Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RP

Brexit agreement

Any deal the EU are even vaguely happy with will be awful for us.

Just leave lol. Sort it out later. Meh. 

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu/brexit-will-happen-on-oct-31-despite-pms-unsigned-delay-request-uk-says-idUKKBN1WY0Q9

LONDON (Reuters) - The British government insisted on Sunday the country will leave the European Union on Oct. 31 despite a letter that Prime Minister Boris Johnson was forced by parliament to send to the bloc requesting a Brexit delay.

Brexit will happen on Oct. 31 despite PM's unsigned delay request, UK says

(edited)

8 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu/brexit-will-happen-on-oct-31-despite-pms-unsigned-delay-request-uk-says-idUKKBN1WY0Q9

LONDON (Reuters) - The British government insisted on Sunday the country will leave the European Union on Oct. 31 despite a letter that Prime Minister Boris Johnson was forced by parliament to send to the bloc requesting a Brexit delay.

Brexit will happen on Oct. 31 despite PM's unsigned delay request, UK says

Did he not send a second letter asking the EU to disregard his first request?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib6umpKsCIk

Edited by James Regan

(edited)

1,000,000 marched so what, how many of them are British and able to vote, Bollox to your million leftist pinkos who need the UK for a free ride, time for you to go back home and vote in Europe.

17 million Voted to leave with 74% of the country Voting.

We had our Vote and we voted to LEAVE....

“MPs will be converted from windbags into men of action.” - Oswald Mosely

Was he wrong?

Edited by James Regan
so there......
  • Like 1

(edited)

pri90646814.jpg

Let's use children to try and make our point... I feel I've seen this stuff before. I'm sure she can explain the intricacies of Brexit and the EU really well. 

We had a vote. Leave won. 17 million. 

Final-Say-march-40.jpg?width=1000&height=614&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70&crop=16:9,offset-y0.5

Apparently it's about the public having a say on the proposed deal. I have a feeling that morons with ''bollocks to brexit'' badges will not approve any deal anyway. Note the kid's sign with ''it's time for a people's vote''.

We had that. The memo was clearly not received. What rights exactly are you fighting for? To overturn that vote? Brilliant. 

Final-Say-march-43.jpg

Another child. Hmm ... ''bollocks to brexit'', ''it's not a done deal'', ''I demand a vote on the final brexit deal'' (translation - we will all vote No whatever the deal is). And he can't even vote for about 8 years anyway. Wonderful fearmongering parenting. 

225,000 people signed. The original vote was 52%/48% ...  So 225,000 out of what? 16 million? LOL.

Final-Say-march-57.jpg

More children. Even younger children. 

Countries = plural. So should say ''imagine there ARE no countries''. More great parenting ... 

Edited by Guest

Also, seeing as the deal is barely Brexit, these morons should be loving it, proving my point that they have no intention of even reading it or anything. This is all about stopping it completely. 

Oh, they were Vietnamese lol? Thanks for the wisdom China.

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

There's barely any difference between Treason May and Boris's deal he's just typical of the Conservative party who only ever make empty promises.

I do hope the Brexit party gain a load of seats but I'm not so sure they will. They should have been campaigning in leaver constuencies all year in preparation for this but I've barely heard a peep from them.