Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

‘If it saves a life’: Power cut to 1.5 million Californians

This is a good thing. Maybe it will be enough to open some eyes and get people to appreciate their reliance on abundant and consistent power.

20 minutes ago, PE Scott said:

This is a good thing. Maybe it will be enough to open some eyes and get people to appreciate their reliance on abundant and consistent power.

As I'm from the UK am I missing something here? Do they not have any education in California?

How are they soooo stupid?

No doubt the "greens" in the UK will try to do the same thing, they're imbeciles as well.

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:15 PM, DayTrader said:

What's your excuse if not drugs?

The rat cage? Or the Thought Police camps?

Part of the problem is the college professors that are teaching rhetoric, not a class anymore. They teach according to their political beliefs instead of teaching an actual class, and anybody that disputed them in their class automatically fails. I can't believe that the colleges aren't being SUED for allowing that to happen. They have to PAY for those classes and should be getting what they pay for, not some moron's idea of what they want to teach, and regardless of what they feel about the politics in this country they were contracted to teach a subject. Facts that have been amassed over the years that need to be learned by those seeking a particular degree. I would record every class on my phone and when the libtard professor fails me, I would sue his ass and the college both for failure to fulfill the contract. maybe a couple of these suits would get the schools to snap to and clean up the faculty.....

And gender identity studies is the DUMBEST degree I have ever even heard of, so put all the libtard professors working for that one, put the decent professors into the courses that will actually go towards making a difference!!

• Great Response! 1

And is it me? Or am I reading papers from professors that are obviously dumb as a box of rocks. These guys have to be smoking crack with what I've seen lately.....

• Haha 2

On 10/29/2019 at 2:06 AM, Rob Plant said:

As I'm from the UK am I missing something here? Do they not have any education in California?

How are they soooo stupid?

No doubt the "greens" in the UK will try to do the same thing, they're imbeciles as well.

Robert;  All I can say as a native son of CA; is Yes the Farce that passes as an education system here is full of and run by a gaggle of Idiots!!! Whether it be the unions or the eco's or the (elite's) the education system here is held hostage by a cabal of Stupid!  The state constitution was amended about twenty five years ago now, setting the minimum (MINIMUM) amount the public education system {K-12 & Colleges} get @ 40% of every single tax dollar taken in. 

On top of that is all the monies collected at the local level too.  Still that isn't enough per the unions.   As for the multitude of heaping piles of cr@p that passes for 'education'; we have the eco's feeding freely at the gump trough.  They are the Holy third rail that is beyond reproach.  They along with the unions run this state.  So if you're worried about any 'damage' the eco's could do across the pond, well all you need to do is have your friends take a good hard look at the way things are done here and it will be that way for you too...

On 11/18/2019 at 9:47 AM, SERWIN said:

And is it me? Or am I reading papers from professors that are obviously dumb as a box of rocks. These guys have to be smoking crack with what I've seen lately.....

Sadly yes, you're reading 'papers' written by Morons.  Make no mistake, those Morons are help up on pedestals by the boot licking elites who fawn all over those from the halls of academia.  So long as you have blue/green/pink hair. At least one nail, bolt or better still, a safety pin sticking out of part of your cranial orb. Oh an lest I forget, they have the requisite (D) by their name.  I almost said 'Voter ID card' otherwise known too the rest of humanity as a driver license... because if I had, that would surely have been 'Racist'...  (Ahem)

What doesn't get reported in all this Farce is the fact, Fact that people who depended on the power being on for their in home life support systems; were terrified at the thought of PG&E pullin the plug if the winds were deemed too high.  Towns big & small up and down the state were on alert that power would be taken off line if PG&E felt the wind posed a danger too the electric grid.  This decision wasn't something that came about after the State directed them too take action. No. This was at the discretion of the CEO of the company.

So, when the CEO says they had no 'choice' but to turn off the lights thus 'saving lives' Yeah...

6 hours ago, Prometheus1354 said:

Robert;  All I can say as a native son of CA; is Yes the Farce that passes as an education system here is full of and run by a gaggle of Idiots!!! Whether it be the unions or the eco's or the (elite's) the education system here is held hostage by a cabal of Stupid!  The state constitution was amended about twenty five years ago now, setting the minimum (MINIMUM) amount the public education system {K-12 & Colleges} get @ 40% of every single tax dollar taken in. 

On top of that is all the monies collected at the local level too.  Still that isn't enough per the unions.   As for the multitude of heaping piles of cr@p that passes for 'education'; we have the eco's feeding freely at the gump trough.  They are the Holy third rail that is beyond reproach.  They along with the unions run this state.  So if you're worried about any 'damage' the eco's could do across the pond, well all you need to do is have your friends take a good hard look at the way things are done here and it will be that way for you too...

I'm certainly not criticizing Californians here I just feel a bit sorry that your state has come to this.

California has such a lot to offer so its a shame the green agenda seems to have become all powerful.

Dont get me wrong I want to breathe clean air as I think pollution is a real killer in the world today but the green agenda is all about certain people and institutions making money.

I wish I could say the UK is far more savvy on the whole topic but we really aren't any better.

I do think that when the dust settles post Covid-19 (if there is such a thing) then economically the world will want and need the cheapest forms of energy and that isnt in the main green energy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

I'm certainly not criticizing Californians here I just feel a bit sorry that your state has come to this.

California has such a lot to offer so its a shame the green agenda seems to have become all powerful.

Dont get me wrong I want to breathe clean air as I think pollution is a real killer in the world today but the green agenda is all about certain people and institutions making money.

I wish I could say the UK is far more savvy on the whole topic but we really aren't any better.

I do think that when the dust settles post Covid-19 (if there is such a thing) then economically the world will want and need the cheapest forms of energy and that isnt in the main green energy.

No worries, goodness knows I do Enough complaining about how things are run here, and I live amongst the Stupid!  

You are right there!  That is a huge part of 'why' I keep sticking it out. Sure I could have moved to Texas several years ago. Nice place. Just not anything like here!  Plus I'll be damned if I'm gonna just run away an leave ole girl too the snakes an rats who are infesting her!

You're preaching to the chior.  I'm retired from the Wastewater industry.  Clean air & water are essential.  My Grandaddy (Mom's side) retired from the loggin industry.  When I was a youngster, I wanted to follow in his footsteps.  He told me I needed to find another path. Not cuz he didn't think I could do it. He knew the end was comin by the time he retired just as I entered high school.  Since the late 80's there hasn't been a loggin industry in the state. The eco's and the Libs ran off the loggers. Shut 'em down and run 'em out.  Now every summer we have FireStorms in our forests. It's because of how Criminally overgrown the forests have become!!!  But all you ever hear/see on the news is "it's Climate change"...  Bullfeathers!!!!!!

We have a plentiful energy source, but of course the 'educated idiots' know so much more & better...

• Like 1