Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TomTom

Man Shoves Climate Activists Out Of The Way To Get His Burger

(edited)

I would not be messing with that guy haha. 

Meanwhile there were photos on here yesterday of these people at McDonalds ...

Edited by Guest

The man just wanted a burger. He could have handled it better and been less abusive but then there was no excuse for the Extinction Rebellion crowd to try to stop him. They have every right to draw attention to their eccentric, extreme beliefs through peaceful demonstrations but no right at all to block or hinder anyone. It seems clear from the video that the man who tried to hold him back realised that he had made a mistake.

Haha yep just a bit. 

Protest away but you've no right to block people going about their day, ESPECIALLY when your fat buddies are at the nearest McDonalds

I like to think I'm a reasonable person who try's to consider other people's view points. 

However, in the scenario I'm hungry, I travel across town, with great anticipation I arrive at my favorite burger joint....and some motherf***er won't let me in to BUY my burger! I think my ability to approach the situation with logic and reason, or even good conduct, would be much diminished. I'm no saying I would fight someone for a burger, but I'm not saying I wouldn't either. Don't mess with a man's lunch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps the guy could have handled it better....or he could have beat the guy like a drum! Actually grabbing someone is usually considered a form of assault. I think the big fella should have beat the protester like a pinata!😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

hope she's geting the salad

It was a Vance & Hines 2-into-1 Competition Series pipe...I opened the door and hit her with pepper spray. She hasn’t been back...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

It was a Vance & Hines 2-into-1 Competition Series pipe...I opened the door and hit her with pepper spray. She hasn’t been back...

I'll just stick to my good ole Akrapovic

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

No better sound than a quick shifter popping out of an Akrapovic, lets not get started on the sound of the S1000RR dropping gears, Carbon Cacophony ......😎

22 hours ago, markslawson said:

The man just wanted a burger. He could have handled it better and been less abusive but then there was no excuse for the Extinction Rebellion crowd to try to stop him. They have every right to draw attention to their eccentric, extreme beliefs through peaceful demonstrations but no right at all to block or hinder anyone. It seems clear from the video that the man who tried to hold him back realised that he had made a mistake.

If by 'made a mistake' you mean 'committed aggravated assault', then we agree.

Now he could absolutely have handled it better, but blocking his intentionally obstructing his path, and then grabbing him - where's the arrest warrant? (He could easily press charges if he wanted to. In my opinion, that's how you address people like this - stay calm, let them do something illegal, and press charges.)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TomTom said:

Akrapovics look gay on a Nightrod Special....just saying😂

11 hours ago, James Regan said:

No better sound than a quick shifter popping out of an Akrapovic, lets not get started on the sound of the S1000RR dropping gears, Carbon Cacophony ......😎

Is this immediately before you launched yourself into that ravine? As you left the bike (or the bike left you...) did the Doppler Effect come into play?😂😅

Easy Jimmy! Just winding you up!

• Great Response! 1

6 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Is this immediately before you launched yourself into that ravine? As you left the bike (or the bike left you...) did the Doppler Effect come into play?😂😅

Easy Jimmy! Just winding you up!

I will post link to 360 Fly Can video on YouTube it’s was a memorable day, 30ft flight through banana trees after snapping a sign post and jamming the bike under the Armco back slapping it and waking up in the river. The worse part was 10 buddies and me looking for an hour for my new camera. Anyway bike got wrecked, I was fine and I now have a curve named after me.

Brand new BMW S1000R still brings a tear to my eye and wallet 👊🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻