Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Danish Academic Study Finds Diversity Is Not A Strength

(edited)

A new peer reviewed study by Danish academics has found that ethnic diversity has a negative impact on communities because it erodes trust. 

It turns out that diversity is not a strength after all.

The study, entitled ‘Ethnic Diversity and Social Trust: A Narrative and Meta-Analytical Review’, was conducted by Peter Thisted Dinesen and Merlin Schaeffer from the University of Copenhagen and Kim Mannemar Sønderskov from Aarhus University. Seeking to answer whether “continued immigration and corresponding growing ethnic diversity” was having a positive impact on community cohesion, the study found the opposite to be the case.

FULL ARTICLE 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/new-peer-reviewed-danish-academic-study-finds-diversity-not-strength

Studying existing literature and also carrying out a meta-analysis of 1,001 estimates from 87 studies, the researchers concluded, “We find a statistically significant negative relationship between ethnic diversity and social trust across all studies.” Eric Kaufmann, Professor of Politics at the Birkbeck University of London, also tweeted about the study, commenting, “Higher diversity *is* significantly associated with lower trust in communities, even when controlling for deprivation.”

In other words, mass immigration is eroding community trust and harming society.

“Diversity is a strength” is a glib, onerous, empty aphorism that is shoved down our throats as a piece of received wisdom that only racists would deny.

It may be politically correct, but has no basis in actual reality.

Edited by Guest

Well imagine that

• Upvote 1

My incredibly racist nan, who died at 97 a few years ago, was bang on ... 

RIP XX

Posting this here is somewhat ironic because this forum (credit to Tom) is one of the most diverse I've seen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

one of the most diverse I've seen.

Yeah well wait until some LGBTZKWGQ stuff gets mentioned, let's see how diverse and strong we are then ...

We'll be diverse and angry.  

• Haha 2

(edited)

@Zhong Lu , I have to get this in before Tom does. You made me ...

image.png.e74a5cf8197e78af9a623431df685dfe.png

#diverse but angry

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Well imagine that

What a surprise!!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DayTrader said:

In other words, mass immigration is eroding community trust and harming society.

“Diversity is a strength” is a glib, onerous, empty aphorism that is shoved down our throats as a piece of received wisdom that only racists would deny.

^ agreed.

Dissent is not the same as enforced "diversity".

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Posting this here is somewhat ironic because this forum (credit to Tom) is one of the most diverse I've seen.

Thanks, this made my day  : )

@Zhong Lu , I have to get this in before Tom does. You made me ...

image.png.e74a5cf8197e78af9a623431df685dfe.png

#diverse but angry

Bwahahahaha

@CMOP

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A new peer reviewed study by Danish academics has found that ethnic diversity has a negative impact on communities because it erodes trust. 

It turns out that diversity is not a strength after all.

The study, entitled ‘Ethnic Diversity and Social Trust: A Narrative and Meta-Analytical Review’, was conducted by Peter Thisted Dinesen and Merlin Schaeffer from the University of Copenhagen and Kim Mannemar Sønderskov from Aarhus University. Seeking to answer whether “continued immigration and corresponding growing ethnic diversity” was having a positive impact on community cohesion, the study found the opposite to be the case.

FULL ARTICLE 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/new-peer-reviewed-danish-academic-study-finds-diversity-not-strength

Studying existing literature and also carrying out a meta-analysis of 1,001 estimates from 87 studies, the researchers concluded, “We find a statistically significant negative relationship between ethnic diversity and social trust across all studies.” Eric Kaufmann, Professor of Politics at the Birkbeck University of London, also tweeted about the study, commenting, “Higher diversity *is* significantly associated with lower trust in communities, even when controlling for deprivation.”

If they think it's bad now, wait until there are enough Muslims to lobby for sharia law.  Europe is going to be a three ring s*** show.