Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boring! See Ya Clowns

Why do you disagree with it?

You think we won't ''keep being great'' ?

Forget Make Great Again, we've always been amazing

2 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Why do you disagree with it?

I have more in common with Europeans than the Chinese. I want EU and US to unite and put their differences aside. 

2 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I have more in common with Europeans than the Chinese.

Well that's not difficult for a European is it ?

Or most people for that matter. Fair enough.

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

Well that's not difficult for a European is it ?

Or most people for that matter. Fair enough.

You get where I was going... 

image.png.9bdb9067f795c0152218df5e04d93579.png

23 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Can you back this statement up? Seriously. 

To the best of my knowledge members of the European parliament are elected by the people. And member of the commission are nominated by the different countries government, so you have direct and indirect influence. Also,, which areas of society does the EU interfere with? 

To me the real problem is that too few actually engage in the democratic proces. What was voting percentage in the UK in the last EP election?

In what way? No matter how we vote in the EU elections the UK can be out voted by the other 27 states and often are.

The people don't get to vote for the commission it's not like British or American democracy because it isn't a country.

The 'parliament' is a talking shop and at best just gets to ammend proposals put forward by the unelected Commission.

You might not care what is left for future generations but the way the EU works is that it could easily be abused in the future, I would laugh if the populist right took control then you might see what I am talking about.

At the end of the day we don't care, 17.4 million people voted out, it was the biggest democratic vote this country has ever had. The time for argueing and talk is over, we're leaving.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Apparently I ''DIVERT''.

This chart has a lot to do with clowns and the UK and Germany and Brexit.

Clearly. 

And is wrong again.

There's a surprise. 

While we are back to this nonsense though ... 

A response specific to a previous comment cannot be a DIVERSION as it deals with the matter raised, even when it's not "on topic," however when you are not diverting you are prone to making comments you think can be believed through your megaphone postings and don't or cannot back them up.

Edited by remake it
fixed spelling

(edited)

''Wrong again.''

It's rather amusing, and very telling, the little snippets of people's posts that you do choose to reply to, on topic or not. Keep up the graphs.

Cheers. 

#clowns #brexit #stayontopicplease #1992 #60years #amazingstuff

Take care.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

At the end of the day we don't care, 17.4 million people voted out, it was the biggest democratic vote this country has ever had. The time for argueing and talk is over, we're leaving.

Yep. No more Antarctic Brexit graphs too hopefully. Fancy that.

43 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I have more in common with Europeans than the Chinese. I want EU and US to unite and put their differences aside. 

I would have no problem with that except the policies of the EU are what led us to leave. Massive uncontrolled immigration, the destruction of our fish stocks thanks to the fisheries policy, that horrible so called human rights BS and I could go on and on. If nationalists/populists did take over and reformed the EU or Europe then yes I would probably think it was a shame but they had their chance to fix this and it was clear to us the writing was on the wall.

Would you mind me asking which country you are from?

He's English. It's a fake name. He's a remoaner. A remainiac no less. 

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

He's English. It's a fake name. He's a remoaner. A remainiac no less. 

Oh dear

Haha I'm joking 

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Also, which areas of society does the EU interfere with? 

Mass importation of unrestricted economic migrants that immediately live on the public dole paid for by tax paying citizens.

How about Germany and EU address this issue, rather than merrily speeding toward an economic cliff, and committing cultural and economic suicide.

EU is killing itself with enforced "diversity".  Perhaps it time to say "farewell" to European culture and say "hello" to Ottoman Empire 2.

x7ck8amjtor31.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Mass importation of unrestricted economic migrants that immediately live on the public dole

Really? Can you reference the EU law on this topic? What you are talking about is difficulty in distinguising between refugees from Syria and economic migrants. Major difference. And yes, there is an enforcement problem. But this has nothing to do with legislation. 

Facts pls.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Would you mind me asking which country you are from?

I'm Danish. 

I work in the offshore industry. Mostly WAF, GoM and little bit North Sea. Many bristish friends and business friends. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

difficulty in distinguising between refugees from Syria and economic migrants

Facts pls.

Eyes are amazing things...Syrians do not and never have looked like sub-sahran Africans.

Who was responsible for letting millions of these people in?

55 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

The people don't get to vote for the commission it's not like British or American democracy because it isn't a country.

The commission is elected by the national countries government which are elected by the people. 

Just now, El Nikko said:

Eyes are amazing things...Syrians do not and never have looked like sub-sahran Africans.

Who was responsible for letting millions of these people in?

ehh... Is there any EU legislation stopping countries from sending them home? the answer is a big fat no.

(edited)

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-economy-stimulus/euro-zone-puts-pressure-on-dutch-germans-to-spend-more-idUKKBN1WO1GR

Come on Germany, sort it out.

Euro zone economic growth is slowing as its biggest economy, Germany, teeters on the brink of a recession, keeping inflation subdued. But despite an ECB call for a fiscal stimulus, the euro zone is not planning any concerted action.

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

The commission is elected by the national countries government which are elected by the people. 

That doesn't work for me sorry :)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, remake it said:

Ah yes, a lesser got bigger, but the bigger got lesser, so you comparison hid what is really happening:

IMBIE-team-2018-figure-2.jpg

You clearly know what a "construct" is no? This "construct" means nothing and proves nothing. @Douglas Buckland Immediately caught the glaring flaw, which apparently you're too… to comprehend. Why does time begin only in 1992? And I'm not even going to get into the flaws in "mass" measurements. 

Bottom line, the ice is melting FROM UNDERNEATH! To the REAL scientists here, that points to obvious volcanic activity, not "CO2 warming" at the surface through 1600 meters of ice thickness. Too difficult for you to comprehend? Whose fault would that be? 

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

Nice try @Ward Smith  but I already know the golden response that's coming ... 

Atleast it's ''clown'' related I guess. Enjoy the wisdom. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Hey @SERWIN !!! , don't bring the pro China trolls to another of my threads!!

Actually they are hilarious. Carry on.

Cheers. 

I only do this to antagonize them into a frothing frenzy......LMAO