Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MS

Peaceful demonstration in Hong Kong again thwarted by brutality of police

Confucius helps authoritarian regimes.

(edited)

I don't remember reading any specific quotes about being depicted as a yellow bear funnily enough. And Orwell came a while later. And Google. And technology. And a points system for citizens. And the NBA. And 1000 other things. 

Put it this way ... hasn't Trump just had some billboard etc in USA of him being tortured? What would happen if that picture were Xi, in China, or even in the USA? Seeing as it seemed to become an international issue that an NBA coach had an opinion on something. China's modern philosophies seem to be to allow no dissent or opinion or even vague humour. Maybe that explains the defensiveness of Big Brother, when initiation is complete. 

Xi is a joke, an evil joke, and a disgrace to the Chinese people, and he did not get the '1984 is not an instruction manual' memo. End of story.

Image result for orwell china  Image result for orwell china

Image result for xi jinping kim jong un

Diversion over. Back to HK ... oh they hate Xi and what China has become, so it's not diverting. 

#droids   #2+2=5   #handover  #werenoissuesunderuk  #lalalalalala  #onecountrywarpedsystems  #gimppooh

Edited by Guest

Xi never had to put up with this

7aa4e5e2068beac831d4d6af98023f37.jpg

No because they'd be straight to some thought camp by the thought police, if not some slave camp or just outright killed.

It's not Orwellian though. Phew. Glad we sorted it. 

(edited)

Hong Kong riot police teargas, chase protesters, residents jeer officers

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hong Kong riot police fired tear gas late on Monday to disperse pro-democracy demonstrators gathered to commemorate the three-month anniversary of an assault by more than 100 men on protesters, commuters and journalists.

If this doesn't show their love I dunno what does. 

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, DayTrader said:

The important stuff ... LOL Big Bro doesn't do jokes, or 'direct laughing' it seems. 

A smile is not droid - like I guess. 

Then listen to them? 

''5 conditions, not 1 less''. Could have been over months ago. What they're asking for is not mindblowing impossible stuff. 

uhh, The protests started for one reason, not five. The reason was the Extradition Bill, and this was stopped very soon after the protests, then withdrawn completely. The other 4 demands came later, after the USA NED interfered and funded (all admitted by the NED and proven independently).  Since, the demands are now for secession. Negotiations to resolve grievances are impossible to achieve when either side has ever changing demands.  But I agree: if the NED had not interfered, this could have been over months ago.

Interestingly, the withdrawal of the Extradition Bill means HK is now a safe haven for criminals. As you are overtly supporting this demand, I wonder what morals you have. 

What? HK has no legal system? Wasn’t aware of that.

(edited)

Well other items came along later due to what happened after - not being labelled as riots etc.

So kinda hard for them to be initial requests isn't it? 

Oh, the USA interfered. Jeez. That's all I needed to read.

And the bill was withdrawn 'soon after'. That's one way of looking at it. Is that what ''The Xi Approved Daily'' told you?

My morals are fine thanks. They haven't been drilled into me with a rat cage. They came naturally. 

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

As usual, if there is any problem, in any country, ultimately it was the fault of the US someway, somehow.

The global ‘get out of jail free’ card you play when you will not accept responsibility for your own actions.

• Upvote 1

yep they paid for thousands of flags too, and paid them to carry them, and paid for the signs ...

so tedious isn't it?  

amazing what ''The Daily Droid'' articles can come up with

On 10/20/2019 at 9:06 PM, Marcin said:

Another day, another peaceful demonstration, another horrible police brutality.

It is a miracle that nobody was killed yet.

image.thumb.jpeg.b666e090c0c3b01d1f3e46246fe56683.jpeg

image.jpeg.9f3318c0a88323958a9c3ee34120527b.jpeg

image.jpeg.570be7e7d85ac0a643ec381c100ac92c.jpeg

image.jpeg.0477aecef44bab0e246f11b577ce4325.jpeg

image.jpeg.925c80f3b109c91a1cfd5d2e16921727.jpeg

image.jpeg.a3381cc90dea28a326f7f9051f49cbff.jpeg

image.jpeg.c231b23aa504a376f009c03ba82df958.jpeg

image.jpeg.fb017641d01ad7460c0455f3a9a9fee8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b0e8195694e8e3b4806faa63e78c9954.jpeg

Answer yourself 1 question:

What would be the reaction of police on such situation repeated 100 times ? If it would be on Times Square, Trafalgar Square, under Eiffel Tower.

You don’t need to ask yourself....this WAS going on ‘under’ the Eiffel Tower not too long ago. What happened?