Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'MAGA' Listed On College's White Supremacy Pyramid

(edited)

San Diego City College hosted a white supremacist seminar in early October, distributing flyers claiming that cultural appropriation, “racist mascots,” and “Make America Great Again” are instances of white supremacy. 

1570553146840.jpg

FULL ARTICLE

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/make-america-great-again-listed-cali-colleges-white-supremacy-pyramid

The event, “Confronting White Supremacy through the Arts” was hosted by co-directors of the World Cultures program at SDCC, professors Michelle Chan and Maria-Jose Zeledon-Perez. “Come join us in confronting White Supremacy through students’ performances,” read a promotional flyer for the event, photographed by Campus Reform. “Prior to the performances, guest speakers will set the stage and contextualize what white supremacy is, its areas of activity, and how rampant it is in our society, curriculum, mindsets, and media.”

2019-10-08_11-00-54.jpg

Event attendees received multiple worksheets, supposedly visualizing white supremacy. One pyramid ranked white supremacy on a scale of “Overt White Supremacy (Socially Unacceptable)” to “Covert White Supremacy (Socially Acceptable).” Items on the former side of the pyramid included the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and the n-word. 

But “covert white supremacy,” according to SDCC, includes “Make America Great Again,” cultural appropriation, Columbus Day celebration, and “racist mascots.” Another white supremacy pyramid classified “Euro-centric curriculum” and “claiming reverse racism” as “veiled racism” and “funding schools locally” as “discrimination.”SDCC sophomore Daimeon Rodriguez attended the event and suggested to Campus Reform that he was worried about being threatened. 

“I had my MAGA hat on campus and had to hide it in worry of being threatened or targeted with speech or allegations again by another student,” Rodriguez said. “I attended the end of the event to see that they had multiple students performing acts such as rapping, poems, singing that were directed towards the current administration and people who either support or follow the current president/administration. Some of the topics included some of the misinformation about people like me (Trump supporters).”

SDCC also distributed a white supremacy wheel. It broke down the origins of white supremacy on a global scale, tying the concept to fields ranging from economics and education to sex and religion ... 

1570553244188.jpg

Day Trader note - I am getting pretty sick of reading this kind of shite.

Soon, to highlight my side of the story, I will be launching campaigns entitled 'White Lives Matter', 'Make England Great Again' and 'Straight Pride'.

Should be fine.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

49 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Day Trader note - I am getting pretty sick of reading this kind of shite.

Soon, to highlight my side of the story, I will be launching campaigns entitled 'White Lives Matter', 'Make England Great Again' and 'Straight Pride'.

Should be fine.

And when you do expect a knock at the door 😆

For non-UK readers: This is actually not a joke

Edited by El Nikko
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

a knock at the door

Yep, this is where I wanna be American, and I'm on the other side of the door Scarface style...

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

Yep, this is where I wanna be American, and I'm on the other side of the door Scarface style...

GCHQ he was only kidding, please don't disappear him and also I am really sorry for my Twitter parody account...I'll never do it again

.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Who runs this site anyway. The Russians? 
Trump bashed the NBA for being soft on China. What was interesting, the NBA commissioner stated he supported free speech for its players, coaches, owners while also supporting global relationships. 
The Rockets general manager opened the can of worms by supporting Hong Kong protesters. Immediately the Rockets best player talked about great partnership with China supporting basketball.

Meanwhile a Chinese fan was jailed for threading to burn a China flag because the took off the NBA preseason games from tv. 

Why does Trump and Chinas idea of nationalism sound the same? The NBA clearly allows freedom of speech and competing views while our President and China dwell in the swamp of authoritarian thought.

Edited by Boat
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

20 minutes ago, Boat said:

The Rockets general manager opened the can of worms by supporting Hong Kong protesters.

I would argue that having an opinion on an event on the other side of the planet shouldn't be ''a can of worms''.

China are offended? So what? 

*and I have no idea who owns this site

(edited)

I have now seen shit for 24 hours on Bloomberg about a basketball coach making a comment that he supports HK.

This, in 2019, is a global news event. Think about that for a moment. So people in the West can now not voice opinions??

All day!!  ''Ooh sponsors pulling out / we need to tread carefully / Chinese business pulling out of such and such / ooh now this Chinese businessman has said this / ooh the Chinese are offended by this guy having a view ...''

Who cares? F**k China and their business then. Money is more important than free speech now is it? I'm sure these sponsor positions will be filled in seconds. Why is the world becoming this apologetic dog that can't say a word, and don't even think about it being about China, they are so great. 

ALL DAY!!  A BASKETBALL COACH HAD AN OPINION ON AN EVENT.

Edited by Guest

I assumed he meant ZeroHedge Tom ?

DOH!

19 hours ago, Boat said:

Who runs this site anyway. The Russians? 
Trump bashed the NBA for being soft on China. What was interesting, the NBA commissioner stated he supported free speech for its players, coaches, owners while also supporting global relationships. 
The Rockets general manager opened the can of worms by supporting Hong Kong protesters. Immediately the Rockets best player talked about great partnership with China supporting basketball.

Meanwhile a Chinese fan was jailed for threading to burn a China flag because the took off the NBA preseason games from tv. 

Why does Trump and Chinas idea of nationalism sound the same? The NBA clearly allows freedom of speech and competing views while our President and China dwell in the swamp of authoritarian thought.

The authoritarians are those that have been trying to smear and get rid of Trump since he became a potential candidate.They are trying to depose an elected President. They used every dirty trick in the deep state and every other sector of society. 

• Like 1