JT

Is a color revolution (coup) going on in the U.S.?

(edited)

Wow, news of Trump withdrawal from Syria is good news for peace, but it sounds more like a desperate call that a coup is underway in the U.S. 

Just my guess. Markets will go crazy tomorrow morning, time to bet and make good money folks

Edited by Jorge Trevino
Time to bet folks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jorge Trevino said:

Wow, news of Trump withdrawal from Syria is good news for peace, but it sounds more like a desperate call that a coup is underway in the U.S. 

trump-tweet-syria-3.thumb.jpg.1fd2263319bf5a9955faa4354944595f.jpg

trump-tweet-syria-2.jpg.d9021fe8c22eabdc1edbe9dafd634f23.jpg

trump-tweet-syria-1.jpg.2f03eea88f9f9e67ae973a5cfe626b68.jpg

• Like 1

(edited)

" if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!) "

I almost spat my tea out reading that 😆

You guys are so lucky to have him as president (I know not everyone agrees), the state of politics over the pond is unbearable although we're going through the same kind of soft coup where elites who think they know better absolutely refuse to let the democratic process work.

I have no doubt he'll win 2020 but I wonder who he'll be up against...anyone like to bet on Hillary (third time's a charm) Clinton?

Edited by El Nikko