Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Communist China Following Nazi Germany's Playbook

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/12/virgil-weve-seen-this-movie-before-how-communist-china-is-following-nazi-germanys-playbook-against-america/

Virgil: We’ve Seen This Movie Before–How Communist China Is Following Nazi Germany’s Playbook Against America

I contend that China is just as fascist as Germany. Mao was communist. China adopted a fascist system after Nixon opened up trade with them. Mao had failed to make communism successful economically. Fascism destroys human freedoms and subordinates individuals and companies to the nation state. A better word for it is statism. Fascism brings up the issue of racism which is not truly connected to political systems. It needs to be observed as a separate issue. China has racial preferences because it is dominated by the Han ethnic group.

nazis-marching-china-marching-getty

@Ron Wagner , you need to work on your thread titles.

I can't imagine this will get many views or comments with such a passive title ... 

I’m guessing that this thread is about to generate much debate along with much ‘weeping and gnashing of teeth’.

Just a guess...😂

What’s with this goose stepping stuff anyhow? That has to be the most inefficient, and instep damaging, method to get from Point A to Point B ever invented!