Douglas Buckland

The Mysterious Iranian Tanker

Is it just me, or do others find that the ‘attack’ on the Iranian tanker in the Red Sea was an exceedingly short news cycle with little or no actual information, that simply ‘dropped off the radar’?

If some of the tanks were breached, apparently at the waterline, and it is still making it’s way to the Gulf without stopping for repairs, wouldn’t this be spreading oil throughout the Red Sea? Shouldn’t they have gone on their hook and isolated the holes with oil booms to prevent the oil from spreading?

Where is Greenpeace!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Yep, just like the drone attacks really. Went from Bolton out, to shooty shooty potential, to missiles, to drones, to who did it, to retaliate talk, to ooh now they've done it, to 6 months of repairs, to 1 month, to 3, to all fine and production hardly affected, to Pompeo arrives and says act of terrorism by Iran, to Trump saying No, to completely out of news and here's an IPO on the way, to Turkey, to oh no one's talking about it? 

That also had little information and was suddenly off radar.  But $2T please ... 

And yeah, this tanker news was what, a day? Meh, back to impeachment and Brexit, aah now Turkey ... all forgotten.

Edited by Guest

There you guys go reading western media sources.....again. Haven't we learned that the Chinese are the only reliable source?

• Haha 1

(edited)

20 hours ago, PE Scott said:

the Chinese are the only reliable source

I'd actually love to be able to read a paper from there. I have a friend in HK and she said that at the beginning of the protests the Chinese papers were telling the mainland that the protests were some kinda anti-USA demonstrations. 

I'm sure they then added to this with the photos of HK citizens carrying American flags by saying it was ANTI USA and the pictures of Trump and asking for help etc would have been spun to ANTI Trump.

The photoshopping of any slogans written by HK citizens would have been way easier to do than my efforts have been. Honestly it's been a nightmare. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

6 hours ago, DayTrader said:

the protests were some kinda anti-USA demonstrations. 

You realise this is verging on NK not too long ago kinda lies?

Edited by Guest

re Iran tanker.  Yes, exceedingly and suspiciously short.  Should we be surprised?

re Hong Kong.  Seems all threads gravitate to Hong Kong, as if HK is now the centre of the world.  Are you not aware violent protests/riots are occurring daily elsewhere?  But somehow HK is tied to the security of the USA and UK, so HK must be thrust upon us daily. Be that as it may, respecting the comment the Chinese media described the HK protests as anti USA, I find this odd. I can find no such reports in Chinese media. What I do find is the allegation the HK protests are funded and supported by the USA, via various NGOs acting as fronts for the CIA. The allegation is HK is yet another attempt at a colour revolution [notice the spelling, for my UK friends? 🙂 ]. 

And yet another tin-foil hat conspiracy theory supported by unattributed ‘allegations’. 

When will it end?🤔

(edited)

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

the Chinese media described the HK protests as anti USA, I find this odd. I can find no such reports in Chinese media. What I do find is the allegation the HK protests are funded and supported by the USA

LOLOLOL even better 🤣🤣  USA's fault hahahha. Are you North Korean?

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

When will it end?🤔

I stated it was when the protests started that my friend told me this. Big Bro needs new story now. 

image.jpeg.83e7d19040a1f08212a6ea901796d2c2.jpeg

Edited by Guest