Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

The Globalist Plan to Destroy and Rebuild Societies

Hello @ronwagn ,,,last year someone wrote a blog regarding Canadian production and pipeline issues ,difficulties both east and west ,,,do you remember the title and who wrote it ,,,maybe you ,,,it was pretty right on,,,,I am looking for this blog and cannot find it. Appreciate if you can help me. thanks Fred Czubba

• Like 1

Two of the most knowledgeable about Canadian pipelines would be Jan VanEck or OilCEO. The problems are basically political because of Trudeau, Greenies, NIMBY, and Native groups. I don't know but will get back to you if I come up with something. 

thanks Ron,,,,,yikes I see another disaster in the making ,,,,"SYRIAN OIL PRODUCTION",not alot for the globe but important for Turkey,,,I can see the battle ground forming. Turkey with a Russian,ok have at it ,,,Assad saying hey thats my oil and  I am committing to get it  back,Russia will you help me ? I will give you a deep water port .The SDF saying its mine and the KURDS saying no its my oil. And then some rag tag ISIS folks looking for some cash on top of that. What a mess. I say lets get out town and let them have at it.

• Upvote 2