Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boring! See Ya Clowns

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well...apparently...the Brits just don’t understand what they are voting for...when they are voting.

This is a very good thing to understand when they, in their unenlightened state, vote contrary to your party’s wishes.

Those damn voters screwing up the democratic process again! 😂

They've only been telling us that for 3 1/2 years lol

If we had another vote we'd win even bigger but that isn't going to happen, people's patience is wearing really thin.

Edited by El Nikko
  • Upvote 1

As a Yank, with no ‘skin in the game’, I have always supported Brexit. I want the Brits to regain their national identity and to Make Great Britain Great Again (😂). Giving the finger to Brussels is just icing on the cake!

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

This is a very good thing to understand when they, in their unenlightened state, vote contrary to your party’s wishes.

It amuses me that on this forum the consensus is that the left are lying shit-bags that wants to upend democractic but when the right lies then they are just playing the game. 

Most politicians are liars. Rigth wing politicians as well. And yes, even semi-gods like Boris Johnson and Donald Trump. 

Edited by Rasmus Jorgensen

Bite your tongue Rasmus! How could you possibly think politicians lie! A pox on you for disparaging Trump and Johnson!

Okay, maybe you have a point, but admit it....the Left lies way more than the right!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well...apparently...the Brits just don’t understand what they are voting for...when they are voting.

https://youtu.be/e1D0PQaYuyc

Bang on I think this dude has nailed it, being Islanders we do have a bit of an issue with being overran its in most of our DNA, if your Anglo Saxon anyway.....

• Like 2

We have the same DNA in the States! It either has nothing to do with being an island, or it is a holdover from pre-1776.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

here are are really good projections for this

I've heard many 'projections' such as 1 million jobs will be lost just by VOTING Brexit. The scaremongering is pretty tiresome mate, bare in mind we've heard this stuff for 3 years.

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I've heard many 'projections' such as 1 million jobs will be lost just by VOTING Brexit. The scaremongering is pretty tiresome mate, bare in mind we've heard this stuff for 3 years.

My point is

1) leave sold a projection that brexit will bring economic prosperity to the UK. 

2) Remain sold a projection that brexit will mean ruin

Both are projections. Why is one proejction better than another? 

---------------------

That said - leave won. So, the UK should leave. End off. we agree 100% on that. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Definitely got to get DT and James take on that video!

Absolute gold 🤣

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

fine and dandy until roughly 1992. This is bullshit!

I'm seeing a theme here 

4 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

They're not, but the ''if you leave you're all doomed'' is the projection that's been shoved down our throats from day 1.

People are utterly sick of it and wanna get on with it.

As I say, 3 years of this shit. 

(edited)

17 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

They're not, but the ''if you leave you're all doomed'' is the projection that's been shoved down our throats from day 1.

People are utterly sick of it and wanna get on with it.

As I say, 3 years of this shit. 

Scotland had a referendum to leave the UK they stayed and the vote was passed.

Britain Voted to leave Europe and suddenly a referendum isn't a referendum any more its an indirect question that should be voted on again???

They asked the people and the people spoke, so lets GTF out on Oct 31st, end of story.....

ref·er·en·dum
/ˌrefəˈrendəm/
noun

1. a general vote by the electorate on a single political question which has been referred to them for a direct decision.
Edited by James Regan
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

My point is

1) leave sold a projection that brexit will bring economic prosperity to the UK. 

2) Remain sold a projection that brexit will mean ruin

---------------------

That said - leave won. So, the UK should leave. End off. we agree 100% on that. 

None of it matters, all that matters is that we either have democracy in this country or not.

The average person doesn't really care about fairy tails of economic growth (did you see what I did there) they just don't want to be told what to do by an alien political beurocracy. This was about whether or not our children will still be able to vote out people we don't like or trust and while in the EU it was clear that our own politicians couldn't do anything. I'm quite sure we will leave and when we do it will all turn out to be a big nothing burger. We'll still trade with European countries and if anyone wants to play games with tariffs then good luck with that, the EU will go into recession so fast they wouldn't know what was happening. Germany looks to be entering recession already by the way, think of all those lost BMW sales.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey, maybe we will be better off ...

Imagine that ...

No one seems to have considered this, or had the time to, seeing as everyone from Mark Carney, Jon Bercow and the entire press don't want us to leave ...

I can't wait. EU go onnnnnnn and onnnnnnn about how bad it will be for us.... hmm how odd. Wonder why they say that?

5 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Germany looks to be entering recession

Hmmm but they're so great? LOL see ya clowns 

Also, bare in mind that even if UK and EU are both happy with a deal (somehow), it's all agreed, couple of signatures, whole of Europe's press there, happy photos, ''ok this is it guys, at midnight it's happening'', everyone ready... even in this scenario there would STILL be a transition period!!

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

This sounds SOOOOOO familiar, people voting Demorat in the last election.......and people will STILL vote Democrat in the next election. They must want a ruler to tell them their every move and thought. They have no clue what will happen if they gain power again, and if they do it will be the start of a revolutionary war and millions will die, even though O'Rourke actually TOLD them what was going to happen if they gain power again, but they have no idea how that first transgression against the constitution will embolden them to take another step, and another, and another until they get to rule over our lives like communist china

• Great Response! 3

Hey @SERWIN !!! , don't bring the pro China trolls to another of my threads!!

Actually they are hilarious. Carry on.

Cheers. 

18 hours ago, Boat said:

To me Brexit is like Trumps wall, an expensive unneeded smoke screen. If you ran enforcement through employers with fines and jail time the problem would self deport. No job, no problem.

The elites want cheap labor, that is why nothing is done. Visas are not enforced, people just stay. Wall still not complete. The United States Chamber of Commerce still opposes any responsibility being placed on businesses. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So basically everything was just fine and dandy until roughly 1992. This is bullshit!

8 hours ago, remake it said:

Ah yes, a lesser got bigger, but the bigger got lesser, so you comparison hid what is really happening:

IMBIE-team-2018-figure-2.jpg

The only way to prove anything about ice melting is to check the sea levels. You will find they have barely changed for several hundred years. Before that many deserts of today were ocean beds 

(edited)

8 hours ago, remake it said:

Ah yes, a lesser got bigger, but the bigger got lesser, so you comparison hid what is really happening:

IMBIE-team-2018-figure-2.jpg

Apparently I ''DIVERT''

This chart has a lot to do with clowns and the UK and Germany and Brexit.

Clearly. 

And is wrong again.

There's a surprise. 

While we are back to this nonsense though ... 

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Not on this forum that's for sure... 

2 hours ago, SERWIN said:

people voting Demorat in the last election.......and people will STILL vote Democrat in the next election. They must want a ruler to tell them their every move and thought. They have no clue what will happen if they gain power again,

Funny how it is OK to call lefties mindless sheep, but if anyone here said anything similar about a conservative... 

3 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Not on this forum that's for sure... 

I have 3 years to make up for, where the other side is heard for once ...

Power to the people 

5 hours ago, El Nikko said:

The average person doesn't really care about fairy tails of economic growth (did you see what I did there) they just don't want to be told what to do by an alien political beurocracy. This was about whether or not our children will still be able to vote out people we don't like or trust and while in the EU it was clear that our own politicians couldn't do anything.

Can you back this statement up? Seriously. 

To the best of my knowledge members of the European parliament are elected by the people. And member of the commission are nominated by the different countries government, so you have direct and indirect influence. Also,, which areas of society does the EU interfere with? 

To me the real problem is that too few actually engage in the democratic proces. What was voting percentage in the UK in the last EP election?

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I want the Brits to regain their national identity and to Make Great Britain Great Again (😂)

This argument I respect. 

I disagree, but I respect it.