Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

China's Blueprint For Global Power

6 hours ago, remake it said:

Is the concept of internal "succession" so foreign to you that you say things which make no sense, yet continue to make puerile remarks such as:

Coming to a theatre near you!

Hopeless Finds a Thesaurus! 

12 hours ago, PE Scott said:

The U.S. didn't even lead the military intervention in Libya; England and France did

Don't bring us into it !!

I have no intention of visiting Hopelessville

The Hotel California is located in Hopelessville....if you get my meaning.

• Upvote 1

n6zgg84yntt31.jpg.212e201c61ec5291d3ed77ca0d66b438.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, Marcin said:

- the world will actually sort them out for US by not accepting US dollars, which will loose a lot of value

image.png.c7b44a52718077e580fbc5b95907b908.png

2 of those 3 are English ... just sayin'

la la la 

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

n6zgg84yntt31.jpg.212e201c61ec5291d3ed77ca0d66b438.jpg

And that is Xi Jinping, not this cute Winne the Pooh!

38 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

2 of those 3 are English ... just sayin'

la la la 

Who is this 3rd guy right of Einstein ?

Newton

I am frustrated that 8chan is still down, and that its replacement 8kun remains unable to get online.

8chan was one of the very last bastions of Free Speech on the internet.  For example, the Hong Kong protesters used 8chan as a communication tool, before 8chan was deplatformed.  That is why Pepe the Frog of 4chan / 8chan fame was the image chosen by many Hong Kong protesters as their "face" of rebellion. 

(4chan has been comped  [ compromised ]  for at least a couple years, 8chan was pretty much the very last refuge of unrestricted free speech online.)  As Fredrick Brennen attempted to comp 8chan a couple years ago, Jim Watkins took over the fight to prevent 8chan from becoming comped like 4chan was.

Frederick Brennan is a jackhole, actively working with China to prevent Free Speech on the internet.

https://reclaimthenet.org/8chan-8kun-deplatforming-censorship/

... Brennan went as far as reminding service providers that 8chan was one of the few platforms providing a safe free speech haven for Hong Kong protestors that are campaigning for their sovereignty against the oppressive Communist Chinese Government. “8chan also hosted a board supportive of the Hong Kong protesters, and which many Hong Kong people used in their campaign against the Chinese government,” Brennan said in his open letter, as he attempted to appeal to the Chinese companies' worst nature and their support of the authoritarian Chinese mainland against the pro-liberty protestors in Hong Kong.

“They are now trying to use your network as their host. I hope that you will not allow them to, and will show them the door, as others have,” Brennan continued.  ...

/ Side note, I am going to be mostly offline for the rest of this week, travelling.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:36 PM, remake it said:

As previously links showed, China's dynasties actually controlled greater land areas than the China of today, so this is a proven a "bogus" claim, although Otis adopted a different argument when pushed, and decided to go back 3000 year and do some dodgy math, whereas sequential occupation only needs to go back a few hundred years.

Bull.

And you realized you just specifically called out and attacked the only person on this forum who was actually making an attempt to have a logical discussion, understand your point of view, and was open to changing their mind, right?

My post was on the first page - that's been my argument the whole time. The animated gif I showed covered 3000 years of history. No dodgy math about it. Linked again here for reference.

If your argument is SEQUENTIAL you have to be talking about the Qing dynasty which started in 1644, (Mind, you didn't provide this name, and as far as I can find, you didn't provide a map either. You have, unless I missed it, provided ZERO evidence of anything. I've provided your evidence for you and then explained why I disagree with your assertion) because the Ming Dynasty before that had lost MASSIVE amounts of land. Oh, but guess what? The Qing dynasty's borders changed many times during their OCCUPATION of FOREIGN lands - because that's exactly what it was - they were OCCUPYING FOREIGN LANDS.

1280px-Qing_Empire_circa_1820_EN.svg.png

Btw, what is the magic date? Because no date I pick gets China all the territory it current controls and more land.

Provide a date that China's extent was larger than it is currently. You can't, because China has never controlled Taiwan, Hainan, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, and Xinjiang. When has China ever had more land?!? (BTW, I'm going to copy paste this question until you either stop posting rubbish, or answer it)

• Great Response! 2

On 10/19/2019 at 8:58 PM, Jan van Eck said:

Piece of cake, chum.  Just head on down to the antique shop and pick up an old globe.  All the areas coloured in Red are the old British Empire.  You will find that it is most of the globe.  

So, for England, it has been all downhill since the Battle of Waterloo.  OK, so since the losses in the Dardanelles Campaign.  Whatever.  Downhill is downhill.  Sigh.  And now, Brexit.  (Oh, I forgot:  you consider that one a Win.  Yup, carry on...)

See the source image@DayTrader - How's that?

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

(BTW, I'm going to copy paste this question until you either stop posting rubbish, or answer it)

Mic drop!!

You may remember when Gerry commented about how I spoke to this clown? He recently attacked Gerry too, to which Gerry responded with some absolute gold. ''Horseshit'' and ''bathroom wall'' come to mind. (It's fine to use certain language when personally attacked it seems haha - as I was for weeks of dealing with this nonsense).

He has no intention of agreeing or even considering anything that is said. Should be called 'remake facts' or 'remake history'.

Jan is right. It's some super bot with a malfunction.

13 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

How's that?

Haha the good old days. We had to give it all back. It just got boring taking over the whole planet. We would have bothered with Russia too but too cold and dull. 

By the way, can't help noticing that Tibet is its own colour ... 

#freetibet #freehk #poohbad #englandisamazing

Edited by Guest

(edited)

25 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Mic drop!!

You may remember when Gerry commented about how I spoke to this clown? He recently attacked Gerry too, to which Gerry responded with some absolute gold. ''Horseshit'' and ''bathroom wall'' come to mind. (It's fine to use certain language when personally attacked it seems haha - as I was for weeks of dealing with this nonsense).

He has no intention of agreeing or even considering anything that is said. Should be called 'remake facts' or 'remake history'.

Jan is right. It's some super bot with a malfunction.

Haha the good old days. We had to give it all back. It just got boring taking over the whole planet. 

By the way, can't help noticing that Tibet is its own colour ... 

#freetibet #freehk #poohbad

Yeah, I've decided I'm going to stick with Xianjiang and Tibet are OCCUPIED COUNTRIES, Hong Kong is a free city state under siege, and Taiwan is clearly it's own country. See how many heads explode if I go around making this argument.

Might run for president on that platform, just to see what happens. I meet all the qualifications... and think I have a better shot than most of the current Democratic candidates... (I've always debated whether I'd run as a Democrat or a Republican as I'm a registered Independent - not that anyone on here would realize due to the nature of the arguments that come up...)

Might have a deadly 'accident' if I did that though...

Sorry for the 'diversion.'

Edited by Otis11
Emphasis
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

If your argument is SEQUENTIAL you have to be talking about the Qing dynasty which started in 1644, (Mind, you didn't provide this name, and as far as I can find, you didn't provide a map either. You have, unless I missed it, provided ZERO evidence of anything. I've provided your evidence for you and then explained why I disagree with your assertion) because the Ming Dynasty before that had lost MASSIVE amounts of land.

The link was provided in greater detail than your posts and the reality is that former dynastic lands were more extensive than modern China.

2 minutes ago, remake it said:

The link was provided in greater detail than your posts and the reality is that former dynastic lands were more extensive than modern China.

Sorry, I missed a single link in a 7 page thread...

image.png.51ed241cb55ab6bd4a3e2ed3ae78be61.png

This is the first time this has been re-mentioned in the entire thread... and unfortunately I can't watch videos right now, so will have to review later.

But you still haven't answered any of my numerous questions...?

You sound surprised by that, that's the confusing bit

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

You sound surprised by that, that's the confusing bit

Trying to give benefit of the doubt... I'm a sucker, what can I say.

But I'm not investing any more time researching and brushing up on stuff until there's at least some indication he's going to try too... (aka, answering my honestly asked questions)

On 10/19/2019 at 7:05 AM, Otis11 said:

For 240 years  - less than 10% - of China's 3000 year history?). 

1 hour ago, Otis11 said:

The animated gif I showed covered 3000 years of history. No dodgy math about it. Linked again here for reference.

A problem with your math is that it should relate to the events which transformed its last dynasty into the constitutional government of  China formed in 1912 - a process which occurred through internal machinations rather than wars - but the real issue is that choosing 3000 years of history is totally arbitrary.

• Upvote 1

Looks like no answer @Otis11 to all 7 to me ...  dunno why I bother unblocking, I know what I'll read ... 

Diversions. Zzz.

9 hours ago, Otis11 said:

Provide a date that China's extent was larger than it is currently. You can't, because China has never controlled Taiwan, Hainan, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, and Xinjiang. When has China ever had more land?!? (BTW, I'm going to copy paste this question until you either stop posting rubbish, or answer it)

How about you tell us what you mean by China because prior to 1912 there were just lots of dynasties, and a history lesson with dates is pretty pointless given you can just google whatever you want to know.

• Downvote 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, remake it said:

How about you tell us what you mean by China because prior to 1912 there were just lots of dynasties, and a history lesson with dates is pretty pointless given you can just google whatever you want to know.

So are you saying the date Otis has asked you for is 1912?

Map for 1912 directly below , map of current China at the bottom 

Clearly less territory in 1912!

Case closed!

Map of China 1912-1931Image result for current map of china and hong kong

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 1

We sorted it!  Again.

Enough of this nonsense. Pooh bad. End of.

''Blueprint'' that. 

2 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

So are you saying the date Otis has asked you for is 1912?

Map for 1912 directly below , map of current China at the bottom 

Clearly less territory in 1912!

Case closed!

No, but because you do not understand the question you have assumed you know the answer.

• Downvote 2

Fix the wiring. Seriously.