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

well if you do it should say 'you'RE too funny'  -  Just sayin'  ;) 

cheers 

DTthe spelling auto correct changed it.  Probably should proof read but don't bother. Didn't know If was being graded. 

Take care

Edited by Jabbar

1 minute ago, Jabbar said:

DTthe spelling auto correct changed it.  Probably should proff read but don't bother. Didn't know If was being graded. 

Take care

Now your getting the hang of it.

Respect

1 hour ago, canadas canadas said:

Is not Qatar more of an ally to Turkey and Iran than to Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E.?  

Yes. They also have a large U.S. military base. 

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

James

You say , "doesn't make ant sense" You in hurry ? Under duress ?  LOL

You should try practicing what you preach.

We all like to have fun. Joking around about a post about high death rate of third world workers that are basically enslaved is not my idea of fun.

I started the thread to show the hipocracy in the world. To show how my region of the world is run by monarchies and strongmen that treat their own residents badly and import poor third world workers that are treated even worse and HOW LIFE IS CHEAP . 

I posted an article written by a German reporters investigation that asks FIFA to investigate why so many imported Napolanese workers have died in Qatar, many of them working on the soccer stadium. FIFA NOW is finally investigating.

By the way Qatar was awarded the Cup because of the millions of dollars in bribes paid to FiFA Officials by corrupt Qatar.  

I didn't start this. Who are you to lecture me.  

Talk about titles ? How about your buddy title "boil on the butt". Nice. Disgusting.  How childish.  

Rather than discuss the issue your kind chose to ridicule people over a word changed by this sites spelling auto correct.  

You built this forum ? Come on now. You dont own this forum.  You get upset with anyone don't agree with your myopic world view. LOL

I can't have fun.  

You can't take a joke.  

Don't be so thin skinned.  

If you don't like my discussions don't bother with them.  

Peace and prosperity in the Mideast is a serious topic.  I am the first one to criticize my country when it is deserved. 

You and your boys need to lighten up.  You take your opinions too serious.  You have a very inflated sense of self importance. 

"Big Brother Watching Me". Oh my !

Lighten up dude. 

You have been lectured, accept it and move on.... Haha just saw the ANT (facepalm) fair point..... 

Edited by James Regan
insect repellant required

34 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Edited 29 minutes ago by James Regan
insect repellant required

LOL

38 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Didn't know If was being graded. 

LOL you're the one mocking James.

* 'it' was being graded

C+

:) 

6 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

LOL you're the one mocking James.

* 'it' was being graded

C+

:) 

Okay lets get back to FIFA, Iran War, Nepalese workers, old people, etc....