Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boring! See Ya Clowns

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Really? Can you reference the EU law on this topic? What you are talking about is difficulty in distinguising between refugees from Syria and economic migrants. Major difference. And yes, there is an enforcement problem. But this has nothing to do with legislation. 

Facts pls.

Net effect on EU is exactly the same: EU galloping eagerly toward economic and cultural genocide.

Enjoy your Ottoman Empire 2.

6aox1ks6tpr31.thumb.jpg.44e60cc66e77e4ca3d9bc538ae05e486.jpg

• Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Why does time begin only in 1992? And I'm not even going to get into the flaws in "mass" measurements. 

Bottom line, the ice is melting FROM UNDERNEATH! To the REAL scientists here, that points to obvious volcanic activity, not "CO2 warming" at the surface through 1600 meters of ice thickness. Too difficult for you to comprehend? Whose fault would that be? 

You just hand-wave away what you do not understand and cannot validate, which is the theme in these threads, so reflect on the first 4 words of the thread title for Day Trader's stance on this.

LOL, that you are boring AND a clown. No arguments here. That is certainly my stance. Gold star for you.

You can't answer yet another person and accuse someone else again of not answering or validating.

I don't believe you have given a straight answer to anyone on this forum yet, you just accuse them of doing what you are the king of doing.

24 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

LOL, that you are boring AND a clown. No arguments here. That is certainly my stance. Gold star for you.

You can't answer yet another person and accuse someone else again of not answering or validating.

I don't believe you have given a straight answer to anyone on this forum yet, you just accuse them of doing what you are the king of doing.

Given that it is you and others who make "claims" about various things, then the onus is yours/theirs to show they are reasonable, so what would you like an answer to?

Take your pick. There's about 3 days of nonsense claims as far as I'm aware.

Maybe some answers and evidence to your claims would be good. Any of the Greta hype. 

Not 1992 Antarctic Brexit. 

Actually I will block you, but feel free to post / insult / divert to others. 

Cheers x 

(edited)

image.png.71d60b0e7678086a2f8dbee5b82ec65b.png

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, remake it said:

You just hand-wave away what you do not understand and cannot validate, which is the theme in these threads, so reflect on the first 4 words of the thread title for Day Trader's stance on this.

Lol, dude, I have toejam smarter than you. Quit pretending you've got a brain. If you were an Eliza program you'd exhibit more intelligence. Maybe your coders need to go back to the drawing board? 

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Bottom line, the ice is melting FROM UNDERNEATH! To the REAL scientists here, that points to obvious volcanic activity, not "CO2 warming" at the surface through 1600 meters of ice thickness. Too difficult for you to comprehend? Whose fault would that be? 

People can believe you or they can read  what volcanologists think of your ideas.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that the above post is nothing to do with Brexit 

And I'm guessing from that laugh I'm right 

Welcome to the new and improved Greta + Brexit thread.

Please feel free to add your own non - answers to questions asked, or tack on new topics to distract from the topic at hand.

Or just make up stuff as we go along, .... why not?

If you stare deeply at this graphic for 3 minutes, you will have magically wasted 3 minutes of your life:

p2ldk504b6r31.thumb.jpg.8bd3ed346e1bb8e82399725e93cf3f04.jpg

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

And I'm guessing from that laugh I'm right 

As you were with your thread title, given that Juncker was talking about the integration of countries forming the UNITED Kingdom, who may choose to separate from England (eg via another Scottish referendum) or in the case of Northern Ireland just become the island Ireland?

OK I looked haha. So this isn't about Brexit? OK... This is the FIRST line of the article. Note the red word. 

A no-deal Brexit would lead to the collapse of the United Kingdom,

First line of the article. Please concentrate and stay on topic. 

No more icebergs atleast. You're learning.

Blocking you again and leaving in no doubt that blocking you was the wisest thing I've ever done. 

Sorry for feeding the troll DT.  But it's so dumb it has to be a bot. I said the ice is melting from below and he/it responded with a link that talked about volcanoes under the ocean, because stupid. 

As for Brexit? I'm all for it and spent a lot of digital ink supporting it on a thread months ago. Took a lot of abuse for it too so I'm happy to laugh like the video linked earlier here

(edited)

On 10/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, DayTrader said:

A no-deal Brexit would lead to the collapse of the United Kingdom, the president of the European Commission has warned. Jean-Claude Juncker's intervention came as relations between Downing Street and Brussels hit a new low, following a row over hostile briefings emanating from No.10. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-jean-claude-juncker-eu-boris-johnson-donald-tusk-a9148491.html

Brussels' accusations that the UK was engaging in a "blame game"

“If that’s the case, the explanation is actually in the British camp because the original sin is on the islands and not on the Continent." Addressing the prospect that the parties would not come to an agreement, he warned: “Nobody would come out a winner in this scenario. A no-deal Brexit would lead to a collapse of the United Kingdom and a clear weakening of the roots of growth on the Continent.”

The Commission president also warned that the future relationship between the UK and EU was on course to be "less intimate than with Canada" – a reference to the scope of a planned Free Trade Agreement. Under Boris Johnson the UK has tried to jettison "level playing-field" provisions agreed to by Theresa May that the EU requires for a close economic relationship, including on environment, food regulation, state aid, and safety standards. 

On Tuesday Mr Juncker's colleague Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, accused Mr Johnson of playing a "stupid blame game" after anonymous No.10 sources tried to paint the EU side as intransigent and responsible for the lack of movement. 

Following a meeting with EU negotiator Michel Barnier in Brussels, Irish deputy prime minister Simon Coveney told reporters: "I believe that the prime minister wants to find a way of doing a deal.

But he added: "What we are focusing on is trying to close a gap between two negotiating teams."

These are parts of the article. Seems pretty ''Brexity'' to me.

It certainly ain't about the Antarctic unless I'm missing something.

Please focus and stop diverting.

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Net effect on EU is exactly the same: EU galloping eagerly toward economic and cultural genocide.

Enjoy your Ottoman Empire 2.

6aox1ks6tpr31.thumb.jpg.44e60cc66e77e4ca3d9bc538ae05e486.jpg

Refugees as a weapon...who didn’t see that coming, raise your hand.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Sorry for feeding the troll DT.  But it's so dumb it has to be a bot. I said the ice is melting from below and he/it responded with a link that talked about volcanoes under the ocean, because stupid. 

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Volcanic action causes cooling, so unless it's sub-sea action you are talking about, the ice won't be melting.

3 hours ago, DayTrader said:

These are parts of the article. Seems pretty ''Brexity'' to me.

It certainly ain't about the Antarctic unless I'm missing something.

Please focus and stop diverting.

Cheers.

Read the third and fourth posts, as that's where the "blame game" gets sheeted, or read from the source and don't get goosed.

8 hours ago, remake it said:

Volcanic action causes cooling, so unless it's sub-sea action you are talking about, the ice won't be melting.

You're just showing your ignorance now. You realize the Antarctic is a CONTINENT don't you? Covered by up to a mile thick ice sheets? Lava is hot enough to melt steel? Never been to Yellowstone have you? Imagine Yellowstone under a mile of ice then explain how aerosols from Yellowstone cool the atmosphere. Oops, I'm talking to a dolt, better stop wasting my time. At least everyone Else reading this understands how ignorant you are. Carry on

• Upvote 1

I'm just trying to find an amusing link between Yellowstone and Brexit ...

On 10/10/2019 at 7:46 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Bite your tongue Rasmus! How could you possibly think politicians lie! A pox on you for disparaging Trump and Johnson!

Okay, maybe you have a point, but admit it....the Left lies way more than the right!😂

Only those on the right believe that.

• Rolling Eye 1