Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MS

Name 1 important problem of China that got NO progress in resolving in the last 15 years.

(edited)

I tried but I was not able to name any.

Edited by Marcin

(edited)

LOL

And there it is.

Try harder.

I didn't realise we could narrow down a country's human rights record to the last 15 years.

I was wrong. 

#southchinasea #hk #yawn

image.png.c6b2bdf8e63523c143d885d84418b5c7.png

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Marcin said:

I tried but I was not able to name any.

To be honest there is 1 important area that i think got worse, in Chinese system of governance.

Scrapping presidential term limits by Xi Jinping was a significant setback to Chinese political system.

Of course it could be argued that Xi Jinping is the first independent ruler after Deng Xiaping that chosen both Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao to be 2 paramount leaders.

On the other hand although off topic, it is somehow fascinating that old guy, that had nominally no authority since 1990 and  that died in 1997 had enough charisma to effectively choose Chinese authorities and its policy till 2013.

The second bad tendency and serious problem is the concentration of power in Xi Jinping hands.

So concentration of power and scrapping presidential term limits are signs of deterioration of Chinese political system

in the last 15 years.

(edited)

3 hours ago, Marcin said:

So concentration of power and scrapping presidential term limits are signs of deterioration of Chinese political system

in the last 15 years.

So you answered your own question. 

Saved us all time.

Cheers. 

Edited by Guest

For context, there were 2 threads that were started simultaneously, one praising China and one bashing the U.S.

Anyone responding to either thread may wish to take its corresponding thread content into account.

20190930_054814.thumb.jpg.7dcf626d40b7c309dac5f37648d939cf.jpg

LOL