cv

O&G in CO Suffering : New Colorado Oil & Gas Law Already Impacting Industry

On 10/1/2019 at 10:31 AM, Ward Smith said:

Years ago I stopped and took a picture (real film) of a billboard someone had put up that said, "Don't Californicate Colorado". Someone came up to me while I was taking the picture, and he said, "It's already too late". The inevitable decline of a once great state as Millions of Californians abandon the sh-thole they've created and spread their stupidity elsewhere. You might have guessed I'm no fan of California. 

I'm actually a big fan of the State, just not the crazies in office, nor the people who put them there.

Gotten to live in LA, Bako, and SF... all great places and loved my time in all of them... but wouldn't go back now without major changes. 

On 10/1/2019 at 8:39 AM, ronwagn said:

Please don't miss the natural beauty of California because two thirds of Californians are Demoncrats. Stay away from the crowded big urban areas. The Northern third of California, the gold country, and the entire eastern slope of the sierra are conservative and have low population density. If you like desert, that is too. 

I guess I should clarify that when I say California, I now mean the people who have or are destroying it. Reminds me of the Eagles song called The Last Resort.  Give it a listen you'll see what I mean…

https://youtu.be/dYgJBmqEKNw

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, ronwagn said:

Ignorant voters IMHO. They will hopefully learn from the end results.

It is the California expats thinking and voting like they did in CA, the effects of which caused them to leave because they could not afford to live there any longer. They are again voting to destroy their own economy for a mysterious social and environmental benefit of indeterminate value that people routinely vote against by taking the energy related jobs and moving to energy intensive regions. .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

It is the California expats thinking and voting like they did in CA, the effects of which caused them to leave because they could not afford to live there any longer. They are again voting to destroy their own economy for a mysterious social and environmental benefit of indeterminate value that people routinely vote against by taking the energy related jobs and moving to energy intensive regions. .

My sister is one of them, she helped ruin Colorado and now lives in Portland, Oregon. I moved out in 1985 but have been conservative since Goldwater.