Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Douglas Buckland

Climate Protesters Blocking Roads etc...

I have the same questions for these climate protesters that I had for the crew that wanted to shut down Wall Street awhile back:

Don’t you people need to work?

If not, aren’t you essentially an elitist? You know, one of those entitled folks you are always moaning about.

If you do have to work, but somehow convinced your boss to give you the time off to protest an issue which you could not possibly have a rational discussion about, could you explain, in detail, how you managed that? I could use a few days off myself.

• Haha 3

I know someone who can explain ... 

(edited)

In many places it was a climate strike - not a day off.

Are you one of those delicate snowflakes that gets set off by any little thing? 

Men on this forum can't handle the truth from a little girl. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

Oh I stand corrected, didn't think it would be you

14 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

In many places it was a climate strike - not a day off.

Are you one of those delicate snowflakes that gets set off by any little thing? 

Men on this forum can't handle the truth from a little girl. 

One second - I want to get this clearly on record. You're calling Greta Thunberg's words 'truth'? So you are claiming what she says is correct?

Just making sure we're on the same page.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I have the same questions for these climate protesters that I had for the crew that wanted to shut down Wall Street awhile back:

If not, aren’t you essentially an elitist? You know, one of those entitled folks you are always moaning about.

If you do have to work, but somehow convinced your boss to give you the time off to protest an issue which you could not possibly have a rational discussion about, could you explain, in detail, how you managed that? I could use a few days off myself.

I've not showered for 2 weeks...I'm ready sign me up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Doug,

Growing weed is very popular nowadays, grow weed sell enough, smoke enough, protest, return to growing weed and smoking and the cycle continues....

We're screwed millennial pot heads are running the world.

• Upvote 2

https://ourworldindata.org/plastic-pollution#share-of-global-total-mismanaged-plastic-waste

• High-income countries, including most of Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea have very effective waste management infrastructure and systems; this means discarded plastic waste (even that which is not recycled or incinerated) is stored in secure, closed landfills. Across such countries almost no plastic waste is considered inadequately managed. Note this does not mean there is no plastic at risk of entering the natural environment — see the section on littering below.
  • Across many low-to-middle-income income countries, inadequately disposed waste can be high; across many countries in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa, between 80-90 percent of plastic waste is inadequately disposed of, and therefore at risk of polluting rivers and oceans. This is strongly reflected in the global distribution of mismanaged waste and inputs from river systems.
  • ETC ETC ETC ETC

8 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Doug,

Growing weed is very popular nowadays, grow weed sell enough, smoke enough, protest, return to growing weed and smoking and the cycle continues....

We're screwed millennial pot heads are running the world.

true but if you can't beat them...join them.

.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Can I get an extra straw?"

ewviyj54hhr31.thumb.jpg.678c6131a4ae7d28ecf26143bca2bcf3.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

From 2004.

ng7pifqjqhr31.thumb.jpg.a79b7bca3b862cb87546ef1c5794f314.jpg

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

At a steak restaurant I was at in London last night they had a chalk board outside saying ' Save the planet, eat meat drink wine'

Although a little perplexed I didn't ask any questions and did as I was told. 

Won't say the name in case they get lynched by Extinction Rebellion 

• Like 2

That one with the flag hasn’t missed many Happy Meals....

On 10/9/2019 at 2:35 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

That one with the flag hasn’t missed many Happy Meals....

She's getting the salad I hope 

Good responses.  But how odd, I have the same question for the protesters in HK.  

(edited)

Is Greta Thunberg A Putin Puppet? German Politician Demands Answers  Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

Wed, 10/16/2019 - 04:15  Russian President Vladimir Putin may have openly shamed 16-year-old environmental activist Greta Thunberg in early October for selectively guilting everyone except China over pollution, but one German politician has suggested the Kremlin may have actually "financed and steered" her eco movement

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/greta-thunberg-putin-puppet-german-politician-demands-answers

putin%20greta%20puppet.jpg

Putin = funded Greta

USA = funded HK

Putin - ''"Go and explain to developing countries why they should continue living in poverty and not be like Sweden," he added, before saying that it was deplorable how some groups are using Thunberg to achieve their own goals.''

Edited by Guest

On 10/9/2019 at 7:20 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Funny enough, I actually keep the straws from Mickey Dee's, they do last a long time and I use them in my travel mug with my morning coffee that I bring with me. Don't tell antone though, I have quite a stash in my truck's console. The folks in Cali will be storming the beaches of the Suburban in an attempt to get them some. I actually have a metal straw for my water cup....

• Like 1