Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Rick Perry to Resign as Energy Secretary

(edited)

I hope that whoever replaces him is more concerned about limiting flaring of natural gas and promoting the use of natural gas in transportation. 

The likely nominee https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Brouillette Maybe someone on the forum knows more about him.

Edited by ronwagn
addition

Natural gas in transportation??? That’s so 2011. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Typical poll. 

Polls are like statistics.  Amusing but fairly useless.

30db18a5aad306543c0bfcff34a4226f62982a4339f9130ffba8d9e59c063381.thumb.png.0e64c0228486491564baefe3229f0ac4.png

cc02dbe56f269fefd81528a8aefe80c7386ffadfb7a0638b966e24311e07d9fd.png.6f0cff34584e546a17ebd9a4656bd84f.png

06db07122ec02520d8ded10c32d43cc7f88c584a443503f7fc4ad95af24858e9.jpeg.0551a4e5cfcbe7a5879d4b9317ceb446.jpeg

• Haha 5

Forget that....are you ready for Hillary to come back?

It's her turn now (again)

madam-president-newsweek.jpg

• Haha 2

I wonder if Rick Perry has remembered that third govt agency to get rid of yet? ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

I wonder if Rick Perry has remembered that third govt agency to get rid of yet? ;)

I kinda liked him, Trump also endorsed him but I don't know the story...did he really resign for a slight error?

Let's be honest...we're one year from 2020 the entire world is watching, yes they'll be trolling and interfering (Greta for example on the left).  When they talked about Russian interference in 2016 I think they really meant that with the advent of social media; millions of nationalist type people across the world saw Trump as the last chance at stopping the change and at the same time leftists across the world supported Clinton...fact is it's not our election but we all want to chip in lol

God only knows what Americans must think if they read what I just said and understood it.

From now till the election it's going to be crazy, if Brexit actually happens and Trump stays out of a war in the ME ( I think both likely) then it's a shoe in and Trump is 100% a second term president.

My last wierd prediction and god knows why I have it but I believe that WTI will be at $60-65 in Jan-March 2020 just as many countries go in to recession...so it makes little sense but I remember during my career that we always did quite well  during recessions although 2007/2008/2009 was a wierd time as was the 2014/2015 horror story.

I just finished my month long well so just rambling and pondering :)

• Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

21 hours ago, Kirk said:

Natural gas in transportation??? That’s so 2011. 

There are twice as many natural gas vehicles as electric and I think that they will continue to grow in popularity. Mainly due to cleaner emissions and long term cost savings for fleet use. When oil prices eventually rise natural gas will take over. Natural gas is also winning out for maritime shipping. 

https://www.ngvamerica.org/vehicles/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas_vehicle

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kM7_6rwI5iG7s1EF1RNuVmFHEGFbteRsPjjzzxx5UTA/edit