Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Fischer

Why don't the other GOP candidates get mention?

The GOP used to be the party of the more educated.  It started changing when GW Bush got elected.   Oil prices are sinking and as a farmer - Trump is screwing us although the tax subsides are a bit of help ( Thanks suckers ( taxpayers)l  Meanwhile the GOP has William Weld - a successful businessman and attorney - running but he gets no media attention. 

Trump however is the worst candidate from either party   He appeals to ignorant whites -  by attacking immigrants and fighting trade wars with China.   A smart conservative might have promised to extend long-term capital gains holding tax periods but Trump  with his bankruptcies may never have had any gains.  Weld has- Biden has.

"Mexico will pay for that wall"  Trump has said that 100 times  George Herbert Bush only said " read my lips- no new taxes" once in order to lose.  Once again his ignorant supporters don't care.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

I have seen 2 of your 3 posts now, and they both mentioned 'ignorant whites'.

I'm guessing that all 3 do ?

Ah, and all your fellow taxpaying citizens are 'suckers'. So, all Americans and all whites (if they voted Trump?).

Lovely stuff. 

I wonder what the reacton on here would be if I stated ''ignorant blacks'' ?

Cheers. 

Edited by Guest

MAYBE, just maybe, you should do some research.  How novel right?   Try this:  "Trump speaks at a 4th Grade level"  Here- Google may be too tough  for you, so click the link  https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-and-fury-smart-genius-obama-774169  

There are many more!   Now we probably know Trump,  if  he has some practice- could actually speak at a 5th Grade Level!   Why doesn't he? Because he has to appeal to folks like you.  How far did you go in school? My guess is you fit the generalization precisely as your writing

Next you could Google  "Trump voters and education" or anything similar. Although there may be some big words, we can translate for you!

• Downvote 6

(edited)

Wow it gets better.

So a racist, insulting to fellow citizens, and now giving the big one about education. You mention nothing of your open racism I notice, just back to ''Trump bad''.

I mean, the subsidies are the reason you have any money it seems, but he's real bad. You could do another job if it's that bad, with your vast education and knowledge?

Please tell me more from your oh so wise education Mr. Farmer  ... 

PS - your thread title doesn't even make sense. ''Research'' that. They don't get mentionED / A mention, as they don't have a chance of winning. It's not rocket science. 

See ya.

Edited by Guest

Steve if you want to be abusive just stick to Facebook etc

oilprice is not that type of forum for personal abuse rather one for discussion and learning and understanding other people’s opinions no matter how much you may disagree with them!

surprised the moderators have allowed this!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Nah all good lol. He has shown his. er, ''colours'' shall we say, as well as his Newton - like wisdom.

In the meantime Trump hands him more money for doing nothing. Maybe he's right and Trump is dumb? 

I'd tell him to get a job.

His wisdom, experience, knowledge and personality will be snapped up by employers in no time. 

6 hours ago, Steve Fischer said:

MAYBE, just maybe, you should do some research.

The irony lol ...

''Research'' your job centre instead of living off handouts from ''suckers''? 

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

oilprice is not that type of forum for personal abuse rather one for discussion and learning and understanding other people’s opinions no matter how much you may disagree with them!

surprised the moderators have allowed this!

Moderators didn't allow anything. Mr Fischer got a warning for abusive behavior in accordance with Community Guidelines. 

• Like 1

Ok Selva thanks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Fischer said:

The GOP used to be the party of the more educated.  It started changing when GW Bush got elected.   Oil prices are sinking and as a farmer - Trump is screwing us although the tax subsides are a bit of help ( Thanks suckers ( taxpayers)l  Meanwhile the GOP has William Weld - a successful businessman and attorney - running but he gets no media attention. 

Trump however is the worst candidate from either party   He appeals to ignorant whites -  by attacking immigrants and fighting trade wars with China.   A smart conservative might have promised to extend long-term capital gains holding tax periods but Trump  with his bankruptcies may never have had any gains.  Weld has- Biden has.

"Mexico will pay for that wall"  Trump has said that 100 times  George Herbert Bush only said " read my lips- no new taxes" once in order to lose.  Once again his ignorant supporters don't care.

Just another propagandist leftist shaking his fist at Heaven.  If he doesn't know by now that Googling anyting results in left-wing biased information then he surely deserves his hateful yet comfortable Bliss.

Sucker # 43768311

• Like 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, Steve Fischer said:

Trump is screwing us although the tax subsides are a bit of help

A complete contradiction within your OWN sentence. 

Incredible.

7 hours ago, Steve Fischer said:

Although there may be some big words, we can translate for you!

Oh, and it's subsidies ... just sayin'.

More ironic gold. Need translator for your English maybe, that's all. 

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, Jakridge said:

Sucker # 43768311

🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, DayTrader said:

I wonder what the reaction on here would be if I stated ''ignorant blacks'' ?

I would remind you that there is a movement afoot to re-introduce impalement and crucifixion on the road to Damascus.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

impalement and crucifixion

We have hit a new level in terms of where a Trump thread can take you ... 🤣

19 hours ago, DayTrader said:

We have hit a new level in terms of where a Trump thread can take you ... 🤣

I am confident the invocation of Trump will get you the cat-of-nine-tails

Then impalement.....