Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Cadre of Investment Bankers converge on MBS Confab FII2019 to cheer him on like good little bankers.

(edited)

The FII 2019 starts October 29th.  MBS will push his vision of Saudi Arabia including his $500 Billion City of the Future with flying cars .  LOL.

Last year's FII turnout was diminished after a little mishap at the Saudi Consulate in Turkey.  KSA figures after  year the world has forgotten about the butchering of a journalist. 

The 15 plus servile sycophant International Banks have to get their homework , the first draft of their Aramco report and valuation back to Aramco by October 9th.  If you do not get a passing grade (meaning they come to the conclusion Aramco should be valued at 2 Trillion) you are cut out of the deal.

Tourist visas to Saudi Arabia now available.  They currently get 15 million muslim visitors a year going to Mecca.  They want to double that by building an isolated resort area on 250 miles of the northern most section Red Sea, as far away from the Salifists as possible. 

I truly hope Saudi Arabia will modernize. The world would be a better place.  I just don't see their efforts to date as plausible.  Too little , way too late.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/570293

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Flying Cars from Mr Technology.

This guy is insane. 

Must be fired!!   Oh ...

10 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

I truly hope Saudi Arabia will modernize.  I just don't see their efforts to date as plausible.  Too little , way too late.

Yep. Women can drive in 2019. Wooh. They're my heroes. Well done. You're slowly in the right millennium.